Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? (44551 Views)

Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) / This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) / Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
figo05:

Same here pretty. I have a gift for u o
shocked really? oya am waiting
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
Midehi:

shocked really? oya am waiting

Arsenal's female home jersey. but.....
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
seunlayi:
I guess that most be a joke, it even sounds foolish. well why won't they be afraid of death after having their hands in different atrocities
So you whey clean, no dey fear to die for plane crash.
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by SammieLowkey(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Midehi:

i really call it waste, does that mean international flight don't crash, its just God's guidance and protection. its really madness to board a flight LOS-LON then LON-ABV, when your real destination is abuja
Total waste! Waste of money, Waste of time. At the end, the person who went with a BUS would get there b4 them. Madness at its peak!
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
figo05:

Arsenal's female home jersey. but.....
ussshhh! but am aint Arsenal fan na, why not Barca jersey
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
Midehi:

ussshhh! but am aint Arsenal fan na, why not Barca jersey

Arsenal or nothing
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
figo05:

Arsenal or nothing
shocked
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
Midehi:

shocked

Wanna drag u to emirate statium
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by chysam: 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
Thank God I have my own private jet that is in 100% good condition.I don't need any airline be it local or foreign to fly.I thank God for my life.
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
figo05:

Wanna drag u to emirate statium
now i know where you going grin
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
Midehi:

now i know where you going grin

So what's u saying about it?
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
figo05:

So what's u saying about it?
short of words cheesy
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by stanley000: 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
naija planes are death sentence,in fact you need to see the way them dey smoke for air,three years no servicing when I get the money I will even find a way to design a more rigid airport than abuja..
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
Midehi:

short of words cheesy
grin
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by goodgate: 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
lekjons:
u know, when u have too much money you don't want to die, u give it wateva it takes, but i think anyone who can actually do that should be able to buy a private jet and get a personal pilot.
No You Can do jet charter service, i think it cost about 3.5million naira for a LAG-ABJ round trip on a Private Jet.
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by LyfeJennings(m): 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
alabiyemmy:

Lier na him u be.

Well, one man's meat is another man's poison. Nothing is impossible. Just because U can't afford to buy a bottle of water for 1000 doesn't mean another person can't buy it for 5,000..Ur dream is another man's birth right..

GOD DIDN'T MAKE US EQUAL
WE ÀRE NOT THE SAME..
Think deeply before U open your mouth
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by otokx(m): 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
This is an exaggeration.
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by lastpage: 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nitefury:
Same here.. Have a phobia for flying not to talk about refurbished planes used by local airline operators.. Not forgetting also our poor maintenance culture as Nigerians. Once it's still moving or flying, it isn't due for maintenance.

I'm at ease driving 12 hours by road from Calabar to Lagos than flying..

I will rather drive from any point to another point within Nigeria that fly our local airlines, even if l was given a free ticket!
The last one l "bravely" entered was Sosolisso Airlines and the "stress" it injected into my system will take twenty years to finally flush out and l swore that will be it.

Moreso, if you remember that the Dana Airlines plane was intact for over thirty minutes after it crashed-landed while we watch the passengers banging the body and pleading for HELP to come out of the plane .... before they all finally got roasted inside!

Please, those who still enter those "coffins" are tempting fate.... but me l no get that kind of level of fate!

Lastpage!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by ColeworldMD(m): 1:22am On Aug 31, 2015
coldsummer:
Yes I know a woman in lekki phase one who will never fly any local flight. She made that Lagos, London, Abuja, London Lagos a few times that I know of.

She says safety because her niece was on board the ill-fated Dana.

She should just gimme the case, I will back her and trek to Abuja from Lagos.

It's mostly due to phobia or psychological trauma. It's not always due to bragging. If you're a arsenal fan you will know the story of Denis Bergkamp "the non flying dutchman" he never flies cuz all his family members died in plane crash. If train is not goin there forget the journey. Hence he rarely played our away matches. In the end all protection is from God Almighty!
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by maxhatman: 2:28am On Aug 31, 2015
Nigerian airlines need to improve, but please note that their incompetence is exaggerated. Ive flown local flights from stansted airport in london to newcastle- with "flybe" to be precise- and i have experienced delays, bumpy rides, and a "not so fantastic landing". This doesnt stop our airlines from improving though

1 Like

Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by InvertedHammer: 2:49am On Aug 31, 2015
/
Air France flies to PortHarcourt which is very close to the East. It is very convenient.

I hate MMIA

\
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by tpiander: 3:05am On Aug 31, 2015
the write up makes no sense.

why is the tweeter stalking people and posting their flight details and itineraries?

to top it off, he says he was in Ghana, yet he's talking about Nigerian flights.

sneaky much?
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by alabiyemmy(m): 7:53am On Aug 31, 2015
LyfeJennings:

Well, one man's meat is another man's poison. Nothing is impossible. Just because U can't afford to buy a bottle of water for 1000 doesn't mean another person can't buy it for 5,000..Ur dream is another man's birth right..

GOD DIDN'T MAKE US EQUAL
WE ÀRE NOT THE SAME..
Think deeply before U open your mouth

True talk. When it comes to stupidity, some are more stupid than others. Example going to Abuja but travelling 12 hrs to reach Abuja that is just 1 hour away
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by alabiyemmy(m): 7:59am On Aug 31, 2015
lastpage:

I will rather drive from any point to another point within Nigeria that fly our local airlines, even if l was given a free ticket!
The last one l "bravely" entered was Sosolisso Airlines and the "stress" it injected into my system will take twenty years to finally flush out and l swore that will be it.

Moreso, if you remember that the Dana Airlines plane was intact for over thirty minutes after it crashed-landed while we watch the passengers banging the body and pleading for HELP to come out of the plane .... before they all finally got roasted inside!

Please, those who still enter those "coffins" are tempting fate.... but me l no get that kind of level of fate!

Lastpage!

U watched as passengers banged the body of a plane? Lol
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by prettydamsel2(f): 8:01am On Aug 31, 2015
[quote author=lekjons post=37495827]u know, when u have too much money you don't want to die, u give it wateva it takes, but i think anyone who can actually do that should be able to buy a private jet and get a personal pilot.[/quote

Private jets re very expensive to maintain
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by alabiyemmy(m): 8:03am On Aug 31, 2015
stanley000:
naija planes are death sentence,in fact you need to see the way them dey smoke for air,three years no servicing when I get the money I will even find a way to design a more rigid airport than abuja..

This is the height of it. Planes smoking in the air?
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by mbulela: 8:34am On Aug 31, 2015
Favolly:
Omojuwa and his stories undecided
I heard the guy is a storyteller, now I know

1 Like

Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by mbulela: 8:37am On Aug 31, 2015
maxhatman:
Nigerian airlines need to improve, but please note that their incompetence is exaggerated. Ive flown local flights from stansted airport in london to newcastle- with "flybe" to be precise- and i have experienced delays, bumpy rides, and a "not so fantastic landing". This doesnt stop our airlines from improving though
You dey mind dem.
Na folks wey no even get better experience of international flights dey make noose up and down.
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by stanley000: 8:40am On Aug 31, 2015
alabiyemmy:

This is the height of it. Planes smoking in the air?
yea,smoking in air,haven't you watched Nigeria aircrafts on YouTube,its almost like a tupedo tubes being launched,a bicycle appears more safer in my own attestation
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by wiringdpt(m): 8:50am On Aug 31, 2015
I have used local flights more than 30 times this year Lagos to Abuja....sometimes it's scary when they descend rapidly especially those Dana pilots. I flew arik to sa and it was cool.
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by prommy(f): 9:18am On Aug 31, 2015
In as much as they are expressing their own feeling on why they won't fly local flights.Most Nigerians are longing to enter the local flight which is still very expensive for them.
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by iykedare(m): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2015
If my Boss wants to go to Abuja,he will get to London first then to Abuja. Lot of people do it. You need to have experienced some near death situations for you to do this kind of things.

You can't blame them. Nigerian planes are just refurbished

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Pedestrian Bridge Along The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Lagos / Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane / Abuja Skyline: Day And Night-time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.