Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? (44508 Views)

Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) / This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) / Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by Mznaett: 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
Shioor
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by Holuwakemmy16(f): 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
God punish devil,nobody won die ;DGod punish devil,nobody won die
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
mbulela:

Air travel in Nigeria (like elsewhere) is way safer than road travel.
I can understand a fear for air travel as a phobia but a fear and chasing road journeys in naija is not rational.
youre right bro...our roads are death traps...lost a family. Freind not long ago on our crazy roads... embarassed

1 Like

Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dharniel:
I really don't blame them, when our local airlines still have in their hangar the planes that the wright brothers used as their prototypes...
oh my my lolz Hahaha
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by advocates: 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
After the several avoidable air mishaps, who would want to risk his/her to the danger of our local air lines. Money to some extent can buy safety. Like they said, if you have it, flaunt it.
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by mentorken05(m): 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
coldsummer:
Yes I know a woman in lekki phase one who will never fly any local flight. She made that Lagos, London, Abuja, London Lagos a few times that I know of.

She says safety because her niece was on board the ill-fated Dana.

She should just gimme the case, I will back her and trek to Abuja from Lagos.
money talks
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Waste of money
Anything can happen regardless if they fly with those airlines
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by majalisa(m): 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
sannirules:
Safety is of the Lord.
and faith without work Is death
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by Favolly(f): 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
Omojuwa and his stories undecided
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by LyfeJennings(m): 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
oreos:

shocked

I know one person who has done this more than thrice.
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
Why won't Zulus look down on Nigerians with such nonsense happening in the GIANT of Africa?
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by babasade(m): 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
oreos:
I refuse to believe this angry
samething my friend dad does..he will never fly local airport..I see it as a waste of money but those people don't really sweat for it.
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by chyket(m): 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
So foreign flights dont crash!!!Do you know the number of flights done locally everyday?If you check the number of crashes locally viz a viz the number of flights,you will know its a non issue.
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by alabiyemmy(m): 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
Foolish as it sounds. Foolish talk. Foolish comments.

Who has seen who actually did it. Mumus

You now fly a total of twelve hours to and from insted of a straight 1 hour? You no get work ni.
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by aprokomania(m): 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
seunlayi:
I guess that most be a joke, it even sounds foolish. well why won't they be afraid of death after having their hands in different atrocities
so those who have the money all committed atrocities?
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by alabiyemmy(m): 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
babasade:
samething my friend dad does..he will never fly local airport..I see it as a waste of money but those people don't really sweat for it.

Comot there. Lies.
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by jonero147(m): 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jeeesuuuu
These. Men are foolish tongue tongue embarassed
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by alabiyemmy(m): 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
LyfeJennings:

I know one person who has done this more than thrice.

Lier na him u be.
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by NaLaugh: 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
It's just a case of ignorance.

As far as I know, the Nigerian aviation players are incompetent. HOWEVER, this does very little to warrant international routing, to avoid Nigerian airlines.

That's like me traveling to Mexico from Boston, then routing to Chicago.
The US has the highest occurrences of fatal plane crashes in the world. Followed by Russia and Canada.
By this logic, we should all avoid local flights, and route through other countries.

Considering Nigerians love to show off, I wouldn't be surprised if people who do it are more concerned about "bragging rights."
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by Franchise21(m): 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
U call it just
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by vibrio(m): 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
otabuko:
Okay now, na still the same political caucus wey dey thief our money.... Cos e no fit be business man go fly like that.... Gracias a dios!
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by Franchise21(m): 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
So much money
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by CUM4WHAT(m): 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
[size=48pt]VERY TRUE..... MY LAST FLIGHT TO KANO WAS LIKE I WAS GOING TO HELL RIGHT FROM LAGOS AIRPORT [/size]
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by PastorAji(m): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
My bro,
10tankers of Orijin for ya to use take do weekEnd grin
Dharniel:
I really don't blame them, when our local airlines still have in their hangar the planes that the wright brothers used as their prototypes...
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
SammieLowkey:
Dear God, u don see as dis pple take dey misuse your blessings. Baba, take all d blessings back and give am to papa Jeremiah wey dey enter NIGHT BUS with eem whole family.. Amen.
i really call it waste, does that mean international flight don't crash, its just God's guidance and protection. its really madness to board a flight LOS-LON then LON-ABV, when your real destination is abuja

1 Like

Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
Although its cheaper than charter of a private jet, its a waste of time.
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by philips70(m): 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
When they have stolen so much anything is possible to them. Probably these category of persons obviously with too much money never fly economy, it's business or first class. They will spend a minimum of N2M on a return trip from Lagos to Abuja. They should kontinu, and look for such flights against HBP that kills them in a second.
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
Midehi:

i really call it waste, does that mean international flight don't crash, its just God's guidance and protection. its really madness to board a flight LOS-LON then LON-ABV, when your real destination is abuja

Expert speaking
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dharniel:

Wicked grin grin grin
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
figo05:

Expert speaking
lol
happy sunday
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
Midehi:

lol

happy sunday

Same here pretty. I have a gift for u o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri / Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) / New Pedestrian Bridge Along The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.