Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. (30073 Views)

We Can Do These And Miss Heaven, See The Only Thing That Can't Make Us Miss It / Six Things That Would Make You Miss Heaven / There Is No More Time(sins That Could Make You Miss Heaven) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by juliuscapps(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
God bless you for this... How inspiring to know how much God loves us to be part of this Kingdom. I pray He strengthens us the more and make Heaven our very home at last. Thank you Jesus
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by AreaFada2: 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
Everybody wan go heaven.

Make dem go mess up the place as dem don mess up earth here?

What is wrong with living forever here on earth?

The Jehovah's witness version of most righteous people living here on earth, a new earth, like Garden of Eden makes more sense to me.

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
bolliejay:
Heaven and Hell r real.....choose wisely

Lord let your grace b sufficient for me
so tell me one special thing in heaven and why I should have it?
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by NanciaKay(f): 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
Toks2008:

CLAP for yourself. You are on your own.

Lol....... He is so on his own grin
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by ODUBEZE: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Toks2008:
Why nothing in this world can make me miss heaven.

Before i write on the reasons why no one should miss heaven,lets quickly see those things that can make us miss heaven and end up in hell?

1.Money:This should not take you to hell if you are disciplined and wealth is apparently unavoidable if you do what you love doing. It may take a while but you will surely get enough money to meet your needs.

2.Sex:Thank GOD we can have just one partner that catches our fancy and enjoy that same pleasure that some seek for in many partners.

3.Fame and power:This will come if it is meant to be and i believe those who go all out to seek fame and power end up in a more sorry case. just be yourself and do what you are good at and fame will come naturally.

If we can all be disciplined and ask GOD for strength i believe these 3 major hindrances will never be strong enough to hold us captive.

Now lets quickly have a run down of why we must never ever miss heaven and this will be a fascinating one.

1.The 12 Magnificent pearl shaped gates and 12 Gem stone foundations.:How amazing it will be to have a first hand view of the purest form of rare gemstones that make up the foundations of heavenly paradise.Revelation 21:19:The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone.

2.Streets of Gold:Even if many doubt other description of heaven according to people who GOD have shown a glimpse of heaven like he showed John in the books of revelation,i believe we all read about the streets of Gold in the bible and this is one wonder i will really love to see. I still wonder how floors of streets will be made of gold, a substance men kill to have and more amazingly,a rear type of gold that is as clear as Crystal,never seen before on earth.Revelation 21:18: The wall was made of jasper, and the city was pure gold, as clear as glass

3.Mansions of unequivocal splendor:Yes i can't wait to see my mansion in heaven, a mansion that no money in this world can build and i mean if you put all the money in this world together,the total sum will still not be able to build the least attractive mansion in heaven and no matter how much im able to make on this earth,i will never be able to erect a mansion a quarter of the quality of my mansion in heaven and best still,it will be mine for ever and ever.

You are guaranteed to have a ready mansion for you in paradise just to suite your taste perfectly with exact design and furniture settings you desire and adorned with such rare decors that can only be imagined by you as mortal being.

Some mansions are built under the crystal river for people who love the aquatic environment while some are built on trees for those who love the environment and we even have countless mansions suspended in the sky.

Just imagine where you want your mansion to be and the exact colors, dimensions and any type of furniture you desire and you are guaranteed to have it built for you totally free and you will live there forever and ever.

4.Living for eternity:Can you close your eyes for just 30secs and imagine yourself living in a great kingdom like a king or queen for a billion years? ok now imagine living in that same kingdom for a trillion years. Then finally imagine yourself living for ever and ever and ever in this same kingdom.WOW!

5.Choice food:Yes i love good foods and just the taught that i will be able to eat my favorite which is the best of sea foods,bush meats and fresh fish is good enough reason for me to make heaven and i can imagine how great it will be just to demand for these and have it served at their best by angels in my magnificent mansion. And Yes there will be eating and drinking in heaven and of-course we will not eat as a result of hunger but because we love that food.

Matthew 8:11 "I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven."

6.More exciting place than this world:Many believe that heaven will just be a place where we will be floating in the cloud and singing praise and worship song to GOD forever and ever.

Yes you are right, we will worship GOD forever but the truth is that everything in heaven is designed to sing praise to GOD, the lawns,the water,the garments,the angels,our activities and so much more but God has also revealed to many that there will be much more fun in paradise than this world and you will definitely miss out nothing except sex that will no longer even exist in our subconscious meaning we can't miss what we don't think about.

Think of any sporting activity except violent sports andd you are sure to find it there and it may surprise you that game of football is in heaven and well cordinated that injuries are non existent.In heaven,no talent is lost.

As it is written: 1 Corinthians 2:9:“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love him.

7.Meeting friends and family members you taught you will never see again:Yes you will meet your entire generations from all ages who were able to make it to heaven and how great it will be to see our genealogy before and after us in physical representation.

8.Meeting children lost at still birth,through abortion,miscarriages or infant death: This is one fascinating part for those who have lost their child as a result of miscarriage,still birth,even abortions and so on and i believe many people will be surprised to know that every child that has began forming in the womb has a soul and in the advent of Death to the fetus or child even before coming to this world,the child will go to heaven and grow up slowly and this means every mum or dad that has lost an unborn child, be 200% certain that your child will be at the pearl gate to welcome you if you make it to heaven.

Psalm 139:13-16 - For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

9.We will see GOD Almighty,Our maker,the maker of heaven,earth and the entire universe: Yes we will see GOD and his name will be written on our foreheads.Revelation 22:4

10.You don't deserve to be in hell: Heavenly kingdom is prepared by GOD for us while Hell was mainly prepared for Satan and his evil angels so Apparently heaven is our original home after we live this world.

I know what you are asking...have i been there before to know if all i wrote exists? the truth is that asides from scriptural teachings,there are countless number of people GOD has taken to heaven and back just as it was revealed to John and ther stories have beeen the same.

If GOD made the world which is his foot stool as beautiful as this then imagine how he will make heaven which he dwells.

There is nothing like one sex partner. Any sex outside union before Christ is formication.
Always educate people!
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by honvalid(m): 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
May the grace of God continue to keep us and make us worthy of heaven.amen.

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by NanciaKay(f): 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ha! End time people giving end time comments that will not benefit them. Ya all should pray for your souls.
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Dear friend I have one answer for you in 1 corinthians 2:14 which says;

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Now, according to that verse, the moment you begin to gauge and analyse heavenly or spiritual things with your senses, experience or evidence you can never understand it never! Because its an act of faith to believe that Heaven exists and Hell does. And mind you Heaven is Real and Hell is real. Since faith is supernatural, its a thing that cannot be superficially understood.
Now if you ask me if there's any demonstratable evidence to prove that Heaven exists I'd say none; there isn't any evidence such as could demonstrate that Heaven exists.
But then I'd like you a few questions;
You sleep right? And you dream can you explain how your dreams come about? Can you categorically where or how you will appear in a particular dream session? I don't think you have an answer to that. why? Because its a mystery you cannot understand with your mere senses. Its as simple as that. Heaven is Real and Hell is real; Heavenly things can never be understood or reasoned out by evidence that's the truth.
May God lead you to the utmost dear Friend. Peace!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by menesheh(m): 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Fearcom:

Get this.

Just like there's the physical and the intellectual realm. So there's the SPIRIT REALM. God is a SPIRIT BEING. Angels are SPIRIT BEINGS. Demons are SPIRITS. Heaven and hell are in the realm of the SPIRIT. 2. You CANNOT contact the Spirit realm with your physical senses or your intellect. You can only contact that realm with your SPIRIT. 3.the SPIRIT realm is FAR HIGHER than this physical and sense realm. Anything that happens here as already been DETERMINED there before it manifests here. 4. This physical realm came OUT OF the SPIRIT REALM. So the SPIRIT REALM is the PARENT to the physical realm. There are those who hate God but they CANNOT DENY that he EXISTS because they know and have proven the REALITY of the SPIRIT REALM(they work in league with Demons_enemies of God)

Spiritual realm?

Stuffs out of the realm of physical but manifests its bye products to the physical is an amazing glamour to scientific method. How come none of those 'spiritual realm detectors' couldn't demonstrate the reality of it scientifically. Why is it thriving in vagueness and revelations instead of demonstrable and valid evidence to such concept.

It is even illogical to be existing in a realm you called physical, talking about other realm and still is it unknowable to human; at the same time, described how the place is. If the outlook of heaven as described in the bible was issued by god to man as claimed, is god really serious and wants us to believe there is such a place. Is god playing hide and seek game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by sweatlana: 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
Father help me and my loved ones to make it.
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by sweatlana: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
honvalid:
May the grace of God continue to keep us and make us worthy of heaven.amen.
AMEN
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Kingsley10000: 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
menesheh:
10 amazing reasons you should questions heaven before believing somebody can miss there

1. There is no demonstrable or even logical evidence that there is a place like heaven. Infact, its plausibility and probability is almost zero

2.why must a benevolent God create heaven and hell for his most loved human to decide which one to go to, of which many must be in hell.

3. Will other animal species go to heaven too, which is their in heaven.

4. Where exactly in the empty space is this utopia heaven

5. If we must die to go to heaven, why the use of mundane attributes to equate the living standard, scene(outlook) and other physical human stuffs that will be in existence over there?

6. Can one be in heaven and remember his friends and families in hell.

7.who is even the person/s that first came up with the idea of heaven, how did they know about it, if by inspiration, dreams, told directly from god etc, how certain should we assume the plausibility of such concept. Can't we questions whether the conspirators of such heaven concept are on drugs, hallucinations, and in optical illusion.

8. Why is it that other religious lacks the concept of heaven. It is almost only the two Abrahamic religion that know talks it.

9. Are there stuffs like telephone, nairaland, Facebook, Brazilian hair and other things that will be combating boredom over there, so that occupants of such place will be flexing like never before.

10. Will there be sex over there because some niggaz and babes love sex more than any other thing.

atheist on the go
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by ELGREF(m): 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
Osisie:
shocked

shocked
U sure? Games and sport are man made inventions. What makes u think any man made stuff gonna be in Heaven?

I know nothing is worth the price of my soul but I can't but admit I'll miss basketball, skates and ewa agoyin. (Local beans).
God didn't finish creation, they didn't turn into physical reality...... God has power to invent spot,build skyscraper, plane,train,tith road etc but he didn't finish it,he gave man the privilege and honor to turn them into physical reality........ So all idea rest in God mind.......everything you see here is happening in heaven.

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by menesheh(m): 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
Kingsley10000:
atheist on the go

Like seriously bro.
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by sabi99(m): 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
menesheh:
10 amazing reasons you should questions heaven before believing somebody can miss there

1. There is no demonstrable or even logical evidence that there is a place like heaven. Infact, its plausibility and probability is almost zero

2.why must a benevolent God create heaven and hell for his most loved human to decide which one to go to, of which many must be in hell.

5. If we must die to go to heaven, why the use of mundane attributes to equate the living standard, scene(outlook) and other physical human stuffs that will be in existence over there?

7.who is even the person/s that first came up with the idea of heaven, how did they know about it, if by inspiration, dreams, told directly from god etc, how certain should we assume the plausibility of such concept. Can't we questions whether the conspirators of such heaven concept are on drugs, hallucinations, and in optical illusion.

8. Why is it that other religious lacks the concept of heaven. It is almost only the two Abrahamic religion that know talks it.

9. Are there stuffs like telephone, nairaland, Facebook, Brazilian hair and other things that will be combating boredom over there, so that occupants of such place will be flexing like never before.

10. Will there be sex over there because some niggaz and babes love sex more than any other thing.

no argument, but when one dies he/she will then kn if heaven exist.......for me ders heaven, ders hell n ders purgatory
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by menxer: 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
So the foundations of heaven are made from materials found on earth?

Then such a heaven is just a glorified earth.
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by menesheh(m): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
ELGREF:
God didn't finish creation, they didn't turn into physical reality...... God has power to invent spot,build skyscraper, plane,train,tith road etc but he didn't finish it,he gave man the privilege and honor to turn them into physical reality........ So all idea rest in God mind.......everything you see here is happening in heaven.

You are right. He can do those things but can't say a simple ''HI'' let alone trying to lift a small stone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by AgentOfAllah: 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
Toks2008:
Why nothing in this world can make me miss heaven.
Now lets quickly have a run down of why we must never ever miss heaven and this will be a fascinating one.
OK

1.The 12 Magnificent pearl shaped gates and 12 Gem stone foundations.
What value will this add to your eternal life?

2.Streets of Gold:
How will this add value to your eternal life?

3.Mansions of unequivocal splendor:Yes i can't wait to see my mansion in heaven, a mansion that no money in this world can build and i mean if you put all the money in this world together,the total sum will still not be able to build the least attractive mansion in heaven and no matter how much im able to make on this earth,i will never be able to erect a mansion a quarter of the quality of my mansion in heaven and best still,it will be mine for ever and ever.
Hilarious! What does one person do with such an opulent, tawdry mansion?

You are guaranteed to have a ready mansion for you in paradise just to suite your taste perfectly with exact design and furniture settings you desire and adorned with such rare decors that can only be imagined by you as mortal being.

Some mansions are built under the crystal river for people who love the aquatic environment while some are built on trees for those who love the environment and we even have countless mansions suspended in the sky.

Just imagine where you want your mansion to be and the exact colors, dimensions and any type of furniture you desire and you are guaranteed to have it built for you totally free and you will live there forever and ever.
A life without entropy...boring!

4.Living for eternity:
No thanks!

5.Choice food:
What will it profit you to have your choice food at your choice place, in your choice moment, that surfeiting, it all just becomes tasteless indifference to be taken for granted; and all that for eternity? The things we enjoy the most are things we do not take for granted, that's why in spite of the importance of air to us (probably more valuable than gold and platinum), we hardly derive pleasure from it. We hardly derive pleasure from ready abundance.

6.More exciting place than this world:Many believe that heaven will just be a place where we will be floating in the cloud and singing praise and worship song to GOD forever and ever.

Yes you are right, we will worship GOD forever but the truth is that everything in heaven is designed to sing praise to GOD, the lawns,the water,the garments,the angels,our activities and so much more
Your god is an infantile megalomaniac!

but God has also revealed to many that there will be much more fun in paradise than this world and you will definitely miss out nothing except sex that will no longer even exist in our subconscious meaning we can't miss what we don't think about.

Think of any sporting activity except violent sports andd you are sure to find it there and it may surprise you that game of football is in heaven and well cordinated that injuries are non existent.In heaven,no talent is lost.
You make exceptions and claim there will be more fun, how? It's simple maths. Sex is one way to have fun, so removing it from the list of fun things to do does not increase fun, au contraire, it makes it less, even if it is wiped from your consciousness as you claim. It's like claiming a lobotomised person is having more fun than a fully conscious one. This is, of course, preposterous!

7.Meeting friends and family members you taught you will never see again:Yes you will meet your entire generations from all ages[b] who were able to make it to heaven[/b] and how great it will be to see our genealogy before and after us in physical representation.
Cool, except the person doesn't make it to heaven, then your hope is dashed.

8.Meeting children lost at still birth,through abortion,miscarriages or infant death: This is one fascinating part for those who have lost their child as a result of miscarriage,still birth,even abortions and so on and i believe many people will be surprised to know that every child that has began forming in the womb has a soul and in the advent of Death to the fetus or child even before coming to this world,the child will go to heaven and grow up slowly and this means every mum or dad that has lost an unborn child, be 200% certain that your child will be at the pearl gate to welcome you if you make it to heaven.
What do you mean "grow up slowly"? Will they be age mates with their parents, older, younger? I mean, when you're resurrected, you'll presumably be at the same age you died, so your fetus that went to heaven, chilling and growing slowly will conceivably be so old by the time you make it there. Why would you even be interested in meeting a partial life-form which you never knew?

9.We will see GOD Almighty,Our maker,the maker of heaven,earth and the entire universe: Yes we will see GOD and his name will be written on our foreheads.Revelation 22:4
Not sure what value god's name will add to my forehead. But I will be glad that your cowardly god finally thought it appropriate to come out of hiding.

10.You don't deserve to be in hell: Heavenly kingdom is prepared by GOD for us while Hell was mainly prepared for Satan and his evil angels so Apparently heaven is our original home after we live this world.
Actually, from the various mainstream descriptions of hell, I don't think anybody deserves hell, but your god had to be so malevolent as to create a punishment no one deserves, simply because they refused to pander to its megalomaniacal, self-glorification. On that note, I'd rather be in hell than share space with such wicked a creature. At least, hell has got some entropy!

I know what you are asking...have i been there before to know if all i wrote exists? the truth is that asides from scriptural teachings,there are countless number of people GOD has taken to heaven and back just as it was revealed to John and ther stories have beeen the same.

If GOD made the world which is his foot stool as beautiful as this then imagine how he will make heaven which he dwells.

Yeah, this is the point I proclaim BS on everything you've written above!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by sabi99(m): 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
Make us 2 know that our days are numbered on earth that we may have a hrt of wisdom and continue doing ur will. Anyone who misses heaven at last will cry n cry n cry,
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Vikky014(f): 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
God pls i must nt miss heaven by ur special grace
this is an FP material
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by menesheh(m): 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
sabi99:
no argument, but when one dies he/she will then kn if heaven exist.......for me ders heaven, ders hell n ders purgatory

So that when you are dead, you will notice that Christianity, hell and heaven are not real but Hinduism is. By then you will start scrambling about Hindu sort of heaven but may not meet up because you disbelief in the religion when you were alive.

No argument bro, my advice is that you start now to worship all the other religions in existence now and others that ever existed, incase if any of them become a reality.

My reasons is that each and every of the those other religions claim the reality of their particular own, as you always normally do when confronted on why you a Christian.
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by luvinhubby(m): 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
I will be there, my name is in the Lambs book of life.
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by UNLIMITEDWONDER: 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
menesheh:

Brother/sister.
As a matter of fact, your opinion or decision doesn't change who God is or what His word says or what He's going to do.
The Word of God has said it already in John 14:17 ; "even the Spirit of truth whom the WORLD cannot receive because it seeth Him(the Holy Spirit) not, neither knoweth Him...."
Also,the Word of God says in 1st Corinthians 12:3 "so I want you to know how to discern what is truly from God: No one speaking from God can curse Jesus and no one is able to say "Jesus is Lord" except by the Holy Spirit".
Please just believe in Jesus,Tell Him(confess it) and trust me,these things would be made clear to you by the Spirit of God.
I wish you well.
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by chiefmidwife: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hmmmm....Heavenly race: am no pushover
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by sabi99(m): 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
menesheh:

So that when you are dead, you will notice that Christianity, hell and heaven are not real but Hinduism is. By then you will start scrambling about Hindu sort of heaven but may not meet up because you disbelief in the religion when you were alive.

No argument bro, my advice is that you start now to worship all the other religions in existence now and others that ever existed, incase if any of them because a reality.

My reasons is that each and every of the those other religions claim the reality of their particular own, as you always normally do when confronted on why you a Christian.
u need to receive Jesus in this season of advent
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by FisifunKododada: 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
cool Heaven is NOT real of course but that won't stop idiots from believing.

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by oglalasioux(m): 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
You are only encouraging more Boko haram suicide bombers to believe there is a heaven they will go to after blowing themselves and others up.
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by missjahiniekpe(f): 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
All these are rumour, it tells me you dont know the criteria to make heaven...
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Craigston: 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2015

If there were no gates of pearl
If there were no streets of gold
If there was no other world
And a land where we won't grow old
I'm not thinking about those sights
Won't be there to enjoy the view
I think heaven will be alright
As long as Your there, as long as there is
You
If I never hear an angel sing
In a far off holy land
If I never hear a joy bell ring
Sing a chorus in a Christian band
I'm not thinking about those sights
As long as Your there, as long as there is
You
I'm not thinking about the sights
Just as long as Your there, as long as there
is You

That's it. I don't mind whatever the beauty is. As long as Jesus who died for me shall be with me there, I'm okay. I can't ask for anything more. It wasn't my right. I deserved to die miserably and I was condemned for eternity. He chose to save me for no reason I can take credit for. I was lost without hope.
When I look back down the lanes of history, I see nothing special about me. I'm just one among billions of meatballs: beasts destined for a fixed pattern. He chose to save me so I want to live for him alone.
The gold can stay - he lived to die for me, not to make gold. The mansions can stay: he died in the open - in the cold of an earthly mountain - for me. The food and the wine can be eaten by others - he hungered and thirsted for me throughout his life on earth.
I can't ask for more: I have given him nothing; he gave his life for me. He is my Lord. I don't care whatever may anyone say. I have my faith in him that loves me abundantly.
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
herald9:
What a mouthwatering list... A perfect place for the poor, lazy and greedy.

That no. 5 caught me wink

If we eat all those foods, do we have to excrete?
I mean are there toilets?

Where will it flow to?

So we might have gigantic waste-treatment
plants, toilet paper warehouses, supermarkets and stores
selling equally enormous packages of toilet-paper rolls.
And every Christian who has
ever died, is up there evacuating their bowels and bladders
and, …   hey, … maybe that’s where all this global
pollution is really coming from...
grin grin grin ROFLMAO,MAD MAN.You made my day.Your post reeks of utter hilarity and ridicule.You need to see the way I laughed hysterically. Seriously,u dey mad. grin grin grin
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by DharmyYinks: 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
Toks2008:
9.Topaz
Cc: Tohpaz

I guess dis is wer u got ur moniker from. cheesy
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by sugarmore(m): 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
[b op u forgot to add vigrin babes wey guys go dey knack apako /b] grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos / 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu / Images From The Christian Inquisition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.