Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,734 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej (6415 Views)

3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. / Ongoing Protest By Dismissed Immigration Personnels Recruited Under GEJ / Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by Demdem(m): 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
atbu1983:
for clarity

Excellent. Senator Emordi was repeated for Buhari so the south has 26 as against 27 and North 13 as against 12.
Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by chocolateme(f): 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
vicadex07:
and you too smiley...btw u attacked the op first. mine was just a reprisal. Stop forming holy holy
the truth is that this is a social media and I think there should be no HARD FEELINGS in whatever that goes on there, I can't take it personal naa, too matured for that.
Secondly, exchanging insults with MEN only belittles me in the sense that its not my fellow women, even if u guys are women. I think been a psychologist really helped sharpen my nature into understanding MAN and BEHAVIOUR.
So don't get too irritated thinking I an forming holy OK? People differs so much. I don't get upset in social media or public forums. Its social media for crying out loud.
Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by Djicemob: 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
dekdek:

whats wrong with the header? u said nothing clown............be it last days or early days doe it matter? Did any of our laws makes any segregation to that? U arent making sense.
Receive sense cry

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
The difference is that GEJ began with a balanced appointments and ended with a balanced appointments, and that was why there was no cry of marginalization by any section of the country during his time.

Even at the very top of govt, all sections of the country was represented:

President - GEJ (south south)
VP - Sambo (north west)
Senate president.- David Mark (north central)
Speaker - Tambuwai (north west, although it was zoned by the PDP to south west but the APC made sure it went to north west)
SGF (south east)

GEJ was wise enough not to make the appointments you listed (assuming they're even correct as listed) at a stretch, neither did he begin with those appointments.

Consequently, his appointments were always fairly balanced at any point in time.

Now compare with your paymaster, who began with very skewed appointment (75% north versus 25% south), which necessitated the current massive outcry by all sensible Nigerians, except of course pay-per-post sycophants like you.
Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by vicadex07(m): 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
mcheew...i don hear, bye
chocolateme:
the truth is that this is a social media and I think there should be no HARD FEELINGS in whatever that goes on there, I can't take it personal naa, too matured for that.
Secondly, exchanging insults with MEN only belittles me in the sense that its not my fellow women, even if u guys are women. I think been a psychologist really helped sharpen my nature into understanding MAN and BEHAVIOUR.
So don't get too irritated thinking I an forming holy OK? People differs so much. I don't get upset in social media or public forums. Its social media for crying out loud.
Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by Chiaka(f): 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
At least all regions were mentioned and given position....
Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by Chiaka(f): 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
At least all regions were mentioned and given position....unlike that of PMB that has no one from S/E Mtchew!
Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by dBard: 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
chocolateme:
thanks, weda its an insult or compliment,all join. WWelcome to a new month.

A true compliment, I don't do insults.
U shouldn't be insecure.
It really Is nice..the attempt@ contouring n all.
Not perfect, but me likey.
Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by chocolateme(f): 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
dBard:

U shouldn't be insecure.
Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by chocolateme(f): 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
dBard:

U shouldn't be insecure.
I don't feel insecure at social networks because it is only a SOCIAL PUBLIC FORUM. Uwc dear.
Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
dekdek:

The op recognized it and stated it with this headline:

FULL LIST OF GEJ's EQUIVALENT APPOINTMENTS AS AT HIS LAST DAY IN OFFICE:

Makes sense no doubt.
Liar! That is not the full list. You're comparing select list of GEJ's appointments with full list of appointments made by Buhari so far. That cannot be a fair comparison.

Moreover, the sequence of appointments is not the same. If GEJ had began his govt with the op list of appointments, the uproar would have been worse than we currently have

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by omenka(m): 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
Obiagelli:
This thread is eye opening and informative.
passingshot, beremx, gbawe, omenka, sweetlemon, IbnSultaan, LouisVanGaal, edcure
My dear, I've told you guys time without number the uproar over the appointments from certain quarters is less about the appointments themselves than it is about the hatred for the person of Buhari. Anything less than his head hanging on a spike is a no-no for them.

They are best totally ignored.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by PassingShot(m): 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
Obiagelli:
passingshot, beremx, gbawe, omenka, sweetlemon, IbnSultaan, LouisVanGaal, edcure
Lalasticlala Obinoscopy Seun, this is worth a piece of land at the HQ.
Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by kodded(m): 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
If you notice this clowns are comparing gej last days in office with buhari first 100 days in office
Sincere9gerian:

Liar! That is not the full list. You're comparing select list of GEJ's appointments with full list of appointments made by Buhari so far. That cannot be a fair comparison.

Moreover, the sequence of appointments is not the same. If GEJ had began his govt with the op list of appointments, the uproar would have been worse than we currently have
Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by Bose253(f): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
Op, what do u gain from telling lies? Why is the list not complete now compare it with this one

1. President of the Federal
Republic of Nigeria – north.

2.Senate President – north.

3. Speaker of the House of
Representatives – north.

4. Chief Justice of the Federation
– north.

5. President of the Court of Appeal
– north.

6. Chief Justice of the Federal
High Court – north.

7. Secretary to the Federal
Government – north.

8. Chief of Staff to the President –
north.

9. Chief of Army Staff – north.

10. Chief of Air Staff – north.

11. Comptroller General of
Customs – north.

12. Director-General of State
Security Services (SSS) – north.

13. National Security Advisor –
north.

14. Director General NIMASA –
north.

15. Chairperson of the Independent
Electoral Commission (INEC) –
north.

16. Comptroller-General
Immigration – north.

17. Accountant-General of the
Federation – north.

18. Commander of Civil Defence
Corps – north.

19. Chief Security Officer to the
President – north.

20. ADC to the President – north.

21. Principal Secretary to the
President – north.

22. Senior Special Assistant to the
President on media – north.

23. Chairman of the EFCC – north.

24. Head of Service – north.

25. MD of Nigerian Ports Authority
– north.

26.DG of Nigerian Broadcasting
Commission (NBC) – north.

27. Chairman NDLEA – north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by Gbawe: 6:28am On Sep 02, 2015
Obiagelli:

My dear lady, it is all a deliberately orchestrated storm in a teacup from those who know Nigeria is about to change for good. I have said nothing about Buhari's "lopsided" appointment, same as I said nothing about the certificate sage or his health 'challenge', because anyone who wants to lead a productive and fulfilled life should not pay too much attention to frivolities that changes nothing and is totally inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.

Buhari has a 4-year mandate to lead Nigeria. All these distracting talk will will not rob him of even a single day in charge. I will have a problem with Buhari when I don't see the changes that really matter for my beloved country. Anything else is the usual attention-seeking antics from political jobbers and hatchet men who always work for their own personal agenda.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:42am On Sep 02, 2015
A
Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by dekdek: 7:33am On Sep 02, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

Liar! That is not the full list.

Fool, who claimed its Jonah-daft full list? Is General Buhari also through with his appointments? if not why have u shameless lot concluded so early knowing fully well that 75% and more appointments are still coming?

You're comparing select list of GEJ's appointments with full list of appointments made by Buhari so far. That cannot be a fair comparison.

Use ur brain. We are comparing the ethnicity of the positions of what Buhari has appointed so far with the ethnicity of the positions as at when Jonah-daft was leaving. U fools claimed "top positions" are going to the North now but u fools have refused to accept that most of these alleged top positions was with the south when jonah-daft was in charge.

Again, sequence is inconsequential but the end game. Again fool, no uproar would have occured because u lot were happy with jonah-daft appointment. Deal with this fool, parole has change. Jonah-daft favored south when he was in charge so if Buhari "chooses" to favour his own, u lot can only continue to cry. wait for ur next turn.

Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by dekdek: 7:34am On Sep 02, 2015
Gbawe:

My dear lady, it is all a deliberately orchestrated storm in a teacup from those who know Nigeria is about to change for good. I have said nothing about Buhari's "lopsided" appointment, same as I said nothing about the certificate sage or his health 'challenge', because anyone who wants to lead a productive and fulfilled life should not pay too much attention to frivolities that changes nothing and is totally inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.

Buhari has a 4-year mandate to lead Nigeria. All these distracting talk will will not rob him of even a single day in charge. I will have a problem with Buhari when I don't see the changes that really matter for my beloved country. Anything else is the usual attention-seeking antics from political jobbers and hatchet men who always work for their own personal agenda.

wellsaid.
Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by dekdek: 7:36am On Sep 02, 2015
Djicemob:
Receive sense cry

stop being foolish.
Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 02, 2015
Gbawe:

Very well said.
Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by anonimi: 8:28am On Sep 02, 2015
phyllosilicate:
very true... And then Northerners didn't complain. Let us not forget that all the Juicy ministerial positions were also giving to the south.

How do you mean JUICY
Hope you don't mind explaining.
Thanks.
Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by abacus(m): 8:41am On Sep 02, 2015
koboko69:

With the lies and inaccurate informations. Firstly those where not the first military chiefs appointed by Jonathan. What was listed here were the cheifs appointed in jan 2014.

But you can list them out na. Anwi ru, o nwi iru. All because you don't get the point OP is making.

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by dTruth101: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2015
Unfortunately, some people are counting positions as senate pres, speaker etc as president's appointees.
It is either deliverate misinformation or outright ignorance/illiteracy.

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by cigwegbe(m): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
APC and their lies. List of other Northerners under Jonathan Administration. Come and deny your people o!

1.Umaru Ibrahim – MD Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation.
2.Garba Nadama – NABTEB
3.Zainab Bulkachuwa- President of the Court of Appeal
4.Ibrahim Auta- CJ of the Federal High Court
5. M.D Abubakar – IGP under GEJ
6.Joseph Dawla – GMD NNPC
7.Paul Orhiii- DG NAFDAC
8.Suleiman Abba – IG of Police
9.Danladi Umar – Chairman CCT
10.Ibrahim Lamorde – Chairman EFCC
11.Hassan Tukur- Chief of Protocol to the President
12.Rufai Al-Kali – Political Advisers to GEJ
13.Aminu Ladan Shehuri – DG TRCN
14.Mounir Gwarzo – DG SEC
15.Yusuf Bayero-DG NPA
16.Habu Gumel- Ch National Lottery Commission
17.Hassan Bello- DG Nigeria Shippers Council
18. Abubakar Jijiwa-DG VON
19. Bashir Dalhatu – Chairman National Inland Waterways Authority
20.Yusuf Inde Dikko-CG NIS
21.Sa’ad Ibrahim CDS under GEJ.
22.Tijjani Bande-DG NIPSS
23. Mustapha Bello-DG NIPC
24. Ibrahim Buba – News Agency of Nigeria
25. Hafiz Ringim – IG Police
26.Abdulrashid Garba-DG NECO
27.Ishmail Junaidu- DG NERDC
28.Asma’u Ahmed-Ex Sec PEF
29. Mohammed S Shettima – Chairman National Commission for Nomadic Education
30.Walid Jibrin-Chairman RMRDC
31.Ali Sa’ad BirninKudu- NTI
32.Mohammed Sadiq- NCAT
33.Mohammed Dangwani- National Boundary Commission
34.Mohammed Jameel Waziri- Chief of Protocol
35.Abubakar Sambo- ECN
36.Aloma Mariam Mukhtar – Chief Justice
37.Sanusi Ado Bayero – MD NPA.
38.Usman Magawatta- NTA DG till 2014
39. Mutaqqa Rabe Darma- PTDF
40. Andrew Yakubu – NNPC~Eng.
41. Prof. Longmas Wapmuk – Industrial Training Fund –
42 CDS – Alex Badeh
43. Suleiman Abba – IGP under GEJ
44. Danladi Kifasi- head of service
45 Samuel Yonongo Ukura – Auditor General Of The Federation
46. Guluk – Political Advisers to GEJ
47. Abdullahi Dikko CG Customs
48. David Parradang Immigration Boss
49.Mahmoud Mohammed – Chief Justice
50.Muhammed Nadada Umar- SMEDAN
51. Ibrahim Bukur – CJ Federal High Court
52. Maryam Ciroma – DG NIWA
53. Jamin Zubema-DG NPC
54. Alhaji Sulieman Galadima – Chairman Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria
55. Bukar Aji – Head of Service
56. Zainab Adamu Bulkachuwa – President Court of Appeal
57. Aminu A Suley – Comptroller General Prisons.
58. Habibu Abdullahi – MD Port Authority.
59. Sanusi Lamido – CBN Governor.
60. Senator Abubakar H. Girei – Chairman National Mathematical Centre.
61. Alhaji Arma Yau Abubakar – Chairman National Institute for Fresh Water Fisheries Research.
62. Attahiru Jega – Chairman of INEC
63. Alhaji Bello Gusau – Nigerian Institute of Oceanography and Marine Research
64. Aminu Ladan-DG FRCN
65. Muhammed Sani Sidi-DG NEMA
66. Alhaji Adamu Atta – Chairman Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC)
67. Sambo Dasuki- NSA
68. Yakubu Tsala – Lake Chad Research Institute
69 First female chief justice of Nigeria
Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by cigwegbe(m): 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
dTruth101:
In the wake of His Excellency President Muhammadu Buhari's last appointments, there has been an uproar from section of the country crying foul of marginalization. Since then, Unprecedented regional propaganda by certain sectional media outfits have become the order of the day. Unfortunately, some people seem to have easily forgotten our recent history and are now even deriving fun in calling this people's government all sorts of names such as "Government of the North", "Arewa government","Northern Agenda" etc. But when it is the other way round, Nobody talks or complains. Hence, it is pertinent for all well meaning and patriotic Nigerians to raise their voices in defense of the truth for the sake of posterity.

Here is a compilation of PMB's (Northerner) appointments so far and their equivalents during GEJ's (Southerner) regime:

APPOINTMENTS MADE BY PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI TO DATE:

1. Aide de Camp to president: Lt. Col Abubakar Lawal, [North-West].

2. Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to the president: Femi Adesina, [South-West].

3. Senior Special Assistant, Media and Publicity: Garba Shehu, [North-West].

4. State Chief of Protocol/Special Assistant (Presidential Matters): Lawal Abdullahi Kazaure, [North-West].

5. Accountant General of the Federation: Ahmed Idris [North-West].

6. National Security Adviser: Babagana Monguno [North-East].

7. Chief of Defence Staff, Abayomi Olonishakin, [South-West].

8. Chief of Army Staff: Tukur Buratai, [North-East].

9. Chief of Naval Staff: Ibok-Ete Ekwe Ibas, [South-South].

10. Chief of Air Staff, Sadique Abubakar, [North-East].

11. Chief of Defence Intelligence: Monday Riku Morgan [North-Central].

12. Director General, State Security Services, SSS: Lawal Daura, [North-West].

13. Acting Chairperson, Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Amina Zakari, [North-West].

14. Managing Director, Nigerian Ports Authority, NPA: Habibu Abdulahi [North-West].

15. Special Adviser, Niger Delta Amnesty Office: Paul Boroh, [South-South]

16. Acting Director General, Nigerian Maritime Administration, Safety and Security Agency, NIMASA: Baba Haruna Jauro [North-East].

17. Executive Vice Chairman/ Chief Executive Officer, Nigerian Communications Commission: Umaru Dambatta [North-West].

18. Executive Chairman, Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS: Babatunde Fowler, [South-West].

19. Director General, Budget Office of the Federation: Aliyu Gusau, [North-West].

20. Group Managing Director, Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, Emmanuel Kachikwu, [South-South].

21. Secretary to Government of the Federation, Babachir David Lawal, [North East]

22. Chief of Staff to the President: Abba Kyari, [North-East].

23. Comptroller-General, Nigerian Customs Service: Hameed Ibrahim Ali, [North East].

24. Comptroller-General, Nigerian Immigration Service: Kure Martin Abeshi, [North-Central].

25. Senior Special Assistant on National Assembly Matters (Senate): Ita Enang, [South-South].

26. Senior Special Assistant on National Assembly Matters (House of Representatives): Sumaila Kawu, [North-West].

27. Director, Department Of Petroleum Resources, DPR, Modecai Baba Ladan. [North-Central].

28. Managing Director, Asset Management Company of Nigeria, AMCON, Ahmed Lawan Kuru. [North West].

29. Commissioner for Insurance and Chief Executive of the National Insurance Commission, Mohammed Kari [North-West]

30. Executive Director AMCON: Kola Ayeye [South-West]

31. Executive Director, AMCON: Eberechukwu Uneze, [South-East]

32. Executive Director, AMCON: Aminu Ismail, [North-West]

33. Group Executive Director, NNPC, Maikanti Baru, [North-Central]

34. Group Executive Director, NNPC, Isiaka Abdulrazaq, [South-West]

35. Group Executive Director, NNPC: Dennis Nnamdi Ajulu, [South-East].

36. Group Executive Director, NNPC: Babatunde Victor Adeniran, [South-West].

37. Rector, Maritime Academy of Nigeria, MAN, Oron: Mr. Joshua Okpo [South-South]

NORTH=24, SOUTH=13

FULL LIST OF GEJ's EQUIVALENT APPOINTMENTS AS AT HIS LAST DAY IN OFFICE:

1. Aide de Camp to president: Lt. Col Ojogbane Adegbe [North-Central].

2. Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to the president: Reuben Abati, [South-West].

3. Senior Special Assistant, Media and Publicity: Doyin Okupe, [South-West].

4. State Chief of Protocol/Special Assistant (Presidential Matters): Chief Mike Oghiadomhe, [South-South].

5. Accountant General of the Federation: Mr. Jonah Ogunniyi Otunla [South-West].

6. National Security Adviser: Col Sambo Dasuki [North-West].

7. Chief of Defence Staff, Air Marshal Alex Sebundu Badeh, [North-East].

8. Chief of Army Staff: Lt Gen. Kenneth Minimah, [South-South].

9. Chief of Naval Staff: Rear Admiral Usman Jibrin, [North-Central].

10. Chief of Air Staff, Air Vice Marshal Amosu, [South-West].

11. Chief of Defence Intelligence:Rear Admiral Gabriel Okoi [South-South].

12. Director General, State Security Services, SSS: Mr Ita Ekpenyong, [South-South].

13. Chairman, Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC: Attahiru Jega, [North-West].

14. Managing Director, Nigerian Ports Authority, NPA: Alhaji Sanusi Lamido Ado Bayero [North-West].

15. Special Adviser, Niger Delta Amnesty Office: Mr Kingsley Kuku, [South-South]

16. Director General, Nigerian Maritime Administration, Safety and Security Agency, NIMASA:Mr Patrick Ziakede Akpobolokem [South-South].

17. Executive Vice Chairman/ Chief Executive Officer, Nigerian Communications Commission: Mr Eugene Juwah [South-South].

18. Executive Chairman, Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS: Mr. Samuel Ogungbesan, [South-West].

19. Director General, Budget Office of the Federation: Director General,Dr. Bright Okogu, [South-South].

20. Group Managing Director, Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, Dr. Joseph Thlama Dawha, [North-East].

21. Secretary to Government of the Federation, Mr Anyim Pious Anyim, [South-East]

22. Chief of Staff to the President: Brgdr Gen. Jones Oladehinde Arogbofa, [South-South].

23. Comptroller-General, Nigerian Customs Service: Abdullahi Dikko Inde, [North-West].

24. Comptroller-General, Nigerian Immigration Service: Mr. David Shikfu Parradang, [North-Central].

25. Senior Special Assistant on National Assembly Matters (Senate): Senator Joy Ifeanyichukwu Emodi, [South-East].

26. Senior Special Assistant on National Assembly Matters (House of Representatives): Senator Joy Ifeanyichukwu Emodi, [South-East].

27. Director, Department Of Petroleum Resources, DPR, Mr. George Abiodun Osahon. [South-South].

28. Managing Director, Asset Management Company of Nigeria, AMCON, Mustafa Chike-Obi. [South-East].

29. Commissioner for Insurance and Chief Executive of the National Insurance Commission, Mr. Fola Daniel.[South-West]

30. Executive Director AMCON: Mofoluke Benedicta Dosumu [South-West]

31. Executive Director, AMCON: Hewitt Adegboyega Benson [South-West]

32. Executive Director, AMCON: Abbas Mohammed Jega [[North-West]

33. Group Executive Director, NNPC, Ian Udoh, [North-Central]

34. Group Executive Director, NNPC, Adebayo Ibirogba, [South-West]

35. Group Executive Director, NNPC: David Ige, [South-East].

36. Group Executive Director, NNPC: Bernard Otti, [South-West].

37. Group Executive Director, NNPC: Dan Efebo [South-South]

38. Group Executive Director, NNPC: Aisha Abdurrahman [North-West]

39. Group Executive Director, NNPC: Attahiru Yusuf [North-West]

40. Rector, Maritime Academy of Nigeria, MAN, Oron: Mr. Joshua Okpo [South-South]

SOUTH=27, NORTH=13

NB: This is not, in anyway, a call for tribal, ethnic or regional bashing as it is the norm among Nigerian online society.
Read and your CONSCIENCE judges!

APC and their lies. List of other Northerners under Jonathan Administration. Come and deny your people o!

2.Garba Nadama – NABTEB
7.Paul Orhiii- DG NAFDAC
15.Yusuf Bayero-DG NPA
32.Mohammed Sadiq- NCAT
35.Abubakar Sambo- ECN
42 CDS – Alex Badeh
53. Jamin Zubema-DG NPC
61. Alhaji Arma Yau Abubakar – Chairman National Institute for Fresh Water Fisheries Research.
64. Aminu Ladan-DG FRCN
67. Sambo Dasuki- NSA
Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by juman(m): 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
ProAnti:

Lt. Col Ojogbane is from Kogi State, North-Central
Kingsley Kuku is from Ondo state, South-West... Not so sure tho
Dr Joseph Dawha is from Bornu state, North-East
Brgd Gen. Arogbofa is from Ondo, South-West

That said, we voted change and as such expect PMB not to toe GEJ's line.

You are right. That means the apc change is overrated.

That means one would see apc people taking the path of nonsensical nonsenses.

This is a country with always bad "leaders".
Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by dTruth101: 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
The difference is that GEJ began with a balanced appointments and ended with a balanced appointments, and that was why there was no cry of marginalization by any section of the country during his time.

Even at the very top of govt, all sections of the country was represented:

President - GEJ (south south)
VP - Sambo (north west)
Senate president.- David Mark (north central)
Speaker - Tambuwai (north west, although it was zoned by the PDP to south west but the APC made sure it went to north west)
SGF (south east)

GEJ was wise enough not to make the appointments you listed (assuming they're even correct as listed) at a stretch, neither did he begin with those appointments.

Consequently, his appointments were always fairly balanced at any point in time.

Now compare with your paymaster, who began with very skewed appointment (75% north versus 25% south), which necessitated the current massive outcry by all sensible Nigerians, except of course pay-per-post sycophants like you.

You would have done a great job by listing GEJ's "balanced" appointments in his first 100 days for people to comfirm your claim. And do a great justice by listing all GEJ's appointees throughout his tenure to see if any section of the country was marginalized.

l thought you are educated. Unfortunately, you count positions such as senate president, speaker etc as president's appointees.
It is either deliverate misinformation or outright
ignorance/illiteracy.

It does not matter which post the president fills first. What matters is the complete appointments which are over 6000.
If you talk about GEJ's complete appointments, then you are not sincere and just if you cannot patiently wait for PMB's complete appointments.

The outcry is generally from a section of the country who are well known for that. While they kept mum during Gej regime.
And the other section are not known for wailing whenever they are maltreated.

I challenge you to logically address the poignant points l raised for the benefit of the public.

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by dTruth101: 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
cigwegbe:

2.Garba Nadama – NABTEB
7.Paul Orhiii- DG NAFDAC
15.Yusuf Bayero-DG NPA
32.Mohammed Sadiq- NCAT
35.Abubakar Sambo- ECN
42 CDS – Alex Badeh
53. Jamin Zubema-DG NPC
64. Aminu Ladan-DG FRCN
67. Sambo Dasuki- NSA

Pls be honest and list full list of GEJ's appointments and just like l did. And remember the posts occupied by more than one person. eg NSA: GEN AZAZI/ DASUKI. CBN: SANUSI LAMIDO/EMIEFILE etc.
Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by cigwegbe(m): 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
You intentionally avoided those i listed to paint a false picture. The truth is always bitter.
Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by dTruth101: 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
cigwegbe:
You intentionally avoided those i listed to paint a false picture. The truth is always bitter.

Did you actually read my post?

l listed ALL PMB's appointments. List ALL that of GEJ and evaluate by number and percentage.
Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by Appleyard(m): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
chocolateme:
I wonder who is paying fr this job.
Your conscience and my conscience in the face of naked truth is paying for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Presidency Moves To Cut Tinubu To Size (PICTURE) / Father Mbaka Drops Another Prophesy On Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State / Olusegun Obasanjo Cabinet From 1999 To 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.