Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission (975 Views)

I Won’t Appear Before Senate Wednesday – Customs CG / "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate / Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by ibro2hot(m): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2015
BY JIMITOTA ONOYUME

Immediate past governor of Rivers State, Rt. Hon.
Chibuike Amaechi, yesterday, accused his
successor, Mr Nyesom Wike, of also being
corrupt.

The former governor spoke, yesterday, in Port
Harcourt, while addressing loyalists of the All
Progressives Congress, APC.

Amaechi said he was in the Rivers State capital
to quietly attend a church program and will leave
same day, adding that he had clear documents
pointing at the alleged corruption acts of the
governor.

Amaechi vowed never to appear before the
Justice George Omereji Commission of Inquiry
investigating alleged sale of the assets of the
state by his government, insisting that the
establishment of the commission did not comply
with constitutional provisions.

The former governor said he will appear before
any properly constituted commission in the state.
“I have been listening while in Abuja to Nyesom
Wike accusing me of corruption and I laugh.
Even Nyesom Wike knows that I don’t like money,
he knows that”, he stated.

“The pressure Wike is putting on us is to let
somebody call us together to a meeting to
withdraw our case challenging his election from
court.. The party has a right to go to court. The
law of Nigeria says there is no independent
candidate. Even if I, Amaechi, Peterside withdraw,
APC will carry on with the case.

“The funny thing about the young man is that he
knows I know him. I was his governor, I have
documents to show that he is a contractor. I am
not a thief; so I don’t know what this young man
is talking about.”

The former governor said he had had only one
local bank account since he became governor.
According to him, he never handled any contract
while he was governor.

The former governor, who accused INEC, SSS,
Army and militants of conniving to rob the APC
of victory in the last gubernatorial election in the
state, said he and his party will continue to fight
until they get justice from the court.

source:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/amaechi-fires-back-wike-also-corrupt-i-wont-appear-before-his-commission/
Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by izeeqpotter(m): 11:17am On Aug 30, 2015
grin Amaechi has lost his cool angry Next he'll haul insults at King Buhari.
Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by SUGARBEE(f): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2015
This amaechi/wike ish is becoming something else

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by andersyn: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2015
I will like it if there's someone on Nairaland who will help to summaries long post like this. Call me Lazy but we all fall victims of not reading long post most of the time. Persons like INTROVERT can help us with that.
Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by izeeqpotter(m): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2015
SUGARBEE:
This amaechi/wike ish is becoming something else

ah! I tell U! Its an extremely hateful endeavour! Its beyond what your pretty eyes are reading oh!
Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by loomer: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2015
Thief
Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by SUGARBEE(f): 11:23am On Aug 30, 2015
izeeqpotter:
ah! I tell U! Its an extremely hateful endeavour! Its beyond what your pretty eyes are reading oh!
Lol

Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2015
A
Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by experimentist: 11:37am On Aug 30, 2015
the Lion of Ubima has spoken.. Oya wailers start wailing
Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by MikelEleta(m): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2015
The fact is NOT weda Wike is corrupt or not. The Question is Are you guilty or not? Stop beating abt d bush and ansa to the grave allegations being levied against you. Evryone running to Abuja for safety now. When the hammer of the judge descends on you I tell u even Abuja wud hands off to avoid soiling their hands. Amaechi be warned!!!
Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by maverickboy: 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
Groundless excuse.
Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by senier007(m): 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
Defend yourself and put those ediat to shame but by not appearing; I think you are given them more room to sell cheap propaganda against you. You have done your part so live the rest to God.
Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by dannybomb(m): 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
eating popcorn and gulping down my orijin as I watch this two unfold there lies. cinema mode
Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by bonechamberlain(m): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
that's how it starts " the stubborn grasshopper " woke is a governor and a panel constituted by a state must be respected no matter who u are. I hope buhari is watching his brother amaechi.
Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
Amaechi and Fashola; the new faces of corruption.
Re: Amaechi Fires Back: Wike Also Corrupt; I Won’t Appear Before His Commission by Chubhie: 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Even Nyesom Wike knows that I don’t like money, he knows that”, he stated.
When you've stacked enough in foreign accounts to secure your generations yet unborn money becomes boring and useless as tissue paper.

These governors willed powers more than some emperors in the true sense of it. A governor in Nigeria has more powers technically than a United States President.

(1) (Reply)

Read What Buhari Have Done . / Understanding The Ethnic And Military Politics In Nigeria / No Good Roads In Ini Local Govt Area Of Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.