Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada (30668 Views)

My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited / My Experience With GNLD Today & how Nairaland topic saved me / The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by Realdeals(m): 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
They need to be arrested angry
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by ElFenomeno1: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jimdonnet:
I have posted my need for a menial job vacancy and I came across this poster one morning in front of my house. This particular one read "VACANCY SECURITIES,WAITERS AND FACTORY WORKERS NEEDED CALL 0809********"I called it and a man picked up and directed me to their headquarters at gbagada.
In my desperation for a job he told me to come on Monday before 9am. Rain was even falling but I still entered rain and went.i did not know the road to gbagada first Pedro. But I kept asking my way around. soon I was in a neat street and walked down the street till I came across the building that the jobless man I was talking with on phone said It's his headquarters. I saw him a short, dark man and entered the building. Fellow naira landers behold isn't was the INFAMOUS GNLD HEADQUARTERS. I just smiled because I knew even if they use juju or voodoo to collect my money it won't even work because I have learnt about them also.i just merely played along with them. He directed me to a man who now took me to a big hall full of youths.
I sat down the the air condition hall brought out my phone and was pinging.at my back a boy not less than 23 tapped me and asked if am new I said yes.i learnt he is a "SENIOR MANAGER" at gnld. His sister was also also senior manager.
fastforward they began calling their workers who also re youths of 16 years SENIOR MANAGERS,EMERALD DIRECTORS,SAPPHIRE DIRECTORS.i was like see format. Even the top oga that is emerald director I look better and well kept talk less of I should mention the man that directed me that looked like a wolf. During the lectures some of the new comers began to leave.as they realised they were scam.
After the entire lecture the second man that took me to the hall called me outside.he then sat me down and told me that that 16 year old boy was earning 250 000 naira every month. I was like in my mind 250 k and is am holding a better phone than him. I even told the man money does not fit that boy.the man then told me to purchase a form for 12,100. I began teasing him that does he want half payment.he said yes. I said okay that I am even expecting someone to come. to their company today. That I invited my friend along. I then formed a phone call and told my suppose imagery friend that I am at an atm machine I saw earlier while coming. That was how is a escaped.
I WANT OTHERS TO LEARN FROM THIS THAT GNLD IS INDEED SCAM.IF YOU SEE THE YOUTHS THAT ARE FIRST TIMERS THEY ARE OVER A 1000 AND I AM SURE 800 OF THEM WILL BE SCAMMED. AM 90%SURE BECAUSE GNLD PEOPLE HAVE SUGAR COATED TONGUES
KINDLY LET THIS BE ON THE FRONT PAGE TO WARN OUR YOUTHS THANKS

Thank God for you. My office is next door to those fu...ckers!!!
I run a small engineering design consultancy around there and I just shake my head whenever I drive in and out.... They form small pockets and groups every morning and preach sweet nonsense to unsuspecting folks.... I am even looking to write a petition to the Lagos State Govt to have them checked for the nuisance they cause around my office.
GNLD is a waste of time..... Most people still involved either don't have any other option or have resigned to their fate!

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by MadCow1: 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Gnld is the official job scam of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by brenister10: 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Na so dem dey do. Almost fell victim when immediately I graduated from the University waiting for NYSC. I just laughed them off when I heard their yeye demands
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by samsongbemisola(m): 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
They re everywhere, the only way to be free from them is never to pay for any job, no real jobs will ask u for money(license) avoid colleting job handbills,posters etc. These people settle area boys and the police so they will not be attested. If you go there to ak for the refund of ur money they will call police that you re distubing them, if you call police to arrest them they will pack their bags containing their GNLD drugs as a proof that they re not scam. Just beware of them.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by FACTUALLYE(m): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
it is well
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by redcliff: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jimdonnet:
I have posted my need for a menial job vacancy and I came across this poster one morning in front of my house. This particular one read "VACANCY SECURITIES,WAITERS AND FACTORY WORKERS NEEDED CALL 0809********"I called it and a man picked up and directed me to their headquarters at gbagada.

In my desperation for a job he told me to come on Monday before 9am. Rain was even falling but I still entered rain and went.i did not know the road to gbagada first Pedro. But I kept asking my way around. soon I was in a neat street and walked down the street till I came across the building that the jobless man I was talking with on phone said It's his headquarters. I saw him a short, dark man and entered the building. Fellow naira landers behold isn't was the INFAMOUS GNLD HEADQUARTERS. I just smiled because I knew even if they use juju or voodoo to collect my money it won't even work because I have learnt about them also.i just merely played along with them. He directed me to a man who now took me to a big hall full of youths.

I sat down the the air condition hall brought out my phone and was pinging.at my back a boy not less than 23 tapped me and asked if am new I said yes.i learnt he is a "SENIOR MANAGER" at gnld. His sister was also also senior manager.

fastforward they began calling their workers who also re youths of 16 years SENIOR MANAGERS,EMERALD DIRECTORS,SAPPHIRE DIRECTORS.i was like see format. Even the top oga that is emerald director I look better and well kept talk less of I should mention the man that directed me that looked like a wolf. During the lectures some of the new comers began to leave.as they realised they were scam.

After the entire lecture the second man that took me to the hall called me outside.he then sat me down and told me that that 16 year old boy was earning 250 000 naira every month. I was like in my mind 250 k and is am holding a better phone than him. I even told the man money does not fit that boy.the man then told me to purchase a form for 12,100. I began teasing him that does he want half payment.he said yes. I said okay that I am even expecting someone to come. to their company today. That I invited my friend along. I then formed a phone call and told my suppose imagery friend that I am at an atm machine I saw earlier while coming. That was how is a escaped.

I WANT OTHERS TO LEARN FROM THIS THAT GNLD IS INDEED SCAM.IF YOU SEE THE YOUTHS THAT ARE FIRST TIMERS THEY ARE OVER A 1000 AND I AM SURE 800 OF THEM WILL BE SCAMMED. AM 90%SURE BECAUSE GNLD PEOPLE HAVE SUGAR COATED TONGUES

You silly nigeria s have to change your mentality about the wealth and extent to which you judge people by the clothes they wear or things you think you have thats better than theirs. because you are using a good phone doesnt mean you have it better than people who have lesser specification of phones

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by odion81(f): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
When these young fools close. They go to Charly boy bus stop and they will looking for buses at the cost of #50 to Ketu or Obalende. You will see how bus conductors will be insulting them. These people look hungry and wretched
GLND is the scam of the century

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by aameyah(f): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
When did GNLD become like this though? It seemed like a legit, pyramid business in those days....
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by ThaThinka: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
he then sat me down and told me that that 16 year old boy was earning 250 000 naira every month. I was like in my mind 250 k and is am holding a better phone than him. I even told the man money does not fit that boy.

grin

jazinogold:
na corpers dy fall into their trap pass! during nysc peeps go travel to attend interview with out knowing its a scam! dem go even dy happy go buy or borrow suite unto first interview! lol! for job Wey dem no apply for grin wasting their small savings. wen dem com back , omo na lament dem go dy lament like palmy Wey don ferment

grin

What's the fuss about government arresting 'em GNLD folks? They have a business proposition that can work, albeit somewhat difficult. It's left to you to decide if you want to be fooled or not. As for me, I can smell GNLD from a long distance; I no go school for nothing na.
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by boxypane(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
I hope ppl will learn from this. Those bunch of jobless freaks.
My experience was funny.
When I finished my youth service, had to throw in my CV "everywhere available". My first three(3) interviews was with them, they are 419's, criminals and swindlers. One of dem even claimed he was a son of Oni-koyi of Okoyi land, you should have seen his tattered shoes, one claimed he pays over N120,000 each for his kids school fees, but he had this rough suit on, an unkempt hair etc.
Its time d govt pulls faster on employment generation.
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by HirstMOG(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
Scam is an understatement. I had a similar experience, it was even my elder brother that brought the flier stating exactly the positions you mentioned with attractive sum. When I eventually got to the venue you mentioned, it was like a market place, I began to wonder what was happening because it doesn't look like an interview centre. When they started telling their stories on how some of them left big big companies for GNLD and what they are earning on the job, showing us pictures of some white men and all sort. The most annoying part was the guy that was talking to us, his english was an embarrassment. To cut the story, they were even asking me to drop 1k and complete the rest on a later date. They are really thieves.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by HirstMOG(m): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
redcliff:

You silly nigeria s have to change your mentality about the wealth and extent to which you judge people by the clothes they wear or things you think you have thats better than theirs. because you are using a good phone doesnt mean you have it better than people who have lesser specification of phones

The fact is GNLD is a scam period.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by flokii: 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
@OP you get mind sha... why you no commot when others dey commot.. Thank your stars say dem no be ritualists or something..
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by eduxerxes: 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
jazinogold:
na corpers dy fall into their trap pass! during nysc peeps go travel to attend interview with out knowing its a scam! dem go even dy happy go buy or borrow suite unto first interview! lol! for job Wey dem no apply for grin wasting their small savings. wen dem com back , omo na lament dem go dy lament like palmy Wey don ferment
damn! I luv ur rhymes grin cheesy
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by absoluteSuccess: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
I am into network marketing business, I have clients at different places. Network marketing is not for everybody, but for people who do not cherish sedentary work environment. I'm proud of my job, and decision to help others in their quest for good health and wealth. But I don't tell them lies to make them drop their last card as the case often is, I rather expose them to the opportunities and the challenges and then leave them to their choices. All my patners contacted me through my blogs, no deception, if anyone likes, he or she joins out of full knowledge of what is at stake. If you lure people in, they would be ineffective. Deception is directly proportional to wickedness. www.nairaland.com/2524031/network-marketing-beginners
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by itoski(m): 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
What pain me d most is hearing dem preach about school drop-out..Talking all sorts of stories about dangote as if d rich will tell u their secret!
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by criminalmindz: 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
GNLD is bankrupt and has folded since 2013
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by jelal007(m): 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
My brother,I've being there too. The same format,their tongues dey waxed with sugar. Dem too get mouth. Real scam. Advert reads one thing, the actual thing is another.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
that was how a friend of mine lured me into gnld wen I told her I needed an IT placement, me and their supposed oga boss wsnted to fight because I no drop doe, as if na their father gimme money. she com dey tell me say shey me no no say na their oga, I said fukk him.
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by bojeman(m): 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
realy love this write up.. Am even preparing to go for one tomorw, now my eyes don up......
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by Nov2(m): 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
bros can't just stop laughing when i saw ur post, cuz it reminds me of d past, i was once in dat plc, and can't imagine how some youths will allow them to b scammed & fouled by those GNLD Guys. even to d extent that i was told dat my certificate that i burned candles and series of sleepless night are useless all in d name of brainwashing, but unfortunately dey got d wrong guy.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by 812clothings(m): 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jimdonnet:

how I wished I wrote this first,I have a similar experience. It was on a faithful day I went on errand for my dad when I met this crazy guy and I was talking to someone in pidgin"work no dey dis country"and the crazy GNLD guy replied "e ma so be"we have "O" level holders who get paid upto #60,000.jokingly,in amusement I said "se looto"?he asked if I was employed and hurriedly,I answered NO mind you,I'm a stylist and personal shopper and since its not an everyday job because, I have someone who can fulfil my order. Without futher ado he said his company will be recruiting people the next monday and I tried to give him excuse that my CV is in ilorin,he said I shouldn't worry that he'll help me out then I'll submit it later. On monday morning I dressed not too cooperate and I got to gbagada,1st pedro stood at the front of multilinks office and he came to pick me.we got outside. I saw people struggling to enter and the guy just said to the gatekeeper" I'm an emerald director"from there I knew truly its GNLD(they come to my mom's shop to advertise,after advertising they'll show you a leaflet of fake rich people's testimony in order to lure you into their leggedez benz work)and I said to him,hope its not GNLD?he said what do you know about GNLD?its about opportunity and empowerment. I decided to follow him,they started exhibiting all the stupid drugs they sell(u no need to chop to grow well,just use tre En en)after they started introducing their stupid agents and it got to the extent one said he's using his 2nd passport because he has travelled very well through GNLD.
Before,we said jesus is lord,A wretched old man came up and said to be part of this opportunity just pay 10,000 for I'd card and you'll be supplied some drugs,I just hissed everyone around me noticed and my toaster said to me are you interested and I replied bros,please,lend me the money I'll pay you back since you'll be my boss(their normal routine)and the guy said NO,its not done like that. I kept mute and they rounded up for the next batch to enter by 12PM.
I was on my way home,already at the entrance of 1st pedro and he called when are you coming to pay na so I dash am swear.
NB:if they toast you and you concur,his/her(toaster)post will increase but to waka na die,your shoe go get hole for under.
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by deebrain(m): 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hmmm
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by engrshakespeare: 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
redcliff:

sharrap there, GNLD slave. u will soon be caught

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by mightyrocket(m): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
GNLD and Neo life are confirm scammers... I no fit fall for their trap lailai
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by Ninilowo(m): 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
Na tuday? Won scam mi ti
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by redcliff: 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
engrshakespeare:

sharrap there, GNLD slave. u will soon be caught

Lol.. u hve no idea
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by atom82: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Boss ya own even good for me after searching so long for it placement I Idecided to look for a job that was how ah called one number ah saw on the wall who asked me to Come to gbagada only to find out it was those gnld peeps iI managed to escape frm that place while coming back I saw a number in front of neo past (a plastic factory) iIcalled the number the guy asked for my qualifications he even asked me to come with two passport my certificate and my cv for the interview in dopemu only to reach there and still see the same gnld niggas there since then iI vowed not to ever call any number iIsee on the wall again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers / N-Power Records 400,000 Registration In 36 Hours / National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.