Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

Burning Bridges - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Burning Bridges (801 Views)

Ladies, Try Not To Burn Bridges Behind You... TRUE STORY! / 5 Steps To Keeping The Love Flame Burning This Valentine / The 10 Craziest Bridges Around The World....(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burning Bridges by hertz9te(m): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
I just want to hear your opinions....
..how do you cut ties with someone you really don't like being around, but can't tell them,cos you are afraid you will hurt them with your words?
girl or boy
Re: Burning Bridges by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
Same here...but I am juz trying to ignore their calls n text...I hate doing this but I have too coz I hate getting things complicated.
Re: Burning Bridges by hertz9te(m): 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
KashyBaby:
Same here...but I am juz trying to ignore their calls n text...I hate doing this but I have too coz I hate getting things complicated.
I've tried that.....just didn't work out for me...if its working for you r lucky
Re: Burning Bridges by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
hertz9te:

I've tried that.....just didn't work out for me...if its working for you r lucky

It aint easy but I believe tat one day they will juz get tired of calling my attention...I have my own life to deal with anyway...

1 Like

Re: Burning Bridges by MRBrownJ: 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
there are no 2 ways about it, you must take your heart and tell them exactly that, in a non threatening manner!
Re: Burning Bridges by hertz9te(m): 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:
there are no 2 ways about it, you must take your heart and tell them exactly that, in a non threatening manner!

very
very

HArd
Re: Burning Bridges by MRBrownJ: 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
hertz9te:

very
very

HArd

who told you that LIFE was going to be easy?!

1 Like

Re: Burning Bridges by hertz9te(m): 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:

who told you that LIFE was going to be easy?!
I wish I had your heart bro
Re: Burning Bridges by Youngpo413: 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
What are you afraid of?
Re: Burning Bridges by hertz9te(m): 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
Youngpo413:
What are you afraid of?
telling them off
Re: Burning Bridges by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
Well, I've done this several times because people can get on your nerves sometimes. What I do is I send them a text, telling them exactly what I think of them. There's no other way to go about it imo. You have to be honest & get the message across loud & clear. The only time it gets uncomfortable is when someone decides to confront you face to face after they've received such text. Oh boy! You wish the earth would swallow you. I had one such uncomfortable encounter & things escalated into a heated argument very fast. By the end of it, however, I was still sure I never wanted to speak or see that person ever again & I didn't. It's been a couple of years & I don't regret it one bit.
Re: Burning Bridges by hertz9te(m): 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Well, I've done this several times because people can get on your nerves sometimes. What I do is I send them a text, telling them exactly what I think of them. There's no other way to go about it imo. You have to be honest & get the message across loud & clear. The only time it gets uncomfortable is when someone decides to confront you face to face after they've received such text. Oh boy! You wish the earth would swallow you. I had one such uncomfortable encounter & things escalated into a heated argument very fast. By the end of it, however, I was still sure I never wanted to speak or see that person ever again & I didn't. It's been a couple of years & I don't regret it one bit.
the way you say it. how I wish I could just do it......God need strength for this shit
Re: Burning Bridges by MrCork: 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
hertz9te:
I just want to hear your opinions....
..how do you cut ties with someone you really don't like being around, but can't tell them,cos you are afraid you will hurt them with your words?
girl or boy

....ok..so u sayn u owe them moiney but wanto cut ties coz u don't wanna pay?..... You homebase people mennn!! (no ofeinse) undecided

2 Likes

Re: Burning Bridges by Pidggin(f): 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
MrCork:

....ok..so u sayn u owe them moiney but wanto cut ties coz u don't wanna pay?..... You homebase people mennn!! (no ofeinse) undecided

*Alert* Mr Corkroach is crazy and jobless, he may beg u for money too.
Re: Burning Bridges by MRBrownJ: 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
hertz9te:

I wish I had your heart bro

well, you can live a life where you are at peace with yourself, or live a fake life where everyone in your life is at peace but you.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Ways To Handle A Relationship Breakup / What Do You Understand By This Quote? / A Must Read Before You Get Married...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.