Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada (30671 Views)

My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited / My Experience With GNLD Today & how Nairaland topic saved me / The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by RichboyPee(m): 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Same experience I had in GRA Benin city from same GNLD. Scammers since inception
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by Jimdonnet(m): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
flokii:
@OP you get mind sha... why you no commot when others dey commot.. Thank your stars say dem no be ritualists or something..

brother I did not go out because I wasted about 300 to get there . At least let me receive small AC for body
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by swaggu22(m): 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Oga pls don't mislead ppl with ur naivety and ignorance,the guy u were talking to might not be dat convincing or eloquent but it does not give u any right to drag something that big in the mud.if u can't think deep enough to realize u can make money without a menial job pls go and seat somewhere and evaluate ur thoughts.
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by Jimdonnet(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
swaggu22:
Oga pls don't mislead ppl with ur naivety and ignorance,the guy u were talking to might not be dat convincing or eloquent but it does not give u any right to drag something that big in the mud.if u can't think deep enough to realize u can make money without a menial job pls go and seat somewhere and evaluate ur thoughts.

they have brainwashed the one head with omo
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 09, 2016
Please don't let those false messages discourage you from getting a good opportunity. I used to think so too, the thing is that most of them use false means to recruit people, that's the problem. There is someone I know, no one told me, I know her directly, she got that kind of text, but she deleted it, she got it again, then she went because of condition. My dear, it was actually a health organization sponsored by WHO, SAB and ACDC, trying to eradicate chronic disease in subsaharan West African countries. To cut the long story short, she has not been up to a year there, and she has almost finished building a two story building. This one I know her, it's not 'hear say', and she has a chance to travel abroad with one member of her family, everything fully paid for, and other benefits ooo...I shouted!!! Me I have joined the organization sef, I saw this with my korokoro eyes! I am in as am talking to you. Someone else has been there for about three months or so and he has bought a land. One has been there for like 13 months, and guess what he is giving as souvenir for his wedding? Customized iPads, refrigerators, etc. Everyone goes with something unique. My dear, since I saw, not heardooo, SAW, I joined immediately. If you doubt, you can meet the girl herself and the people I talked about and see their land, house, etc. I am in PH ATM, if you doubt, contact me with my email divyaempire22@gmail.com then I will show you you will see with your own eyes. Even if you are not in PH, we can make an arrangement. God bless.
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by engrshakespeare: 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
Divya22:
Please don't let those false messages discourage you from getting a good opportunity. I used to think so too, the thing is that most of them use false means to recruit people, that's the problem. There is someone I know, no one told me, I know her directly, she got that kind of text, but she deleted it, she got it again, then she went because of condition. My dear, it was actually a health organization sponsored by WHO, SAB and ACDC, trying to eradicate chronic disease in subsaharan West African countries. To cut the long story short, she has not been up to a year there, and she has almost finished building a two story building. This one I know her, it's not 'hear say', and she has a chance to travel abroad with one member of her family, everything fully paid for, and other benefits ooo...I shouted!!! Me I have joined the organization sef, I saw this with my korokoro eyes! I am in as am talking to you. Someone else has been there for about three months or so and he has bought a land. One has been there for like 13 months, and guess what he is giving as souvenir for his wedding? Customized iPads, refrigerators, etc. Everyone goes with something unique. My dear, since I saw, not heardooo, SAW, I joined immediately. If you doubt, you can meet the girl herself and the people I talked about and see their land, house, etc. I am in PH ATM, if you doubt, contact me with my email divyaempire22@gmail.com then I will show you you will see with your own eyes. Even if you are not in PH, we can make an arrangement. God bless.

Scammer spotted. Kontinue
Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by mystabekz(m): 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
One question i keep asking is,, if these people are scams? why are they still functioning? is it that there are no government agencies that can cub or declare them scams? they must have a product and is their product illegitimate? GNLD should deal with food supplements from the last time that i checked. are these products illegal? do they really have a system that works and can really help people out? ofcourse, you have to give something to get something. that is natural. now the question is, are they having a product or service that is legit? because i have never heard the government say otherwise about MLM. these people castigating such systems, can you provide a program that supplements your accusations, because all that i see here is, this is scam, that is scam, but i do not see a solution suggested that could tell the authority of what to do about this activities. there are no jobs, companies are retrenching, formats are generated to establish businesses. instead of negatively castigating activities of GNLD, EDMARK, FLP etc. let us profer constructive criticism.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
Jimdonnet:
I have posted my need for a menial job vacancy and I came across this poster one morning in front of my house. This particular one read "VACANCY SECURITIES,WAITERS AND FACTORY WORKERS NEEDED CALL 0809********"I called it and a man picked up and directed me to their headquarters at gbagada.

In my desperation for a job he told me to come on Monday before 9am. Rain was even falling but I still entered rain and went.i did not know the road to gbagada first Pedro. But I kept asking my way around. soon I was in a neat street and walked down the street till I came across the building that the jobless man I was talking with on phone said It's his headquarters. I saw him a short, dark man and entered the building. Fellow naira landers behold isn't was the INFAMOUS GNLD HEADQUARTERS. I just smiled because I knew even if they use juju or voodoo to collect my money it won't even work because I have learnt about them also.i just merely played along with them. He directed me to a man who now took me to a big hall full of youths.

I sat down the the air condition hall brought out my phone and was pinging.at my back a boy not less than 23 tapped me and asked if am new I said yes.i learnt he is a "SENIOR MANAGER" at gnld. His sister was also also senior manager.

fastforward they began calling their workers who also re youths of 16 years SENIOR MANAGERS,EMERALD DIRECTORS,SAPPHIRE DIRECTORS.i was like see format. Even the top oga that is emerald director I look better and well kept talk less of I should mention the man that directed me that looked like a wolf. During the lectures some of the new comers began to leave.as they realised they were scam.

After the entire lecture the second man that took me to the hall called me outside.he then sat me down and told me that that 16 year old boy was earning 250 000 naira every month. I was like in my mind 250 k and is am holding a better phone than him. I even told the man money does not fit that boy.the man then told me to purchase a form for 12,100. I began teasing him that does he want half payment.he said yes. I said okay that I am even expecting someone to come. to their company today. That I invited my friend along. I then formed a phone call and told my suppose imagery friend that I am at an atm machine I saw earlier while coming. That was how is a escaped.

I WANT OTHERS TO LEARN FROM THIS THAT GNLD IS INDEED SCAM.IF YOU SEE THE YOUTHS THAT ARE FIRST TIMERS THEY ARE OVER A 1000 AND I AM SURE 800 OF THEM WILL BE SCAMMED. AM 90%SURE BECAUSE GNLD PEOPLE HAVE SUGAR COATED TONGUES

KINDLY LET THIS BE ON THE FRONT PAGE TO WARN OUR YOUTHS THANKS

I know the GNLD headquarters at Gbagada, I don't know if you noticed the no vacancy sign on the walls of the company. If you are actually looking a job in the level you posted, I would suggest you go back to that Redemption Crescent on Monday before seven and locate Conservaria Africana Ltd, they produce tomato paste, they pay #950 per day Monday to Friday (in four weeks), #880 cash on Saturday and #1000 for Sundays (to be paid on tuesday). Walk into the company and ask of Mr Ayo or Mr Lati or Mr Aloy those are the contractors that hire for the company.
At the beginning of the street there is a distributor for FMCG and they have vacancies pasted on their gates (They currently need a barman(SSCE) and a bar manager(ND/HND/BSC))
I hope I have been of service in my own little way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N-Power Records 400,000 Registration In 36 Hours / National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates / How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.