Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

She Has A Bf. She Accepts My Love. I'm Confused. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Bf. She Accepts My Love. I'm Confused. (1112 Views)

My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. / The Cry Of A Single Albino Lady, I Deserve Love, I'm Lonely / Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has A Bf. She Accepts My Love. I'm Confused. by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 01, 2009
i met this gal. i fell in love with her. but she has a bf. and she allows me to make love with her. i even disvirgined her. i know she likes me, but i don't know my chances with her. presently, she's with her bf, but she still calls me and demand to know everything i do per minute. she gets jealous too if she sees me with a gal. i love her. what do i do?
Re: She Has A Bf. She Accepts My Love. I'm Confused. by touchmeder: 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2009
Uhmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. what a chick. is that the sort of person you want?
Re: She Has A Bf. She Accepts My Love. I'm Confused. by oluwafemi113(m): 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2009
@ poster you still remain her love at first. since you are the one who disvirgined her. she`ll always feel love for you once both of you still set eyes on each other, is not easy to forget love at first just like that
just play save wink
Re: She Has A Bf. She Accepts My Love. I'm Confused. by Isuata: 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2009
ol boy yu ll get scourged in the end o!

shes eatin her cake and havin it - dnt let her, twill only kill yu on the long run

if yu luv her-demand her for yurself now if not free her
Re: She Has A Bf. She Accepts My Love. I'm Confused. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2009
Rebound boy.at least you tappin that ass.don't complain.but remember like luke and han solo f@*king with a dude's bitch that's a no go.
Re: She Has A Bf. She Accepts My Love. I'm Confused. by sistawoman: 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2009
Always remember if they cheat with you they will cheat on you.

Do you really want to start a r/s out on a lie?
Re: She Has A Bf. She Accepts My Love. I'm Confused. by segzicres(m): 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2009
guy get your own babe. the babe's not yours at the moment. get one till she frees her bf.
Re: She Has A Bf. She Accepts My Love. I'm Confused. by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 02, 2009
Love/Relationships being disrespected all over the world.

She has a bf and you made love to her?

Just know that you just hurt someone innocent, and I don't mean the girl.
Re: She Has A Bf. She Accepts My Love. I'm Confused. by Czarskit(m): 7:41am On Apr 02, 2009
~ Stwange. Wot am I not going 2 READ on NL?

EbonySilk & IsuAta just spoke the truth! ~
Re: She Has A Bf. She Accepts My Love. I'm Confused. by Omolola1(f): 11:53am On Apr 02, 2009
My Guy,

Just play along, afterall she has sucked your lollipop and you opened her gate of heaven
so what else do u want,

She is all urs. wink
Re: She Has A Bf. She Accepts My Love. I'm Confused. by babsongudus: 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2009
Once de'be, eva de'be!
Re: She Has A Bf. She Accepts My Love. I'm Confused. by Isuata: 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2009
or yu know wat just burst the gals bubble

find the guy, meet the guy and tell him what you have done-simple

beliv me, yu wld have saved summin by that

gba!
Re: She Has A Bf. She Accepts My Love. I'm Confused. by johnnygan(m): 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2009
Man, u really suck
Re: She Has A Bf. She Accepts My Love. I'm Confused. by Vince77(m): 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2012
U knw she had a bf n u kept askin her to b ur gf. Now she has agreed n u r confused. Guy, pls go for prayers.

(1) (Reply)

Should He Go Ahead Nd Marry Dis Prostitute Since He Is In Love: / Who Else Has Seen This / Girls. . When This Game Go End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.