Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej (6642 Views)

3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. / Ongoing Protest By Dismissed Immigration Personnels Recruited Under GEJ / Buhari’s Appointments To Be Balanced In The Long Run–femi Adesina Replies Critic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by Appleyard(m): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Why won't they avoid it?
Southerners can be very selfish!
They can't even take into consideration that many of the northern appointees are from the long forgotten Minority tribes and Christians which is welcome development against Hausa/Fulani Muslim domination which will help check insurgency.
You can say that again. But not all southerners are selling fish, pls.cheesy I am a southerner, but one who does not take to politics of bias, tribalism or regionalism.
Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by Appleyard(m): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
phyllosilicate:
Why are people avoiding this thread? The reasons SS/SE and NW/NE are more in this positions for GEJ and PMB is because there are some special positions that those who you trust can only occupy and are not subject to federal character. There are thousand of positions to go round but there are some reserved for who those whose loyalty is for you and you alone.

APC has many power blocks and I strongly belief that key positions has been shared among them. These appointments are mainly from Buhari/CPC power block, people he trust. When the full list is out, it would be balance by the positions of other blocks. We all knew that Rochas block lost the SSG position the day Ike Ekweremadu became the senate president. And we didn't expect a Tinubu boy to be among the positions announced yet except the federal inland revenue, a position he likes.
They will avoid it because, the truth is always bitter. the truth is; what mostly determine any political appointments are: Loyalty, trust, and votes garnered during election time. You dont expect me to activate father christmas in giving much appointments to areas where i didnt generate any substantial amount of votes. Take for instance the SE and SS in the last election, they virtually did not vote for the President, and so, much should bot be expected in terms of appointments. But nevertheless, every section of this country must be given a fair portion in whatever political appointments and decisions made, irrespective of the electioneering support and votes cast. This is because, the president is head, not of just one or two geopolitical zones, but of all the entire parts of the federation. And for such, all caution must be taken in any political appointments so as not to create any false sense of a "hidden agenda", and not to hit up the polity in the manner that would be detrimental to the realization of state goals and objectives.
Re: Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej by Appleyard(m): 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
phyllosilicate:
very true... And then Northerners didn't complain. Let us not forget that all the Juicy ministerial positions were also giving to the south.
Minister of finance - Okonjo Iweala
Minister of petroleum - Dizeni madueke
Minister of works - Mike Onolememen
Minister of Trade and Investment - Olusengun Aganga
Minister of Agriculture - Stella Oduah
Minister of Health - Onyebuchi Chuckwu
Minister of Aviation - Akinwunmi Adesina

When these positions in addition to SSG and COF were giving to the south, there were no complains from the North and the South saw nothing wrong with it. If Buhari do this, 'Heaven' would fall. HYPOCRISY.

...Of the Highest order. Honestly, i find it difficult to comments on alot of threads here on this political section, due to the shameful hypocrisy and bias by so many of my southern fellows. They will never find anything wrong with what the previous government did.

It is so shameful that, at times, i wonder if people have conscience at all. with youths like that, i cant help but wonder what the future have in store for us.

May God help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Legal Method Of Obtaining Personal Police Security / Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? / Murphy Afolabi's Babymama Rains Curses On All Muslims In Nigeria With Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.