Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (474322 Views)

"The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by missuniverse(f): 7:00am On Jun 03, 2016
Oyinprince:
guys, there's a new update, can't really copy and paste now. www.youngicee.com
yipee,thanks a bunch...

In Tokunbo's voice: This Don Must Die Ooo

1 Like

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by GenyEbere(f): 7:17am On Jun 03, 2016
Oyin tnx for the dedication,with this am enjoying my omugwo already but tarababy must not die o abeg,she will live happily after with henry and jefa I guess.

1 Like

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 03, 2016
@Genyebere: so u wnt a crimina to live? tanks oyinprince nd amen to ur prayers. tanx once again......
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Deluxewize(m): 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
Tarasha should live. Her society made her become an assassin, unknowingly to her, she is also on an avenge mission. Thumbs up Oyinprince you keep rising the tempo....

1 Like

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by GenyEbere(f): 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
Swearest lol she go repent na infact we need tarababy for some of our yam eaters
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Iamabraham(m): 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
Oyinprince baba. I hail o. Hit your fans with an update now. We are thirsty and hungry; only your update will satisfy us.

Happy sunday
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 12:07am On Jun 06, 2016
Tarasha - Chapter 17 part 3
The air in the hospital in everyway was disgusting to Don as he trudged up the stairs. He couldn't wait for the cursed man to recuperate and give him time to go about his own business.

He just got to the landing when he heard someone trying to stop him. He turned back to see a nurse running after him.

'How may I help you nurse?' He asked impatiently.

'Sir, I've been trying to stop you from the reception. The patient has left with his sister.' She said, still gasping for breath.

'He's gone?' Don eyes widened in surprise.

'Yes,' the nurse replied.

'Oh! Thank goodness he left by himself.' Don heaved a sigh of relief.

'Yeah, but you need to see the Doctor.'

'Of course, is he in his office?'

'Yes, he should be by now. The officers just left him.'

'Thanks, what do I do with this?' Don asked stretching forth the polythene bag containing food which he brought.

'Ermm... You can give it to someone else.'

'You can help me do that,' he quickly handed it over to the nurse and walked away.

He had to see the Doctor immediately and then go on with his plan for the day. He needed to check Henry's house for traces, or any material which could lead him to Samantha Osman.

~~

'Tara, we need to talk.' Jefa repeated again when he got no response the first time.

Omotara paused and turned back tiredly. 'You can't have a discussion now, you need to rest.'

'I know I'm feeling sleepy already, I just thought I should mention it you.'

'It's okay, we'll talk later.' She said she walked out of the room.

She got to her room and walked straight to the wardrobe. She took off her top and shorts, leaving her black bra and pant on. She took off a black strip clothing material that was fastened to her thigh, it had a knife in it and also had space for a pistol. She wanted to draw out a towel from the hanger but her eyes met with the black bag which she took to Henry's place. She took it out and threw it on the bed. It had been unopened since the last day she used it.

She opened the bag and emptied the contents on the floor. A pistol, two short knives, an extra drip bag and so many other medical materials fell off. She separated the gun and knives and placed them on a stool, then she drew out a brief case from under the bed and opened it. She began to arrange the medical materials into it.

After two minutes of carefully arranging all medicals except the drip bag, there was still a space left on the brief case. She paused as she tried to remember what was supposed to be there. After trying for some seconds without remembering, she was about to close back the briefcase before the missing item flashed back into her mind.

'Damn!' She cursed and stood up immediately. The ampoule. The tube shaped bottle which she used in lessening the effects of the tranquilizer she first used on Henry.

That was another shitty effect of emotions, she had forgotten to pick the bottle when her eyes met with his and she saw the disappointment in his face. If there wasn't any emotion between them, she wouldn't have reacted the way she did. The bottle may have been seen by the police where she kept it but she still had to check if they didn't pick it up, she had to return to his house.

~~

Dakolo was already tired when he returned back to his office. It had not been so much an hectic day but the knowledge of Henry's illness and new condition was what brought about his tiredness.

He had barely settled down when a knock sounded on his door. He shook his head in frustration and stared at the door. He didn't feel like answering anybody but it would be unprofessional of him not to.

'Yes, come in.' He said hesitatingly.

A young female Officer from the forensics department walked in and closed the door behind. She saluted before proceeding towards the table with a file.

'Here's the result of the test sir,' she said and handed over the file to him.

He took it without saying anything and brought out the papers in the file. He began to go through them. The first set of the papers were written in science and medical languages, so he had a hard time getting the meaning of the document but the last paper had the results written in layman's terms.

'Thanks, you may leave.' He said to the officer and she curtsied before turning to walk away.

It was the result of the the small bottle found in Henry's house close to the sofa where he was receiving the drip. The one which Tarasha had forgotten to pick up when her eyes met with Henry's. The result clearly stated that the mixture was used to ameliorate a previous situation induced by another mixture.

It was not making sense to him any longer. Doctor Tobi had said that it was possible that someone had drugged Henry first before placing him on drip but now the mixture found in the house was a mixture to reduce the effect of a mixture. Does it mean that someone drugged him and then wanted to reduce the effects of the drug again? Maybe there was someone with him who had to flee when the police arrived, he thought.

He arranged back the papers into the file, he concluded that the Doctor would have a better explanation about the mixture.

A thought suddenly struck his mind. He picked up his phone and dialed Ken.

'Round up your office work, we're going to visit Henry's house now to confirm the Doctor's opinion that Henry could have been placed on drip by someone else. We need to check thoroughly this time if there's any hidden entrance in the house and any signs of breaking in.'

~~

Don was the first to get to Henry's house. He stared at the gate from where his car was parked, trying to come up with a plan of getting inside. This time, there was nobody watching over the house but he still couldn't enter through the gate or jump over the fence since it was still day. And he didn't want to come back at night as he had gotten information from the vice president and the inspector General that the house was being watched during night time.

The only possible way he saw that wouldn't raise suspicion from passers-by and attract the police was entering into the next compound and jumping over the separating fence but there was no way he was going to do that som alone and without hurting those in the compound. He took out his phone.

'Hello Stainless, join me at Ordoz palace road with three other rigid boys in ten minutes time.' He said into the phone.

Three guys joined him in ten minutes time like he asked and they got into the building next to Henry's house.

~~

'We've closed,' a voice shouted from inside the compound as Tarasha continued to bang on the gate. 'I said we've closed,' the voice shouted again, this time coming nearer.

The small door hole was opened and Tarasha could see someone's eyeball there. She shifted back and positioned herself in a way that the man would see her exposed cleavage. There was silence for a while, then the gate was opened.

'Young lady,' the aged security man spoke in a softer voice. He was one of the men on duty on the day which Tarasha had entered into Henry's building through the compound of the paper company. But all the men attacked that day could remember nothing at all. The Benryl which she had passed into their bodies took every memory of the encounter away.

'May I come in sir,' Tarasha smiled and posed in a seductive way.

The security man's body trembled, he feasted his eyes on her exposed thighs showing below the tip of the mini gown. 'Come in...' He stammered and opened the gate for her.

'Audu, na who be that?' Another security man who was seated at the far end of the compound shouted. They were two seated together, their shirts were flown open and they had bottles of beer in front of them. Like the last time Tarasha had come, none of them had guns by their sides, they always kept it in the security room since it was barely used.

'I dey come,' the man with Tarasha shouted back. 'Fine girl, what do you ...' He turned to ask Tarasha but couldn't complete the question as she stuck a pin into his neck that moment. He fell to the ground.

The other security picked up their rods and began to charge towards Tarasha. She motioned towards them without fear.

The first one made his strike but she dodged it and gave him a jab in his belly, he groaned and staggered backwards hitting the back of his head against the face of the other one rushing forward. Tarasha quickly followed up with a flying kick to his head. The first man fell to the ground while the second man staggered backwards.

Tarasha rushed towards him, bounced on the first man's body and sent her two legs to the other man's face. She rolled and landed on the right leg while the man still struggled to keep his feet on the ground. She charged towards him again. He swiped his rod but it was a lazy swipe, she dodged it and gave him a heavy punch on his nose. He staggered like a drunk man and fell on the side fence, he began to see stars. Tarasha turned back to see the other man already up and trudging towards the security post. She raised up her gown and took out a gun, she fired it and a pin was projected into the man's back. He fell down immediately. She turned again to the other man and sent the pin into his neck. He fell to the floor also.

She returned the gun to where she took it from and rolled down her gown.

~~

Don and two of his men finally succeeded in getting into Henry's house first. The other two men were in the duplex in the next compound, watching over the inhabitants of the house to keep them in silence.

They broke in through the first door and Don began to search the whole house while the other guys watched as they had no knowledge of what he was searching for. Don left the living room and proceeded to the inner rooms, he entered into the first room in the corridor. It was a small library with large windows. He turned on the light and began to search around the place. His main prayer in the library was for him to see a diary that would detail Henry's day to day activities. He hoped that Henry was someone who kept one.

He was still searching when he began to hear some strange sounds. He stopped to listen but couldn't make out what it was. He returned to the living room to see if the sound was being made by his men.

The men stared at Don questioningly as he fixed his eyes on them. They were comfortably seated on two different sofas in living room.

'Are you hearing that?' Don asked in low tones. The sound was quite low in the living room. The men had to listen carefully.

'What's that?' One of the men asked.

'Shh...' Don hushed him, raising his hand up. He paused to listen again. 'It's coming from the back.'

One of the guys got up and walked to where Don was standing to listen. 'There's a paper company at the back of this place.' He said to Don.

'So are you saying the sound may be coming from there?'

'Where else? It doesn't sound like a person or animal's movement.'

Don felt relaxed for a moment until he checked his wristwatch. 'This is four thirty, aren't firms around here mandated to close by four o'clock?'

'How many firms would follow that order?' The guy asked with a loud mocking smile. 'Come on, get back to work and let's leave this place.' He said and returned to his seat.

Don stood still for a while to listen again but the sound had stopped. He walked back towards the library to continue his search.

~

The door finally gave way and Tarasha walked in carefully. She didn't bother to close the door but proceeded forward through the corridor in between the rooms. The bulb in the corridor was on. It was expected, since the police had visited the place, they would most likely leave without remembering to turn off the lights.

She got halfway the corridor and noticed that the door to the first room was slightly opened. She paused and then heard a laugh.

'Shi*t!' She cursed silently. The police were around, she thought. Without turning, she began to step back slowly, trying her possible best not to make any noise.

She was close to the door when a figure appeared at the other end of the corridor.

~~~

'Let's try everything we can to confirm if someone else was in the house that day or not, we have to establish that fact so that we can move on with our investigation.' Dakolo said as Ken halted the car in front of the gate.

'Here,' Ken handed over Henry's gate keys to the junior officer seated at the back. The junior officer stepped out and proceeded towards the gate to open it. 'How come his cameras aren't even working?' Ken said aloud after the junior officer had left. 'If the cameras he planted inside his house were working, we would have had a video recording of what transpired. Or did he just place them there for fun because I wonder how he was planning to get other cameras to work while his wasn't.'

'I believe those cameras were working,' Dakolo said thoughtfully. 'Maybe we have to invite an NSCC official to check what went wrong with it.'

The junior officer opened the small gate and entered into the compound to open the larger passage for their car but then he came out immediately and closed the gate gently without making any sound. He hurried back towards the car.

'Sir, the front door is wide open' he said to Dakolo. 'Looks like someone is inside.'

Dakolo's gaze widened as he heard those words. He took a glance at Ken. 'Call the office for reinforcement, twenty more men should be enough.' He ordered Ken before stepping out of his car. He took out his revolver.

Read up to Chapter 17 part 7 on www.youngicee.com

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Iamabraham(m): 1:39am On Jun 06, 2016
Oyinprince:
at Ken. 'Call the office for reinfo
Read up to Chapter 17 part 7 on www.youngicee.com

Nice one bro. God bless. #TeamTarasha
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 6:07am On Jun 07, 2016
kiss this Tarasha is a daredevil. Mr Oyinprince, Henry E.G is now your responsibility o, he musn't die. Rest in Temporary peace Don, before yhu wil be moved to yur permanent site which is Hell. Ken, the skeleton in yur cupboard is starting to smell. Kudos to you Prince.
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by GoodieAmy(f): 7:06am On Jun 08, 2016
Oyin you're doing a very wonderful job. I dont know why but i cant drop comments in your blog...i've been trying to do so for a long time now. Tara should not die oh. Consider how she got into all this and consider her brother that just found her...he might die of a heart break. Let her be caught and later be given a presidential pardon pls. Cant anything be done to save Henry? Sha, in this, you hold the key to their lives. Keep it up
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 08, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
kiss this Tarasha is a daredevil. Mr Oyinprince, Henry E.G is now your responsibility o, he musn't die. [s]Rest in Temporary peace Don, before yhu wil be moved to yur permanent site which is Hell. Ken, the skeleton in yur cupboard is starting to smell[/s]. Kudos to you Prince.
I'm not sure that Don is dead.
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2016
missuniverse:
yipee,thanks a bunch...

In Tokunbo's voice: This Don Must Die Ooo
As me dey look am so, Don is the previously mentioned "deadly assassin"... So he may not be dead. lipsrsealed
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Silensa(m): 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
Woowwwww, can't say
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
TOmmyJidex:
I'm not sure that Don is dead.
what makes yhu say that? We both read tha scene where stainless shot him twice . Unless Oyin is ready to give it a Wow! Twist. But for now, its obvious tha Don is ......dead...
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by uthman305(m): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cole in trouble.....
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
Tarasha - Chapter 17 part 5

'I told them to watch and make sure nobody escapes through the gate,' Ken replied Dakolo's question.

'Let's go...' Dakolo was saying but got interrupted by the sound of a gunshot. He turned back to his men. 'Did you hear that?'

'Doesn't sound close,' Ken commented.

'Doesn't sound too far also,' Dakolo said with an eye gesture. Ken knew what he was being asked to do and he took out his phone immediately.

'Hello officer, was the gun shot from your end?' Ken said into the phone. He listened for a reply while staring into Dakolo's face. Then he cut the call and slowly dropped the phone. 'They found some men in the neighboring compound.' Ken said to Dakolo.

'Let's go,' Dakolo said and without wasting any more time began to march forward, facing the direction of the runabout which was still almost one kilometre away.

He stopped again suddenly as he remembered something. All the men following behind him halted. 'You,' he said pointing to one of the junior officers.

'Sir.'

'Follow me,' he ordered, 'go back to the gate Ken. I'll still have some business there.' He said pointing to the paper company gate.

'Okay sir,' Ken said and began to walk on in the same direction with the rest of the men.

Dakolo and the junior officer walked into the compound of the paper company. The guard from whose body Dakolo had removed the pin from was kneeling beside another and trying to wake him. Dakolo stopped beside the one fallen at the gate and took out the pin from the body.

'Look for a clean container or anywhere i can keep this,' he ordered the junior officer before proceeding forward. He squatted beside the kneeling man and removed the pin from the neck of the unconscious security guard.

'What happened here?' Dakolo asked the conscious guard, standing up to his feet.

'I don't know,' the guard stood up to face Dakolo, looking confused. A look at the signature on Dakolo's shirt reveal to the guard that he was an agent.

'You don't remember how you got into this state?'

'No.'

'Okay, what's the last thing you can recall?' Dakolo asked.

'Ermm...' The guard stammered. He paused and stared at the formerly unconscious guard who was now coughing.

'Ehn?' Dakolo tapped the guard on his shoulder. 'Leave that guy and answer me first.'

'The last thing I remember was when we were about to end the activities for the day, that was three thirty pm.' The guy answered with a confused look.

'Is there still anyone inside there?' Dakolo asked pointing to the main building.

'Ermm...what's the time?' The man asked.

Dakolo took a glance at his wristwatch, 'It's past six'.

'Everyone should have left already. We close by 4pm and all of the workers leave before 5pm.'

The junior officer returned and stretched a plain paper towards Dakolo. Dakolo dropped the pins there and the officer folded the paper.

'You don't remember the men who came here to attack you?' Dakolo asked the guard.

The other guard by this time had gotten up and was dusting his body. The one who was by the gate was also approaching them.

'O boy, you remember anything wey happen?' The guard talking to Dakolo asked his colleagues. He got no response, the one coming from the gate was grabbing his head and staggering forward. The guard turned back to Dakolo. 'I don't remember any men and I don't think they remember either.'

'Sir,' Dakolo changed his tone to a more serious one and began to walk in a circle around the two security guards closer. ''Has something like this ever happened before?' Dakolo paused to ask.

The talking guard paused to think, his face twitched in discomfort and he scratched his bum. 'No sir,' the man said shakily. It was obvious that he was hiding something from the look on his face and the time he took to answer.

'Don't play with me,' Dakolo shouted angrily and took out his gun.

'It has,' the man finally confessed. 'But it was different from this.'

'How was it different?'

'We found ourselves in our office that early morning, all asleep. The only similarity with this is that we don't remember how we all fell asleep on duty at the same time and at strange positions even without locking the gate.'

'When was that?'

'Saturday morning last week,' the guard answered.

'That means you fell asleep on Friday afternoon.'

'No, Friday night. I could remember that we already bought what to eat by 6.30pm that day.'

Dakolo gave a mischievious smile and nodded his head slowly. It could only mean that the place had being used to access Henry's house on the day he was poisoned. 'And why didn't you report it?'

'We were not sure of what happened, we thought we all slept off due to the drink we had earlier that evening.'

'Is that how you drink on duty?' Dakolo asked with serious tone.

'No o, it wasn't an alcoholic drink. It was an herbal concoction and that wasn't the first time we were taking something like that.'

'I see... Well you guys would have to come to our station first thing tomorrow and repeat all you've said here. Failure to comply would bring more problems for you. You also need to go for medical checkup,' Dakolo said with a note of finality and made a signal to the junior officer.

~~~

6.15pm

'I need you to give him special attention and care, and I also don't want it mentioned to anybody.' Tarasha said to the lady beside her as they both marched from the car towards the house.

'No problem, as far as you've got everything in the house like you've said.' The lady replied. She was a dark, tall and slim lady, a little bit taller than Tarasha was.

'I believe what I have should be all you need, but in case you need to get any other thing, please call me first before leaving the house.' Tarasha said before they both entered into the house.

'Sure madam,' the lady nodded in acceptance.

'Good evening brother,' Tarasha greeted as her eyes met with Jefa's immediately they walked into the living room.

'Omotara,' Jefa replied with a bright smile. He woke up feeling quite better, better than he ever felt in the hospital. He had gotten up from his bed and called out her name but got no response, then he found a note close to his bedside she wrote for him. It read, 'I've gone to make some arrangements for your treatment, I'll be back very soon.'

After reading the note, he found his way to the living room and sat alone in silence.

'You didn't sleep for long,' Omotara said as she got to the sofa he was seated in. She sat on the arm and looked into his eyes for a short moment, she couldn't stay for long as another string of emotion was being pulled.

'I think I slept enough,' Jefa replied. 'I'm feeling very much better.'

'Okay,' Omotara got up and turned to where the nurse was standing. She took out a chip from the pocket of her short gown. 'This lady would be here to take care of you,' she said to Jefa, rubbing her hand on the nurse's shoulder, she clipped the chip to the collar.

The nurse gave Jefa a smile but he frowned back. 'Do I really need a nurse, I feel strong already and I think you're doing a better job than any nurse could do. The injections and drugs you gave me worked like...' Jefa was saying but Omotara cut him short with an eye signal.

'I thought you said you've not administered any home treatment to him?' The nurse turned to Omotara and questioned.

'Ermm... He was asleep, so he wasn't aware of who administered the medications to him.' Omotara said with a shy smile.

The nurse turned back to look at Jefa's face and he nodded in confirmation.

'I'm on night duty today and I'll be going to work soon.' Omotara said as she came to stand in front of him. 'Please come, let me show you the room you'll stay.'

'Do have your seat nurse,' Tarasha said with a glance at the nurse. 'Excuse us for a moment.'

Jefa stood up and followed her immediately, as fast as his strength could carry. She wasn't walking fast either, so she made it easier for him.

'I don't want anyone to be aware that I administered drugs to you myself,' Omotara said as they got out of earshots of the nurse. 'Neither do I want anyone else to be aware that I have a laboratory in the house.'

She stopped in front of the door to the laboratory. She opened it and peeped inside. She closed it back again and locked it with the keys.

'I thought you were a Doctor or nurse,' Jefa said as they continued to proceed further.

Omotara smiled. 'None of such,' she replied. 'That's why I don't want anyone to find out. When she asks of the drugs you've been using, you tell her you didn't bring any from the hospital.'

'What about the ones you gave me?'

'She shouldn't find out about that,' Omotara replied. It was really important that her lab and medicines were kept secret as the contents of the lab and constituents of the medicine could raise suspicion if seen by a medical person.

'But how come you know so much about medicine?' Jefa questioned anxiously.

Omotara ignored the question and opened the door to her room. 'This is my room,' she said as she walked in with him. She proceeded towards the bed to pick some of the clothes she left there. 'You'll be using here, I'll make sure I clean the whole place before I leave for work.'she said as she proceeded towards the wardrobe and threw the clothes in.

'Ermm...' Jefa was about to say something.

'Don't ask about the other rooms, I share this flat with three other people and they'll be coming back soon.' She cut in.

'No, I was about to say I don't need to come here. I could stay in the living room.'

'I can't allow you stay there, you need to stay somewhere suitable enough for your treatment.' She argued. 'You'll stay here. I'll come with some clothes for you when I return tomorrow morning. Let's go back to the nurse now.' Omotara said and began to proceed towards the door.

'Wait,' Jefa stopped her. 'I've been wanting to ask you how you got the diary you brought and the clothes you brought for me at the hospital. I left those things in my house.'

'Oh!' Omotara exclaimed, remembering something. She ignored his question and walked back to the wardrobe. She opened it and took out a phone.

'Here's your phone,' she walked back to Jefa and handed it over to him.

Jefa stared at the phone, it was exactly the same type of his phone but the old case and screen had been changed to new ones. The police had told him that the phone must have been damaged to pieces as they couldn't find anything like this at the accident scene.

'I saw it fly away from you when you had the accident, so I picked it up.' Omotara explained.

'Thanks,' Jefa smiled.

'Okay, we have to return to the living room now.' Omotara said, taking a glance at her wristwatch. Time was far spent and and she still had lots of things to do; like cleaning up her room for Jefa's use and also hiding carefully any tool or material that could suggest to him the kind of job she did. She also had to meet with her team before eight pm for them to move together to the Senate President's house for the operation that night.

~~

'Where are the rest of your men?' Ken shouted at the criminal, accompanying his shout with a thunderous slap.

The lanky guy vibrated violently and almost fell off from the seat in the police van. His mouth was already dripping of blood.

'Oga, I swear they went into the next compound while we were asked to wait in that house and keep the people from making noise.' The criminal replied.

'Boys, get into the vehicles, he's gonna lead us to their base' Ken ordered. 'Leave a space there for me.' He said as he jumped down from the van and the other officers entered into the vehicles.

'Agent Dakolo Sir,' he called through the Bluetooth device, pressing the earphone against his ear to stop entrance of noise from the environment.

'Officer Ken,' Dakolo's reply came after ten seconds.

'We found two of the criminals here, one was shot dead while he tried to engage some of our boys in a shootout while the other is with us and he's taking us to their base.'

'You going there? Are you sure you have enough men?'

'Yes, I still have about twenty men here with me. Four of them are going to be staying behind to take care of the incident here while I lead the boys to their base.'

'Good, are you going to pass through the roundabout? So that I'll join you people.'

Ken turned around and stared at the criminal inside, 'is it this way or here?' He asked, pointing at the two opposite directions.

'This way,' the reply came slowly.

Ken turned back. 'We're taking the opposite way sir.'

'Okay, start moving immediately. I've called the office and they are sending me another car, I'll join you there.' Dakolo said and the connection was cut.

Ken entered into the van after giving the directions for the officers to stay and the vehicles sped off immediately. He sat right in front of the culprit.

'Una just dey waste una time o, everybody go don run comot for base o.' The culprit continued his rant few minutes into the journey.

'Shut up!' Ken slammed. 'You're going to take us to your leader, Samantha Osman.'

'I say we were not sent by Samantha Osman, I don't even know her.' The culprit spoke in a shouting voice.

Ken took out his pistol and cocked it, he placed it on the guy's neck. 'Shut up and take us to your main base.'

In Ken's mind, they were being led to Samantha Osman's main base, not knowing that they were going somewhere else entirely.

Read Chapter 17 part 6,7 and 8 on www.youngicee.com

4 Likes

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Deluxewize(m): 8:01am On Jun 09, 2016
Every time I read another episode I wish you didn't stop.. Can't really wait for episode 9.. You are the man of the year. Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by fumnez(f): 9:51am On Jun 09, 2016
kudos to Oyin, u ar my no 1 here
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by missuniverse(f): 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
what makes yhu say that? We both read tha scene where stainless shot him twice. Unless Oyin is ready to give it a Wow! Twist. But for now, its obvious tha Don is ......dead...
stainless didn't shoot him twice,
stainless pulled the trigger,we don't know if twas pulled in2 Don's skull or thin air;or maybe just maybe that gun is even empty...

TOmmyJidex:
As me dey look am so, Don is the previously mentioned "deadly assassin"... So he may not be dead. lipsrsealed
Don ,the aforementioned fierce assassin?,even stainless fierce pass am
wasn't t fear dat drove him to Cameroon?

Ehen! Dat reminds me,Oyinprince oo how was t dat Dakolo,Ken and Tara couldnt get d slightest recognition of Don?
I remember he was declared wanted smetym ago and his face appeared in the papers

3 Likes

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 11:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
missuniverse:
stainless didn't shoot him twice,
stainless pulled the trigger,we don't know if twas pulled in2 Don's skull or thin air;or maybe just maybe that gun is even empty...

Don ,the aforementioned fierce assassins?,even stainless fierce pass am
wasn't t fear dat drove him to Cameroon?

Ehen! Dat reminds me,Oyinprince oo how was t dat Dakolo,Ken and Tara couldnt get d slightest recognition of Don?
I remember he was declared wanted smetym ago and his face appeared in the papers
Oops, truthfully I wasn't really mindful of that, so I might have made an error.

He was declared wanted earlier in the year and escaped to Cameroon. I don't really remember if I explained how he got to Cameroon, he had to change his looks somehow to smuggle himself in.

And he returned with the same changed looks, I know I mentioned somewhere after his return that he looked different in a way but maybe I didn't really give a picture of his looks. And Tarasha never had a previous encounter with him facially.
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 11:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
Deluxewize:
Every time I read another episode I wish you didn't stop.. Can't really wait for episode 9.. You are the man of the year. Thumbs up
lol. Thanks man for the award. cheesy

fumnez:
kudos to Oyin, u ar my no 1 here
Thanks kiss
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by hefelove(m): 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
Oyinprince:
Oops, truthfully I wasn't really mindful of that, so I might have made an error.

He was declared wanted earlier in the year and escaped to Cameroon. I don't really remember if I explained how he got to Cameroon, he had to change his looks somehow to smuggle himself in.

And he returned with the same changed looks, I know I mentioned somewhere after his return that he looked different in a way but maybe I didn't really give a picture of his looks. And Tarasha never had a previous encounter with him facially.
yes u are right. he called his friend in Cameroon den. I think it happened wen he knew Cole Benny and Aisha has finally disown him

1 Like

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by greatmanuel0213: 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
More grease to your elbows
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
Broh oyin, am having a hard time commenting on your blog. Pls dhu sumtin!
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 7:10am On Jun 12, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Broh oyin, am having a hard time commenting on your blog. Pls dhu sumtin!
I've been trying to do everything possible ma
Are you using opera in trying?
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 7:12am On Jun 12, 2016
Oyinprince:
I've been trying to do everything possible ma
Are you using opera in trying?
yes. Opera mini.
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 7:21am On Jun 12, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
yes. Opera mini.
Ermm... Operamini has issues making comments on Google blogs, so it's better if you use Uc Browser, Mozilla, chrome or Safari.
But if it's only opera you have access to, I can send you the procedure, later.
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 7:21am On Jun 12, 2016
Tarasha - Chapter 17 Part 6

'Where do you bosses stay in this place?' Ken asked the culprit as all the vehicles halted in front of a dark tanned coloured gate.

'There are two buildings in the compound, the two are former ware houses. The one at the left is empty while the one at the right is not, we stay most times at the warehouse on the left.'

Ken took an Ak 47 and jumped out of the van. 'Spread out boys, take positions.' He shouted his orders. The remaining officers in the same van as Ken pushed out the handcuffed culprit and he led them to the gate.

The officers from the two other vans also spread out like they were asked to, only one officer was left in each van. By this time all motorists and pedestrians were already out of sight and the shops and stores around were closing up at the sight of the multitude of officers.

Soon, the officers broke into the compound and raided the whole place but to their disappointment, they were only able to come out with a few weapons as members of the gang had fled the place before their arrival.

'I told you that you were only wasting your time,' the culprit said in a mocking tone to Ken as they proceeded to the station in their vehicles.

Ken gave him a searching look, restraining himself from landing him a slap. 'We'll get all of you,' Ken replied back.

'Most of our men aren't even in town and you can never get the boss, Stainless. I'm sure he's gone far already.' The culprit continued in the same tone.

'Stainless?' The name sounded familiar to Ken. He nodded and remained quiet for sometime, trying to remember where he had heard the name before.

'Yes, Stainless.' The culprit replied confidently after thirty seconds.

'Stainless is your boss?'

The culprit paused and chuckled, a smile appeared on his swollen face on seeing the change in Ken's face and tone.

Ken now remembered who Stainless was, in fact, perfectly well. Stainless was a culprit who had once been nabbed by him but was set free on order from the Inspector General and replaced with another criminal. Stainless was also an assassin and a drug dealer, one whose name was mostly noised about for criminal activities during the election period.

'But what were you people doing in that house? What was your mission there?' Ken barked.

'I told you I don't know anything about it, I was only asked to stay where you met me.' The culprit replied. He had already given up his hopes of not being imprisoned, he knew that there was no escaping for him in the case.

'Don't worry, you'll confess when we treat you the right way.' Ken threatened and got up from the seat, walking towards the entrance of the van as he held the handrails. He wondered what connection the Stainless team had with Samantha Osman, or could it be that Samantha Osman was part of Stainless' gang? Several questions like this continued to pop up in his mind until his phone rang.

He took out his phone and answered immediately, 'Agent sir'.

'Officer, where are you guys now?'

'We're heading back to the office.'

'What did you find?'

'Nothing, all the men were gone before we got there.' Ken answered.

'Okay, I'll meet you at the office then.' Dakolo said and the call ended.

Ken turned back and stared at the culprit who was staring into the air absent-mindedly. He had to find a way to hide his part played in the previous case of stainless else he would be asked questions as to how Stainless was out in the streets still carrying out his criminal activities when he had already been sentenced to death by the court of law.

~~~

'But Don, you didn't tell me that we were going to meet with Samantha Osman.' Stainless queried Don who was sitting on the couch comfortably and sipping from the wine glass.

Don took a glance at Stainless and then returned his focus to the television screen. He saw how furious Stainless was, pacing round the living room as he gulped down contents from the wine bottle occasionally.

'...two of the men were seen to have escaped while two others were caught and one shot dead by the police officers.' The reporter continued. 'We're yet to confirm what the culprits were searching for in Henry E.G's apartment, who happens to be on admission in the hospital for an undisclosed condition. This is the first time suspected assassins from the deadly Samantha Osman group has been caught and we hope that by this, the police would be able to find quality information and lead to the head of the Assassin gang herself. The police officers have also raided the operation house of the gang and found nothing there except for some few weapons. It's Jamiu Sado and I'm reporting for TVC.' The reporter concluded. Videos of the raided operation house of the stainless gang was shown after the reporter stopped talking. Videos of Henry's house, his neighbours and the paper company were also shown, then the breaking news transmission ended

'They even think my boys are from Samantha Osman,' Stainless complained bitterly, placing his hand on his forehead.

'Isn't that better than tracing it to you?' Don said in a less concerned voice and stood up.

'But they already traced it to me already, they were at my caban.'

'But they didn't find you or anything implicating,' Don said harshly and sat down again.

'My problem is you didn't tell me that we were coming to meet Samantha Osman, you only told me that you wanted to ransack someone's house.'

'I didn't know that she was going to be there, weren't you there when I came to ask if you were hearing the strange sound.'

Stainless looked at Don for a moment and shook his head, Don wasn't apologetic at all. He was still speaking to him with the same bossy attitude he always used when they were under the same masters. Although Don was far better than Stainless in his pattern of execution since their younger days, Stainless always wanted Don to treat him as an equal now that they both had their separate gangs and were doing quite well.

For Don, it was different. Stainless was the next after him when they were in the same gang, so he still saw Stainless as his junior every time. Even their works had quite differentiated them. Don had executed some high profile jobs and had never been behind the police bar for any while Stainless had been caught by the police on his first attempt on an high profile job.

'Let me even tell you now, the reason why the Vice President got my number from you was to bring me down to tackle Samantha Osman.' Don revealed and paused to stare at Stainless's face.

The shock on Stainless' face was obvious, he now understood the reason why the vice president kept on referring to Samantha Osman during his call and why he refused to reveal the reason he wanted to contact Don.

'Or are you scared of her?' Don asked with a crooked smile.

'Scared?' Stainless thought for a while before replying. 'Why should I be scared of someone I have no business with.'

'But you have a business with her now, she has seen your face.' Don said with a tormenting smile.

Stainless body trembled at the thought of Samantha Osman coming for him. He had developed a fear for her since the day he got the news of her first operation. He first thought she worked with or for Don but later dismissed the thought when he heard about the connection of her operations with other assassinations outside the country and when he also got news that Don had left the country. The fear grew to the peak after he heard how she defeated Robin Hood without making mistakes.

'That girl does not look like the Samantha,' Stainless argued, remembering the face of harmless looking girl he saw at the entrance when he went to warn Don about the police.

'Hehe,' Don chuckled, 'you're judging by her appearance? Did you see the way she went off the fence, can you be as swift as that? That's a well trained personnel.' Don said, making a mocking face at him.

Stainless took in a breath and turned away from Don, he took another gulp from the bottle.

'Now that she's also after you,' Don got up and walked to Stainless' front. 'You can join me to find her or stay back till she comes for you.'

Stainless continued to stare at Don, biting his lips with utter disgust written on his face. He wondered why he had allowed money becloud his sense of reasoning. He had at one time vowed not to join Don for any operation again when Don had cheated him and his boys with their pay but because he knew that the vice president was the one Don was running errands for in Abuja, he decided to go because he knew it would involve huge payments.

He opened his eyes widely as something came into his remembrance. He fixed his gaze on Don with an accusing look. 'How did you know she is Samantha Osman? Are you friend with her? You were discussing with her before I came.'

'Why shouldn't I know?' Don asked back, surprised at the question. 'But I wasn't discussing anything with her.'

'Why didn't you think it was someone else? Maybe another lady who's an assassin.' Stainless' look turned into a suspicious one.

Don stared at him in disgust, trying to find a suitable answer for the question. 'Of course, I've been on her case for sometime now, so you don't expect me not to know how she looks.'

'You're a liar Don,' Stainless accused, he took out his gun and pointed it at Don's face.

'Hey homey, what's the matter with you?' Don's eyes widened in surprise, but he was still confident that Stainless could not shoot the gun. 'We're supposed to be planning together not quarreling.'

'F**k you Don,' you never make a good partnership.' Stainless barked. 'You are a deceptive dog.'

'Be careful man, don't insult me.' Don warned.

'Fool, you deceived me and you're deceiving the Vice President. I'm gonna submit your damn a*s to him after I finish you off.' Stainless threatened and cocked the gun.

'Come on,' Don shouted in a pleading manner on seeing the Stainless' seriousness. 'I'm not deceiving anyone.'

'Then tell me how your girlfriend works with her, she's on the wanted list of the police. When I saw her pictures on the news, I thought it was the Nanl Gang who carried out the attack but on a closer look, I concluded that the Samantha must be working with the Nanl Gang. It was after the assassination of Robin Hood that I started to doubt your involvement because I knew you ran away to Cameroon.'

'Which girlfriend are you talking about?' Don was lost for a moment.

'Aisha! I think you still feel I'm joking with you.' Stainless said and began to fasten his grip on the trigger.

'No, don't. I'll tell you everything, just put down that gun homey.' Don said in panic but still managed to keep a bold face on.

'I'm not your homey dummy, I don't roll with bastards like you anymore. Stop calling me that and start talking now.'

'Okay, the truth is that I gave her some of my men including Aisha to cook for her.' Don began. 'Samantha is working for one of my clients and they paid heavily for them.'

'So you and Samantha works for the same client?'

'Yes.'

'Well, I don't believe you, you gave your girlfriend to another assassin?'

'No, Aisha was supposed to be my spy there.'

'And then what happened?'

'Tarasha threatened her...'

'Huh?'

'Sorry, Samantha threatened her and she got afraid. She's working faithfully for her now.'

'Interesting, that means you were not able to manage your followers. You had traitors like you in your gang.'

Don was speechless, in his mind he had totally surrendered but he didn't allow it show on his face. He knew Stainless had enough reasons to kill him, he had deceived and cheated him on numerous occasions but he always thought stainless would not have the boldness or will to do it but with the rage now showing on Stainless' face, he knew anything was possible.

'Let's resolve this amicably, put down your gun.' Don finally found his voice, he still continued to speak boldly.

'Fool, go rot in hell.' Stainless finally pulled the trigger.

~~~

Cole, Benny and Aisha, already dressed in their disguise form, listened to the news on TV silently, taking glances occasionally at their boss who was sitting behind and still making up. She was also paying attention to the news.

'...this is the first time suspected assassins from the deadly Samantha Osman group has been caught and we hope that by this, the police would be able to find quality information and lead to the head of the Assassin gang. The police officers have raided the operation house of the gang and found nothing there except for some few weapons...' Tarasha got up as this part of the news got her attention.

'Hey, record that.' She said to Cole who was holding the remote control as videos of the ransacked Gang house was shown. Cole followed the instruction and began to take a record of the rest of the news. 'It's okay,' Tarasha said after the reporting ended.

Cole stopped and saved the video. He, Aisha and Benny stared at her waiting for the next instruction she would give concerning it but she just went back to her seat quietly and continued with her makeup.

'After killing the Senate President, we still have a lot of work to do tomorrow morning.' She began after five minutes of sitting quietly. She got up and began to walk towards them, brushing her hair backwards. 'Cole would need to find out something in an hospital for me while Benny would locate the area that was shown in the news; the one I asked you to record and Aisha would...' Tarasha paused for a while, staring at Aisha's face, she smiled. 'Aisha would stay and wait for instructions from me.'

'Are we returning back to the house after tomorrow?' Cole asked.

'No,' Tarasha replied sharply. They couldn't return to the house yet, it wouldn't be right for them to find out about her brother Jeffery. 'You'll remain here, I have some things to clear in the house.'

'Okay,'Cole replied and got up from his seat. 'Is it time for us to go now?'

'Yes, we'll leave in ten minutes time. Remember everything you see can be an instrument, don't neglect any. And make sure that we maintain eye contact always, we'll be doing most of our communication through the eyes especially when our hosts are there. Once we find the escape route and the best escape plan, we'll take the man out and leave.' Tarasha began to explain their plan. 'Remember we'll leave first in four different cars and park them at the four sides of the house. Then we'll converge into the car where the weapons are and go into the house with that,I believe there'll be no search on us but even if there is, we have our weaponry protected.'

Read Chapter 17 part 7,8 & 9 on www.youngicee.com

5 Likes

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 8:11am On Jun 12, 2016
Ok. I fink i will have to download any of tha browsers suggested by yhu. Em...em... i just finished reading the chapter 17-8 on yur ßlog. And when i try commenting? The same issue keep poping up.
Oyinprince:
Ermm... Operamini has issues making comments on Google blogs, so it's better if you use Uc Browser, Mozilla, chrome or Safari.
But if it's only opera you have access to, I can send you the procedure, later.
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Rukkydelta(f): 11:43am On Jun 12, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by uchman48(m): 11:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
Wow what a wonderful story
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Nawtiblayse(m): 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hot hotter hottest

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (51) (Reply)

Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 223
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.