Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,760 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Politicians, Electoral Staff Overrun INEC Strong Room In Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians, Electoral Staff Overrun INEC Strong Room In Delta (9502 Views)

White House Was Once Overrun With Cockroaches And Rats / Buhari Nominates 27 INEC Resident Electoral Commissioners (FULL LIST) / Bombs Rain On Maiduguri As Boko Haram Fighters Attempt To Overrun The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politicians, Electoral Staff Overrun INEC Strong Room In Delta by einsteino(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
ijustdey:

just know that since the revelation about the Akwa-Ibom voting buhahaha..... I have lost any tangible hope in PDP being a responsible party where none human beings casting votes of almost 95% of forensic vote investigated

It has been the norm there for ages, even APC would be guilty of it but maybe not as much as pdp.
Re: Politicians, Electoral Staff Overrun INEC Strong Room In Delta by ijustdey: 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
einsteino:

It has been the norm there for ages,

that one just made me sick of that Party

thank goodness they were kicked out
Re: Politicians, Electoral Staff Overrun INEC Strong Room In Delta by einsteino(m): 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
ijustdey:

that one just made me sick of that Party

thank goodness they were kicked out

I wasnt just referring to the party, i was referring to that area. Both parties would be guilty of it. The politics there is dirty. Those who claim to be innocent only do so because pdp over did them.
Re: Politicians, Electoral Staff Overrun INEC Strong Room In Delta by eliteweb(m): 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
LMAyedun:
Bro's! U blind ni? undecided

No o, just a quicker way to rent a bungalow without a ban.
Re: Politicians, Electoral Staff Overrun INEC Strong Room In Delta by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mayany:
God will soon disgraced pdp out of delta state if any one thinks there was election in delta he should rethink..how can pdp win 21 lga out of 25 who casted the votes?

Oniovo Yan jai' hwo

Election ?, My dear am from delta, The Election results re just so annoying, Just imagine d result from Ethiope East, Ogboru Strong Hold, PDP almost won tat LGA, Hw is tat possible.

In Uvwie they all came out massively for Ogboru

70% of Warri voted ogboru, so hw come our man only Won 3LGA .

Na God go punish PDP, 1 day, 1Day we sha see

1 Like

Re: Politicians, Electoral Staff Overrun INEC Strong Room In Delta by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
einsteino:
Read it says a labour party member is to be arraigned. So it clearly isnt pdp's handiwork.

Lastly pdp won delta, labour party had no party structure in delta north, apc was almost non existent in the state. The only problem is that pdp rigs even when they know they would win, because every chieftain tries to record landslide victory in his zone so as to be acknowledged by the incoming govt.

The worst outcome from the tribunal would be that the margin by which pdp won would be reduced. Or maybe a re-run election(unlikely)

Am not sure u re from Delta , If tat election was run free and fair , PDD Victory will b Limited to DElta North only,

The Entire Urhobo Nation Voted LP, same with Itsekiri and Isoko, So hw cum ur PDP won 23 LGA ??

Criminals
Re: Politicians, Electoral Staff Overrun INEC Strong Room In Delta by einsteino(m): 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Am not sure u re from Delta , If tat election was run free and fair , PDD Victory will b Limited to DElta North only,

The Entire Urhobo Nation Voted LP, same with Itsekiri and Isoko, So hw cum ur PDP won 23 LGA ??

Criminals

Lmao i live in warri. My colleague is itsekiri, she voted pdp.. all my isoko friends voted pdp.. me wey be from the same agbor with okowa no gree vote am( i didnt believe in any of d candidates, wether ogboru, otega or okowa, so i abstained). Under free and fair pdp would have won,, cos their party structure would deliver the needed 25% in even urhobo and itsekiri areas, then get almost 100% in delta north senatorial district and ijaw areas. By the way the turn out by urhobos was low compared to previous elections, i guess they were tired of voting the same ogboru.

Here is what happened. There are too many urhobos, isokos and itsekiris who needed pdp to win for the sake of their stomachs. And these folks decide who their villages would vote, many of us think cities determine elections. Actually when its time for elections, these folks go back and do grassroot work. Villagers are not as critical as city folks, they vote according to the wishes of their messiahs. I saw this happen in one isoko village before, the man didnt even need to bribe.

Now in warri, we have a good number of delta north folks residing here. Guess who they voted? Also u dont need to be deltan to vote, exmple my igbo friend is a chronic okowa fan, he voted despite not beind deltan and i know a benin woman too who did same. the ijaws voted pdp because of the deputy ticket. So u see, though ogboru put up a good fight, otega made people see him as sharing d urhobo vote. before now delta north used to vote ogboru but since their own was running , they shoved ogboru. it was game over before the game started, PDP played smart by picking a delta north/ijaw ticket. And okowa being from the same ibori dynasty made him easily appeal to the elites in itsekiri, urhobo and isoko areas. Remember he has been in govt since 1999, he is one of the legs that forms pdp delta tripod. Though i dont believe in him
Re: Politicians, Electoral Staff Overrun INEC Strong Room In Delta by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
einsteino:

Lmao i live in warri. My colleague is itsekiri, she voted pdp.. all my isoko friends voted pdp.. me wey be from the same agbor with okowa no gree vote am( i didnt believe in any of d candidates, wether ogboru, otega or okowa, so i abstained). Under free and fair pdp would have won,, cos their party structure would deliver the needed 25% in even urhobo and itsekiri areas, then get almost 100% in delta north senatorial district and ijaw areas. By the way the turn out by urhobos was low compared to previous elections, i guess they were tired of voting the same ogboru.

Here is what happened. There are too many urhobos, isokos and itsekiris who needed pdp to win for the sake of their stomachs. And these folks decide who their villages would vote, many of us think cities determine elections. Actually when its time for elections, these folks go back and do grassroot work. Villagers are not as critical as city folks, they vote according to the wishes of their messiahs. I saw this happen in one isoko village before, the man didnt even need to bribe.

Now in warri, we have a good number of delta north folks residing here. Guess who they voted? Also u dont need to be deltan to vote, exmple my igbo friend is a chronic okowa fan, he voted despite not beind deltan and i know a benin woman too who did same. the ijaws voted pdp because of the deputy ticket. So u see, though ogboru put up a good fight, otega made people see him as sharing d urhobo vote. before now delta north used to vote ogboru but since their own was running , they shoved ogboru. it was game over before the game started, PDP played smart by picking a delta north/ijaw ticket. And okowa being from the same ibori dynasty made him easily appeal to the elites in itsekiri, urhobo and isoko areas. Remember he has been in govt since 1999, he is one of the legs that forms pdp delta tripod. Though i dont believe in him

Lolz, am itsekiri, I voted Ogboru, Same with my fellow .

Urhobo came out massively to vote for Ogboru, otega was Nobody, e didn't get upto 3% Of Urhobo Vote , So my question is Hw cum PDP won all Urhobo LGA, My mom is from Urhobo and a diehard Ogboru fan, They massively cum out in Uvwie to vote 4 Ogboru, but wen d result were out the Numbers was different, We all know PDP Rigged that Election.

Well Topic 4 another day, Am Ayo and u ?
Re: Politicians, Electoral Staff Overrun INEC Strong Room In Delta by ijustdey: 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
einsteino:

I wasnt just referring to the party, i was referring to that area. Both parties would be guilty of it. The politics there is dirty. Those who claim to be innocent only do so because pdp over did them.

yes politics is a dirty game

but, some people play the dirty game with some sense...

when you want to rig...... rig with sense and dignity and not just this kind of ones coming from that state

1 Like

Re: Politicians, Electoral Staff Overrun INEC Strong Room In Delta by onoms4luv(m): 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
Why Lp, when those involve in the breaking and entry were Pdp..... Okowa and his cohorts should be prepare to tel the public why they deny the public from voting in some of the villages in delta state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnpc’s Unremitted Funds To Federation Account Are N4.9trn – RMAFC / No Catholic Church Was Demolished In Imo State / INEC Plotting To Pre-allocate 200,000 Votes To APC In Ebonyi-governor Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.