Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

What Do You Hate Most In Programming - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Do You Hate Most In Programming (2853 Views)

Which Programming Language Is Used In Programming Sim Cards? / One Of The Best Languages For Beginners In Programming / Become A Pro In Programming For Only N6000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Hate Most In Programming by DonTim1: 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
Damn! I hate UI too, I just don't enjoy it, I spend so much time here, sometimes when am done coding I still come back to impove UI,I wish I could often outsource UI jobs, oftentimes, d pays just not worth it .

Den I hate delayed projects, incomplete scope / design I.e when clients kp asking u to deploy in phases suplying u requiremnts in batches, making u do deesign over n over
Re: What Do You Hate Most In Programming by FincoApps(m): 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
DonTim1:
Den I hate delayed projects, incomplete scope / design I.e when clients kp asking u to deploy in phases suplying u requiremnts in batches, making u do deesign over n over

hahaahaha that shit is irritating
Re: What Do You Hate Most In Programming by Borwe: 6:55am On Sep 07, 2015
IamNat:

So can you suggest any type of system? Which type do you use.

Yo, you don't even need a computer, phones can programme too this days. You don't need I'anything to program, so long as it has an OS then you have support for c++ and possibly Java.
Re: What Do You Hate Most In Programming by IamNat: 8:17am On Sep 07, 2015
Borwe:

Yo, you don't even need a computer, phones can programme too this days. You don't need I'anything to program, so long as it has an OS then you have support for c++ and possibly Java.

Well,i think i just prefer a laptop system.
Re: What Do You Hate Most In Programming by FincoApps(m): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
How can you use a phone to create a reasonable application. Heard that before but it's useless because to create reasonable apps, you need a system
Borwe:

Re: What Do You Hate Most In Programming by abubaka101: 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
FincoApps:
How can you use a phone to create a reasonable application. Heard that before but it's useless because to create reasonable apps, you need a system
On Android, you can use AIDE (or AIDE for PhoneGap) to build "reasonable" apps. But that's not to say phones are nearly as powerful as laptos/pc for app devt.
Re: What Do You Hate Most In Programming by FincoApps(m): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
I'm not saying it's not possible. But it would just be unnecessary stress. And trust me it would be really hard for an app built like that to be reasonable.
abubaka101:

On Android, you can use AIDE (or AIDE for PhoneGap) to build "reasonable" apps. But that's not to say phones are nearly as powerful as laptos/pc for app devt.
Re: What Do You Hate Most In Programming by Borwe: 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
FincoApps:
I'm not saying it's not possible. But it would just be unnecessary stress. And trust me it would be really hard for an app built like that to be reasonable.

You can always use external keyboard

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Use The Jazzy Api? / Young NL Programmer Creates His First Game / See The Javascript Code That Is Turning My Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.