Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai (49121 Views)

Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! / Don Jazzy Shares Photo Of 3 Slay Queens, Fans React / Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by EmekaBlue(m): 10:13am On Sep 01, 2015
cool
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by fejikudz(m): 10:17am On Sep 01, 2015
money is good
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Shebarh(f): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2015
silvermania:
thanks dear,
Your Welcome
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Mariojane(f): 11:54am On Sep 01, 2015
Dharniel:
this boy sha...grin
which boy?
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by PasNina(m): 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
LatestTrend:
She still dey use dat phone. grin
Yes.
Remind me the make and model abeg ...
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by duduade: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ziggyzito:
one thing people like you need to understand is the fact that; Dbanj and don jazzy are still very cool pals and are making it in their different endeavors. It's usually a case of illiteracy for me, whenever I read things like what you just posted. How does what Jazzy and the rest of Mavin records do affect D'banj?
... u must be very stuuupid if you dont know what it means to wish.......
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Ziggyzito(m): 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
duduade:
... u must be very stuuupid if you dont know what it means to wish.......
doesn't change the fact that you're a stupiiiid fooool
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by cristweeezy(m): 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
mouaue:
Mavin boss, Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move. team is incomplete, why Korede Bello and with his label mate Tiwa Savage. are currently in London .
Wonderful Crew See more photo below after the cut .......
- http://msmith247..com/2015/08/don-jazzy-shares-some-beautiful-pic-of.html#sthash.v5bYhS8q.dpuf
na cafe dem dey? grin
mouaue:
Mavin boss, Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move. team is incomplete, why Korede Bello and with his label mate Tiwa Savage. are currently in London .
- http://msmith247..com/2015/08/don-jazzy-shares-some-beautiful-pic-of.html#sthash.v5bYhS8q.dpuf
na cafe dem dey?
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by cristweeezy(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
Virus777:
I'm crushing on Di'ja big time. embarassed Anybody got her digits?
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by cristweeezy(m): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
LatestTrend:
She still dey use dat phone. grin
haba! Peopleeeeeeee
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by duduade: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ziggyzito:
doesn't change the fact that you're a stupiiiid fooool
"More stuppiddd fool".....quote me again and know that you a "" most stuuupid fool ""
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Anyman: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2015
bomasek:
U blind when he sang surulere
u dey mind such people
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Ziggyzito(m): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
duduade:
"More stuppiddd fool".....quote me again and know that you a "" most stuuupid fool ""
stop quoting me for christ's sake!! Illiterates and vagabonddsss like you irritate me.
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by duduade: 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ziggyzito:
stop quoting me for christ's sake!! Illiterates and vagabonddsss like you irritate me.
most stuuuuupidddddd fooolll.. lmaoooooooo
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Ziggyzito(m): 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
duduade:
most stuuuuupidddddd fooolll.. lmaoooooooo
you're the devil's incarnate. E-warrior. Get a life you rifffff-rafff
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by duduade: 2:05am On Sep 03, 2015
Ziggyzito:
Nnnnn tooooooooo.....
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by duduade: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ziggyzito:
Lmaoooooo
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Tashaamania(f): 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
colossus2:

Bros
grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Nmeri17: 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
activelyA:
Di'ja.. kiss..decent and modest as usual kiss kiss
maybe because she has nothing to show off or be immodest about sad

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by activelyA(f): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
Nmeri17:
maybe because she has nothing to show off or be immodest about sad
Really harsh! shocked

That is even when they are immodest the most...
But she is really conservative...
Blame it on her Hausa mother background smiley
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
I love this crew so much!!!! I wished I could join them... even if naa to just dey snap pics with them alone I no mind. cry

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by AbbieGee1(f): 8:43am On Jun 09, 2016
[/color] undecided[color=#990000]
mouaue:
where's the tiwa here??*searching..mama dey house dey waka with scarf upandan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It / DJ Khaled Miami Beach Mansion For Sale For $7.9 Million (n2billion) - Check Pics / Linda Ikeji & Dabota Lawson Throw Shades At Each Other Over Dark Knuckles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.