Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (474889 Views)

"The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by DandyPearl(f): 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
Been ghoshreading for a while now but guilty conscience wouldn't let me rest. As usual Oyinprince has done it again. Can't wait to read more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by jaybiz007(m): 9:22am On Mar 08, 2016
This story is so complex that I am still not sure on how the writer intends to give it a closure.
Great job oyinprince, this story is one of a kind.
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by aprilwise(m): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2016
There is no friend in the jungle nd trust nobody. Tarasha is unknowing take revenge for the death of her family. Respect to d great author of this masterpiece.
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Essyprity(f): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
Wow! Lets go there!
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by MuslimPrince(m): 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
I can see gab and nonso already digging their own grave, who knws, maybe they are tired of living
Oyinprince jst dey carry on, every update was a hit back 2 back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by ESIXLOVE: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
rapmike:

Esixlove, my man! How far? Have not heard from you in a long while.
I took a sabbatical leave.
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
Best story ever Oyin....... you are just too good
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
ESIXLOVE:
From nairaland? welcome back.
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by fumnez(f): 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
i must commend u Oyin, this is great
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by rapmike(m): 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
ESIXLOVE:
Na wa... You simply disappeared.
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by ESIXLOVE: 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
Wininiel:
From nairaland? welcome back.
thanks dear, I'm fully back now
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by ESIXLOVE: 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
rapmike:

Na wa... You simply disappeared.
I'm back just plotting my new story.
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by COCakanni(m): 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
@oyinprince.... I don't just know d word 2 describe u perfection. Let me just say superb....u are d boss....can't wait 2 read d next update.
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Essyprity(f): 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
Wow!
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by yusufibrahim(m): 8:34am On Mar 11, 2016
OYINprince nice piece..... Keep them coming
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by dsauce: 9:44am On Mar 11, 2016
Oyinprince:
CHAPTER FIVE

Tarasha picked up a white napkin to wipe off part of the liquid which poured on her lab coat. She had been in the lab all night, spending hours to set up the lab which she couldn't complete as she was only able to set up the equipments she needed urgently. The rest of the time was used in manufacturing some of the important tools for her job.

She got up from the seat, holding a syringe in the right hand, she drew in part of the warm mixture from the test tube and injected into a small needlelike metal with a opening only wide enough for the syringe to go through.

She repeated the process several times; each draw by syringe filled ten of the metals. After filling about two hundred, she arranged the metals neatly into two rubber packs which could easily fit into her back pocket. It took her about two hours to complete the process of filling the pins.

Benryl was the name of the mixture she prepared, a drug in the Benzodiazepines class. The manufacture of Benryl began two years back, a result of a research and experiment carried out by her Assassin group in Russia. The drug was made to induce sleep and erase the victim's immediate past memories of two hours.

She placed the rubber pack on a shelve which she had kept the previously prepared substances.

Her wristwatch beeped, she looked at the screen as it streamed live the recording from the camera she installed in the compound of the house Chief Gab prepared for her. The time was 7am and some of Chief's men were in the compound, obviously sent by Chief to check on her since she hadn't spoken to him since the last night and she was expected to move in that morning.

She took off the lab gloves and the lab mask she wore to avoid inhaling the dangerous gaseous substance and walked out to the sitting room. She picked up her phone as she sat on the sofa and  dialed Chief Gab's phone number.

'Hello Tarasha, I was about to call you. Where are you?' the call was answered with no delay.

'Yes Chief, I knew you would call me' Tarasha replied with a smirk on her face. 'Why did you send men to the house this morning'

'I couldn't reach you all through last night to inform you about the house but... '

'I was there last night, I already picked up everything I needed from the house. Thank you for providing the laboratory equipment I requested for'

'Are you the one that tied up your men? And where are you?' Chief asked with a note of frustration in his voice.

'What men are you talking about? I didn't see any of them except the lady cook which I took along with me' She replied back

'The guys I provided to work with you were found there this morning tied back to back on two chairs with their eyes blindfolded' Chief explained. 'They said a lady tired them up'

'Chief' Tarasha spoke after giving a long wicked laugh. 'I don't believe you brought those guys to work with me, I took both of them down in just two minutes'

'What? Those guys are one of the best around town, they're members of the most notorious gang in the country'

'Best? You must kidding me and they couldn't even lay a finger on me while I handled them'

'See Tarasha, they are not as trained as you, It took us a lot to bring them for you and they're very good if you would only learn how to use them'

'No problem Chief, but I don't want those ones anymore. Bring two other better guys there today, I'll work with them without testing them' she concluded and made an attempt to end the call.

'So when are you coming to the house?' Chief asked.

Tarasha paused for a while for she replied, 'I can't stay in that house Chief, it's not safe for me. I can only use it as an office for meeting with you or doing some other things'

'But what about everything I arranged there?'

'I took all I needed already, just leave the house as it is, I'll make use of it whenever it's needed. Let the two new guys wait there for me this afternoon; any other uninvited person I find there would lose his life' She answered back, issuing a serious warning.

'Am I free to be there?' Chief questioned

'Only stay there if you're one of the two men that'll be working with me' she ended the conversation without giving him a chance to reply.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

**11.15am

Tarasha admired the beauty of the reception walls as she sat with another visitor on the sofa, waiting patiently for Dr Hammed. She adjusted the red tie which covered the ID hung around her neck and straightened up her shirt properly.

Dr Hammed came walking by few minutes later, he walked alongside with two other men. They stopped close to the entrance door and concluded their discussion and the men made their way out of the building. Dr Hammed turned and began to walk back when he heard his name. He turned back to see Tarasha walking towards him.

'Hey ...' He greeted as he saw, he narrowed his gaze trying to recall her name.

'Samantha Osman sir' Tarasha quickly helped him.

'Oh! Samantha, I didn't know that you were here already'

'I am sir' she replied pleasantly. 'I've been here about forty minutes ago'

'I see, sorry I kept you waiting' He apologized.

'No problem sir' she replied, bending her knee slightly as a sign of respect.

'Okay, come with me' he said and led her through a wide corridor.

They walked past several labs before they got to his office which was located close to end of the block. He opened the door and allowed her in before he followed.

'Welcome to my office' he said, directing her to the visitor's seat as he walked past the table to his seat.

'Thank you sir' she answered, looking around the office like someone who was admiring the look. She turned to the man and concentrated her gaze on him.

'Okay, let me see what you have for me' Dr Hammed said without looking up at her, as he tapped some keys on his computer keyboard.

'Here sir' Tarasha brought out a hard cover notebook and placed it on the table.

'Just a minute' he said, taking a glance at the notebook, he returned his focus to his computer.

'Okay sir'

'I'm just trying to settle the welfare issues for our guests at the conference' he explained, smiling at her. 'The two foreign speakers would stay at the governor's house, so I have to make plans for our African invitees'

'Oh good' Tarasha smiled back. 'What about our minister here? I heard he's part of the speakers'

'Yes, he is. He'll be sleeping in his Lagos house when he comes over' he answered her question and picked up the book as he waited for the computer to process a command. 'So what do we have here?'

'It's a research on cancer and how it can be permanently cured ' Tarasha explained.

He dropped the book just after opening the cover page only and went back to his computer. He held the mouse and clicked another set of instructions before he picked the book again.

'Permanent cancer cure?' He commented as he opened the cover page again.

'Yes sir, through our local herbs' she watched as he dropped the book once again and returned to his job on the system.

'I'm sorry, I just have to resolve somethings' the Doctor pleaded with Tarasha who just smiled at him.

'Is it all about the conference?'

'Yes, I wouldn't have had time to...' He couldn't complete his statement, a Benryl pin was already used to inject the liquid into the hand placed on the mouse. His head fell back with his body into his seat as he slept off.

Tarasha got up quickly for his seat, she brought out a mobile device from her bag and used to confirm if there was any camera hidden from her view in the office. The test indicated negative, there no camera in the room and also no hole through which the happenings in the office can be viewed.

She moved the man's seat away from the computer and began to work on it, copying some of the files to her flash drive. After about fifteen minute of searching through the rest of the computer files, she was satisfied with the information gotten. She dragged the man closer to the table and placed his head on his hand beside the computer's desktop.

She got out of the building casually, making sure that she didn't raise suspicion from any one. She got a cab outside the gate and headed for her office; the house Chief prepared for her.

...to be continued

pls correct this... African invitee are also foreign so far they aint from Nigeria. Or could as well differentiate it by saying European and African invitees. Kudos on ur writing, am really enjoying this piece
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 11:51am On Mar 11, 2016
dsauce:

pls correct this... African invitee are also foreign so far they aint from Nigeria. Or could as well differentiate it by saying European and African invitees. Kudos on ur writing, am really enjoying this piece
Yuh, thanks. I corrected it long ago on my blog. I will change it here also
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by jaybiz007(m): 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
Oyinprince:
Yuh, thanks. I corrected it long ago on my blog. I will change it here also
Baba update na... angry angry
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
Wininiel ESIXLOVE jaybiz007 aprilwise MuslimPrince fumnez rapmike Essyprity yusufibrahim DandyPearl bummybummy oghenekome51 Crownofwealth Khudus Dfrenzy Ashiat39 uthman305 virtuedagirl Temitopehleb afelele9 Niwdog Samanda khemmy20 Marshiro cutiepie25 jide219 Iyke1998 plainmirror IAmXcessiz mostob Ashraf123 Asco9ty5 fumnez Ymix94 Missmossy

Thanks for your comments guys, do keep em coming.
I'm typing the next update already, It should be ready before 8pm.

My plan is to continue with an update every two days like I began but PHCN dey fall my hand. They just returned the light today after four days of blackout. But Updates would come steady as far as I have a charged battery. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
jaybiz007:
Baba update na... angry angry
Lol, Read the above post
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by oghenekome51(f): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
Mr oyinprince good afternoon! D blackout sickness is everywhere, so dat doesn't mean as a follower of ur story i dont deserve a mention!
Anyways, thumbs up and a weldone to u!
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
Well done man!
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
TOmmyJidex:
Well done man!
Thanks smiley
oghenekome51:
Mr oyinprince good afternoon! D blackout sickness is everywhere, so dat doesn't mean as a follower of ur story i dont deserve a mention!
Anyways, thumbs up and a weldone to u!
Lol, your monicker is there na
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
Tarasha - Chapter 12 pt 2

By Young C.c.

CLICK HERE to read all episodes and chapters of TARASHA

CLICK HERE to Read Several Other Interesting Stories

+++++

11. 08 am

Henry drove quietly, in a solemn manner, listening to songs from the new album of veteran artiste, Asa. Her genre of music was the perfect one for his mood right now.

He had not remained himself since the day of the event. Several things had played down his memory in the last two days; including the pictures of the assassin and how he walked up to Jubril Lawal and murdered the man. But the strongest of the pictures were of Evelyn's face. He kept seeing her in everything he did, even when he closed his eyes.

He tried to figure out what really happened between them, the passion he felt when she placed her head against his chest and when they kissed. Was it love or just lust was feeling? Maybe both. At the point they kissed, he had the lust for her whole body, he could already see her wrapped around himself, both of them unclad, he squeezing her boobs in his hands. No, it had to stop if it was lust, he had determined in his heart, knowing that nothing borne out of lust would last. But he also felt something more in his heart, in his spirit. The desire to see her well even if he couldn't have her body, the desire to see her happy. There was something in her eyes when he stared into it, something that showed him that she wasn't happy  although she always performed well in her bid to hide it.

Where she was now, he had no idea. Her line had been switched off since the last time he tried it, so all his attempts to track it were futile. He also tried again to get the customer's information of her sim by hacking into the database of the network provider but there was still no information there. It had either been deleted or the information never existed. He couldn't conclude yet.

Oh! And the Canadian number he was supposed to investigate. He finally concluded the investigation, though the client was no longer interested nor did  was there any call to ask for it. The Canadian number was cloned, it had not even been issued out to any customer by the network provider in Canada. Henry found out that the user was in Africa because on tracking the last conversations restored from the backup of the network provider of his client's line, he could deduce the maximum possible distance of the Canadian number, which was a distance within Africa. 

All these discoveries were confirming Henry's fear but he still refused to admit it. Evelyn claimed to be from Canada and was doing business with the late Jubril Lawal, it must have definitely been her number the man was investigating. Or how else could he explain that Evelyn only began to insist that he followed her to the party after she saw the number in his jotter? And what else was the explanation for her  unregistered and now unreachable Nigerian line? It meant she must have destroyed the line since her mission had ended.

But with all these proofs, Henry still choose to believe that he was mistaken, he didn't want to see her that way. He couldn't get himself to think of her as a criminal. To him, she was someone who was in need of great help and he believed he could give her that help.

He remembered her outburst the first time he called the name "God" and attributed God to be a loving person while conversing with her . The pain he saw in her eyes that day was too much for a young woman like her to bear. She needed someone to show her love; real love and not one of sexual attraction.

Then he recalled her sharing the story of her family's death with him. Going through such an horrible experience would most definitely affect one's future and even control it if one finds no help.

She needed help, she needed love. That was all Henry could think, regardless of every other thing he had found out about her.

Henry finally got to his destination by twenty minutes past eleven. The security men searched his car before allowing him to pass in through the huge gates of Elymax hotel.

++++

The cabman zoomed off immediately after the new passenger entered. He cleared his throat and continued his conversation with Dakolo. 'So what kind of company do you work in? What's the name?' He asked, looking into the top mirror.

'Hmm...' Dakolo paused and licked his lips as he thought of the best answer to give the man. 'I'm a contractor who works per time for different companies, one of the firms I partner with has this urgent big building project here. That's why I had to rush down'

'Oh! Building contractor?' The cab asked to affirm.

'Yes' Dakolo answered.

'Cool...' The man said with a short laugh. 'When I was young I wanted to be a civil engineer but there was no money to further my studies after college, so I had to go through vocational training'

'Oh! And what vocation were you trained for?' Dakolo asked.

'Carpentry' the man answered with a smile. 'I'm a carpenter'

'Nice, but are you practising it?'

'I was,  I had to stop for some reasons. But I'm planning to go back to it once I raise enough money for capital'

'Better, carpentry is a lucrative job. Do you make furnitures or you do roofing?'

'I do both and I'm very good at it'

'Wonderful, maybe I could even get you some jobs when you start'

'Really?'

'Sure, I can. But you'll have to prove first that you're really good at it'

'Oh! That's not a problem. Thank you sir, I'll make sure I get your telephone number before I drop you off'

'Okay' Dakolo said. There was silence for some seconds.

'What did you say sir?' The cab man suddenly put in.

'I only said okay' Dakolo quickly answered.

'Oh! Not you sir' the cab man quickly corrected. He was facing the new passenger seated with him at the front.

'Me?' Jefa asked with a surprised tone.

'Yes, I thought you were saying something to me' the cab man replied.

'No no' Jefa denied strongly.

'Okay. But hope there's no problem sir. I noticed your mood since you entered' the cab man spoke in a low voice.

'Nothing, I was just thinking about a small issue'

'Well, okay' the cabman shrugged.

++++

'Good morning miss' Henry greeted as he approached the reception.

'Good morning, you're welcome to Elymax hotels. What can I do for you?'

'I'm Henry George, from the NSCC' Henry displayed his ID card.

'Nigeria security cameras corporation' the lady read aloud.

'Yes'

'Okay, what may I do for you?'

'We're investigating a particular case and I need information about one of your guests. I don't know if she's still here'

'Humm... I think I have to refer you to someone else. I can't handle your request'

'Alright, please do that quickly' Henry replied and paused. He turned to stare around the place while the lady was making a call with the landline.

'Please come with me' the lady dropped the call and walked out from behind the wall. She led him towards a corridor in the right direction.

They got to an office after walking a few metres and Henry was ushered in. A middle aged man on a black suit was seated in the office. The receptionist introduced Henry and left.

'May I see your ID card again?' The man asked after offering Henry a seat.

'Here' Henry took it out to show him.

'So who's this guest you're investigating and what's her crime really?'

'No, she has not been accused or found guilty of any crime yet' Henry corrected quickly. 'We only need to get some of her personal details'

'So you want to meet her and talk to her?' The man raised a brow. 'We do respect the privacy of our guests here and we won't like to give out any information without proper verification of who needs it'

'I don't understand'

'You've not showed us any licence yet or letter that proves that the NSCC sent you to get this information' the man explained further.

'Oh! I can get one now' Henry said, bringing out his phone. 'Via email' he added. He dialed Sylvester's number.

'Wait, we can help you meet with the person if you want to'

Henry cut the call first. 'I doubt if she's still in your hotel'

'Let's find out, what's her name?'

'Evelyn... Evelyn Alexander'

'Okay' the man began to type into his computer system while Henry continued with his call.

'Hello sir, could you please forward a permit for Elymax to my mailbox now? I need it in urgently' Henry said into the phone. He inhaled lightly after getting a positive response and ended the call.

'Evelyn Alexander was here truly, she paid for three weeks' the man began. 'But she has been gone for days without any word to us, we tried contacting her through our customer's service but the number she dropped was unreachable'

'Exactly... That's why I need you to give me every information she supplied to your hotel'

'Have you gotten the permit?'

++++

11.47am

The forty minutes journey finally came to an end as they drove into Elymax hotels. The cab man, being someone who knew his way around the hotel needed no security man to direct him to the right place to park. He quickly located the best available space and drove his car there.

'Here is my card sir' The cab man handed over his card to Dakolo after he turned off the car engine. 'You can reach me if you need to cab to take you around town'

'Sure' Dakolo collected it cheerfully. 'And make sure you do contact me with the number I gave you'

'I will' the cab man replied, counting the Naira notes given to him by Jefa. 'It's complete' he said to dismiss Jefa and stepped out of the car afterwards. He walked to the back to open the boot. Jefa stepped out too and stared around the big building, not knowing the next place to go, he stood still.

Dakolo also stepped out and walked to the booth. The cab man handed over his small luggage to Dakolo and returned to his car after exchanging some few more words with him.

Dakolo turned and stared at the big hotel building where he was going to stay until the next day evening when he's officially welcomed. He took two steps away from the cab as he heard the sound of the car's ignition. He turned around to look at his surroundings and then he saw a familiar face.

'You...' He mumbled with a smile as he huried towards the young man trying to enter his car. Henry looked up. 'Henry George' Dakolo finally remembered the name.

'Oh! Special agent...' Henry tapped his nose continuously with a finger as he struggled to remember the name.

'Agent Dakolo' Dakolo quickly put in.

'Wow!' Henry closed back the car door and walked towards Dakolo, full of smiles. 'It's nice to see you again' Henry said as they shook hands warmly.

'Yeah, after so many years. How have you been?'

'Fine sir, how about you?'

'I'm fine.' Dakolo said and stared warmly into his eyes. 'Thank you for making me proud of you. My joy knew no bounds when I saw the news of your exploits on the TV and in the newspapers'

'Thank you sir' Henry smiled.

'Thank God you didn't allow that tragic occurrence affect your life. See what you've made of yourself now'

'Thank you sir' Henry's face continued to beam with smiles. 'Well, I had to let that go and focus on my future. You see, bad people get their rewards, even if it comes late'

'Yes, you're right. Just look at the way he and his father died, both on the same day. What a sorry life! '

'Yea, although I heard the father was a generous man before his death and did many charity works " Henry put in.

'No matter the quantity of pure water added to dirty water, it can never make the dirty water pure. In his own case, the quantity of dirty water far exceeds the pure. The man already had so much blood in his hands. We couldn't just get him because he was clever enough to eliminate all possible proofs'

'Hmm... Well, what brings you here?' Henry asked.

'My job' Dakolo smiled. 'I was transferred here to handle some cases.' He glanced at his wristwatch.

'But why did you have to take a cab? Was there no provision to come pick you?'

'There should be' Dakolo said. 'I was actually supposed to arrive tomorrow but I had to come today for some reasons'

'Okay, so what state were you transferred from?'

'Rivers state'

'Oh! Well...' Henry was cut short abruptly by the sight of someone walking by, the person paused and faced Henry. Dakolo turned to see the person at his back. It was the same man who was in the cab with him.

'I gotta go now' Dakolo said, handing a card to Henry. 'Please give me a call tonight' Dakolo said before walking away.

'Alright sir' Henry dipped the card into his pocket and turned up to faced Jefa. He walked slowly towards Jefa who stood still with a kind of timid look. 'You again' Henry said, recalling him as the man from the police interrogation and the one Evelyn was facing in the Catholic Church premises.

'I...' Jefa stuttered for a while. 'I have come to see my sister'

'Your sister?' Henry asked in uttermost disbelief.

'Yes, that lady is my sister' Jefa said shakily.

... To be continued

You guys should drop your comments oooo

Visit www.youngicee..com to read pt 3

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Niwdog(m): 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
Oyinprince:
Wininiel ESIXLOVE jaybiz007 aprilwise MuslimPrince fumnez rapmike Essyprity yusufibrahim DandyPearl bummybummy oghenekome51 Crownofwealth Khudus Dfrenzy Ashiat39 uthman305 virtuedagirl Temitopehleb afelele9 Niwdog Samanda khemmy20 Marshiro cutiepie25 jide219 Iyke1998 plainmirror IAmXcessiz mostob Ashraf123 Asco9ty5 fumnez Ymix94 Missmossy

Thanks for your comments guys, do keep em coming.
I'm typing the next update already, It should be ready before 8pm.

My plan is to continue with an update every two days like I began but PHCN dey fall my hand. They just returned the light today after four days of blackout. But Updates would come steady as far as I have a charged battery. Thanks
same thing here. For some days now, no light. They brought it this morning but it didn't last for an hour. Eddc they mess up big time

1 Like

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by fumnez(f): 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lovely oyin, i dey feel u. Pls keep the update flowing

1 Like

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by DandyPearl(f): 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
Niwdog:
same thing here. For some days now, no light. They brought it this morning but it didn't last for an hour. Eddc they mess up big time
No mind dem PHCN jawe. Dem wan put sand for our garri. We come outsmart them. Am just glad the groove is back. Can't stop refreshing.

PS: Make Jefa no unknowingly go cause kasala for our Tarasha/Evelyn/Samantha Osman ooo.
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by ernie98(f): 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
wow....u've got a wonderful piece here smiley....hmm,kasala have wantu burst oh wif jeffery here
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by uthman305(m): 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
Every episode.....is full of suspense,chai make Benny no go Bleep up o....Weldon oyin,keep on d gud work....may GOD bless you
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Dfrenzy(m): 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
Oyinprince, the gifted
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by oghenekome51(f): 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dis is very serious! I av a nagging feeling dat tarasha has dug up her grave by falling in love wit Henry! Besides her crew are way too naive to cover their tracks....................
In other news, i am waiting in suspense to see what next is in store for tarasha and her crew!

****the rise and fall of tarasha****

oyinprince ur story is among d best stories av read on NL, keep it up!
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Ashiat39(f): 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
thank for diz. that means I won't be dreaming of Tarasha's unread story, I owe my appreciation to the prince, thanks a lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (51) (Reply)

Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.