Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,308 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

To Find Her Or To Be Introduced To Her: Which Is Better? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Find Her Or To Be Introduced To Her: Which Is Better? (943 Views)

Marriage Contract Should Be Introduced In Nigeria. / Dear Lord, Please Don't Allow This Website Get Introduced Into Nigeria. Amen! / Afro Beat Gay Carnival Must Be Introduced This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Find Her Or To Be Introduced To Her: Which Is Better? by Castos(m): 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
In my state Anambra, some men married their wives through being connected to the girl and some also got married after being good friends/lovers. Some say that families that fall in the above first scenery have better married life and the love lasts longer why some disagree to agree with the other pattern with their own best personal reasons. One of these days I'll be joining the big boys, I want to know which part I should follow when am ready cos am still single.
Re: To Find Her Or To Be Introduced To Her: Which Is Better? by Lahotte(m): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
both z good....but finding should be most preferred
Re: To Find Her Or To Be Introduced To Her: Which Is Better? by passionate88: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
Make she find me
Re: To Find Her Or To Be Introduced To Her: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
To be introduced is less stressful n less mistakes. relax n let 'em homies select a well groomed n well mannered maiden for you.
All you gotta do is make that request.
Re: To Find Her Or To Be Introduced To Her: Which Is Better? by Castos(m): 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lahotte:
both z good....but finding should be most preferred
Please brother, why do you prefer finding the girl yourself. please I need to be convinced on which is better.
Re: To Find Her Or To Be Introduced To Her: Which Is Better? by donMIG(m): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
Be introduced is easier but better I don't know
Re: To Find Her Or To Be Introduced To Her: Which Is Better? by Dotwillis1(m): 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
Find!.....observe. .access.. approach
Re: To Find Her Or To Be Introduced To Her: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
The most important thing is to appreciate the lady in question, if she is a good lady.
Being introduced to her doesn't mean she doesn't have other admirers or that she is simply too available and can be taken for granted. Also, meeting her and going through all the processes of getting to know her, doesn't make her more complex, less available and all.
One truth is, if a good man is sincerely ready to meet a good lady, being introduced or meeting her is just fine, either ways.

(1) (Reply)

Very Creative And Funny Wedding Cake / One Sided Relationship / Scarcity Of Ladies On Social Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.