Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (9838 Views)

Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much / . / Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by gazilion: 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
There was a time things were quite tough for me. I was in PH but when my job stopped, I immediately relocated to stay with my folks in Lagos.
It paid off because from there I re-launched and got the best job anyone could wish for at that time.

Guy,
Relocate to your parents in Benin and hustle from there. If I pay your house rents for you at this moment, how are you going to pay for the coming months?

God bless.

Gazilion.
Re: . by etenyong(m): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
Some people will just comment nothing in d name of giving advice. I'm from one of the south south states and i can tell u that it not easy to find even a private teaching or any other job. What is the point of advising him to go back to Edo state. I had been in this kind of situation and i know what is involve. Pls don't try to abuse or discourage him in any way.
@ Op, I can't promise u gold nor silver but I really felt about ur situation. Can we talk outside this forum?

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 02, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Really?

Oya help him with his request na. Abi?
sad sad
Re: . by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2015
Agbaletu:

There is nothing insensitive in what she said, please.
read what she said again, that guy is not a scammer

1 Like

Re: . by Tejbond: 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
ifyalways:

We are good , dear. Migwo kiss

The truth is more often than not, labeled as insensitive on this forum but who cares? Emotional scamming and guilt tripping seems to be the in-thing.

In all honesty, why would someone that is unemployed, have no source of income be living in a rented apartment alone? I see women,boys, young and old out in the streets sweating it out and that includes me. You don't need capital to enter Lagos Island/Idumota and do alaboru. You don't need a certificate,experience to enter a building site and carry mixed cement and sand and a whole lot of other jobs.

Everyone wants to succeed but nobody wants to do all the dirty work. The easiest way obviously is to siddon for house, create thread on NLD and refresh it till someone is guilt tripped into parting with his/her money she/he earned doing legal dirty works.
You are right. Nobody won die but they won go heaven. Seriously how can you be unemployed and still want to stay in a rented house. You know you have no source of income, no guardian, no sponsors. yet you want stay in a rented house. From your other post is obvious you are already use to begging. Good luck with that.

3 Likes

Re: . by EfemenaXY: 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
lofty900:
read what she said again, that guy is not a scammer

And you know this, how?

SAMBARRY:
Ifeyinwa, ifeanyi abi ifunaya fear God o.
The Bible says if your neighbour is hungry give him food, if he's thirsty give him water and by so doing our father in heaven who sees things done in secrecy will reward us openly wink

See who's talking.

You wey no gree do "Igbesi" market for person after your roomie experience for Uni. cheesy cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 07, 2015
EfemenaXY:

And you know this, how?

See who's talking.

You wey no gree do "Igbesi" market for person after your roomie experience for Uni. cheesy cheesy
my dear, help him if u can, let God be the judge.
Re: . by EfemenaXY: 5:22am On Sep 08, 2015
lofty900:
my dear, help him if u can, let God be the judge.

I asked you a specific question. How do you know the poster isn't a scammer? Do you know him personally? Or are you the poster operating under a different moniker?

And why bring God into it? Are you an emotional blackmailer too?

3 Likes

Re: . by Ybaby: 5:58am On Sep 08, 2015
Please reply with your bank account no, email and phone no

What qualifications do you have
What location are you
Are you willing to work

2 Likes

Re: . by kullozone(m): 8:43am On Sep 08, 2015
Amazing how some people just tag you lazy when you seek for assistance...
Re: . by goodgate: 9:23am On Sep 08, 2015
Op It is Well, May GOD sort Out your Problems, AMEN. What part of Lagos do you Live in? Have you Thought of Driving tricycle (Keke Napep)? I can help you connect to some one who 'll allow you operate and Deliver returns Daily. Since you are business inclined, you can start and build up from there. PM me if interested.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 08, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I asked you a specific question. How do you know the poster isn't a scammer? Do you know him personally? Or are you the poster operating under a different moniker?

And why bring God into it? Are you an emotional blackmailer too?

see the extent of damage smoking weed has done 2 ur brain grin grin. go back and view the poster's profile. Its full of him trying to sell off one item or the other and trying 2 raise funds. His account created since 2013, all points to a history of trying to make ends meet. Have u ever seen me trying to sell a pin on nairaland ? I won't waste my time trying answer u, if u can't help someone, don't try 2 discourage others from doing so.

5 Likes

Re: . by SAMBARRY: 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
EfemenaXY:

And you know this, how?

See who's talking.

grin grin grin grin
Re: . by livingstone2013: 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2015

2 Likes

Re: . by goodgate: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
livingstone2013:
@EfemenaXY, I am not a scammer and I won't say more that.

@Ybaby, I have Bsc. Economics with second class upper honours from a top federal university in south west. My email is omoaka4life@gmail.com and my phone number is 08184258274. I live in Ifako Ijaiye and I am very much willing to work. Its vital for me to get a job so that I can get my life back on track.

My account number: 2013625011
Bank name: FCMB
Account name: Friday Omoaka

@goodgate, I really appreciate your help. But I don't know how to drive for now. I don't even have a driver licence. But I am free to be contacted if you have other jobs for me.
Ok Brother, i 'll be on the look out for you, be strong,pray and have faith in GOD.
Re: . by EfemenaXY: 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
lofty900:
see the extent of damage smoking weed has done 2 ur brain grin grin. go back and view the poster's profile. Its full of him trying to sell off one item or the other and trying 2 raise funds. His account created since 2013, all points to a history of trying to make ends meet. Have u ever seen me trying to sell a pin on nairaland ? I won't waste my time trying answer u, if u can't help someone, don't try 2 discourage others from doing so.

Me, smoke weed?!! angry

Er, then in that case take the credit. Afterall, na you be my supplier. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

That aside, I dey suspect you. So stop forming innocence.
Re: . by armyofone(m): 12:47am On Sep 13, 2015
throw way some down my way, ask suppliers to pon dem soma my way.

one puff heaven gate rain down some money to feed jah's children.

EfemenaXY:

Me, smoke weed?!! angry
Er, then in that case take the credit. Afterall, na you be my supplier. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: . by EfemenaXY: 6:26am On Sep 13, 2015
armyofone:
throw way some down my way, ask suppliers to pon dem soma my way.

one puff heaven gate rain down some money to feed jah's children.

shocked shocked shocked

OMG!!! cheesy grin
Re: . by Jman06(m): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2015
This op has not yet come to terms with the reality of life.

Guy, when you understand life and how things are presently in Nigeria you will put up the toughness coat and go all out to struggle for your survival.

Let me inform you that as Nigeria presently is, nobody cares about anyone(not even siblings) so stop begging strangers online and hustle. Life is a battle field and only the fittest survive
and thrive. So, do you want to survive and thrive? Then go all out and hustle (do anything you can).

If I had known what I now know some 4-5 years ago I would have dropped out of school to face life squarely, or I would not
have paid as much attention to studies as I did. But thank goodness I now know better.

So, guy hustle, hustle and hustle without ceasing.

A word is enough for the wise!

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Me, smoke weed?!! angry

funny Lady, I just like u, I don't know why but stop attacking people
Re: . by kelechiodo(m): 7:03am On Sep 16, 2015
lofty900:
Thank you brother. Some people are here shouting go and hustle as if the guy has been idle. I was once in op's shoe and I know that sometimes, end of month comes suddenly when you are broke. In my own case, I even rented a shop where I also slept. Can you believe that there comes a time paying for shop/house became a problem. Just like here, some advice me to go back to my parents, maybe to farm with them, I don't know. I later borrowed money to pay off the debt. God in His mercy gave me a contract two days later where I made 85,000 in a two days work. I paid off the debt and used the rest to enrol for my M.sc. Thank God for today. Don't advice someone to go and squat unless you are ready to accommodate him. Not all of us are fortunate to have relations living in big cities.

3 Likes

Re: . by Godmother(f): 7:18am On Sep 16, 2015
Cutehector:
Go and seek help from your pastor.. Or priest

Yes, a lot of churches assist in times like this. Explain your situation to them and I'm sure they will assist.
Re: . by ifyalways(f): 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
Jman, I like your post.

The OP is lazy and prefers manna, period. In this lagos, a young man that is not handicapped cannot raise 18K in 3 months?

Beninnoise boys in my site go home each with no less than 4K each day. Same for Hausa labourers at Igbon Efon areas. Some are skilled, others are not,no registration required, just come out and be ready to work.

Enter Alaba, Idumota, Oshodi and see hustlers. Some of them make more than shop owners each day. Just stand for road find customer, carry am enter shop, mark up and sell. Customer pays, u collect your mark up. No tax , no story.

Come to high end restaurants, events centers especially on weekends. Boys and even women hang around doing valet services. You don't want to know how much they go home with each day.

I have seen folks on wheelchair doing some of the aforementioned jobs and are living comfortably well.
He's a graduate I know but when the certificate ain't brinigng in money what next, starve?

Life is in stages and frankly he should be on room sharing or squatting stage until he gets a job. Being broke is not a crime but being lazy is a crime against oneself and humanity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by mrsmith11(m): 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
Jman06:
This op has not yet come to terms with the reality of life.

Guy, when you understand life and how things are presently in Nigeria you will put up the toughness coat and go all out to struggle for your survival.

Let me inform you that as Nigeria presently is, nobody cares about anyone(not even siblings) so stop begging strangers online and hustle. Life is a battle field and only the fittest survive
and thrive. So, do you want to survive and thrive? Then go all out and hustle (do anything you can).

If I had known what I now know some 4-5 years ago I would have dropped out of school to face life squarely, or I would not
have paid as much attention to studies as I did. But thank goodness I now know better.

So, guy hustle, hustle and hustle without ceasing.

A word is enough for the wise!

"If I had known what I now know some 4-5 years ago I would have dropped out of school to face life squarely, or I would not
have paid as much attention to studies as I did"

Please don't send your children to school......let them face life squarely from what you know now

Thanks

1 Like

Re: . by Adaeze003(f): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
mrsmith11:

"If I had known what I now know some 4-5 years ago I would have dropped out of school to face life squarely, or I would not

Please don't send your children to school......let them face life squarely from what you know now

Thanks

grin grin grin

Education is not the enemy... But thinking all things will work out well just because you went to school.

1 Like

Re: . by livingstone2013: 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
@ifyalways, wow, I am lazy? Trust me I am not. I am a hustler. You will notice I never mention about degree cause its worthless to me. Just thank your stars that life has always been easy for you.

Shout out to those that encourage me. I want to tell you guys I have paid my landlady six months payment. How did I get the money? God did his wonder. I apply for a prestigious business plan competition. And I was shortlisted last week Monday. As I typing now, I am now in south Africa for the presentation of my business plan to them. All travel expenses paid by them. That's the reason I have been busy and just saw my thread. Pray for me I should be among the 15 winners to get the 10,000 dollars business grant. I believe in my business idea. it's agribusiness idea

11 Likes

Re: . by Jman06(m): 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
mrsmith11:

Thanks
I'll give my children sound BASIC EDUCATION and then expose them to different aspects of life, especially the area of vocational training. From they they can choose which area is best suitable for them to pursue a career in.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
livingstone2013:
@ifyalways, wow, I am lazy? Trust me I am not. I am a hustler. You will notice I never mention about degree cause its worthless to me. Just thank your stars that life has always been easy for you.

Shout out to those that encourage me. I want to tell you guys I have paid my landlady six months payment. How did I get the money? God did his wonder. I apply for a prestigious business plan competition. And I was shortlisted last week Monday. As I typing now, I am now in south Africa for the presentation of my business plan to them. All travel expenses paid by them. That's the reason I have been busy and just saw my thread. Pray for me I should be among the 15 winners to get the 10,000 dollars business grant. I believe in my business idea. it's agribusiness idea

congratulations
God will complete what He started in your life
When you do get there, remember your humble beginnings and reach out to those who need your help.
All the best
Re: . by ifyalways(f): 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
livingstone2013:

@Emboldened, that cliche does not work for me, sorry.

You don't know me so I dont know where that is coming from. Life has not been easy for me either, I wake and Hustle real good and hard daily to earn my daily bread because I know life aint easy. I was once single, lived alone and I know how I sweated it out.

BTW, Congrats on your good fortune. And I hope you get selected.

3 Likes

Re: . by aspirebig: 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
No condition is permanent.

Life is full of up and down.

People should be careful what they say about others.

Thank God for his mercies.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
kelechiodo:

Thank you brother. Some people are here shouting go and hustle as if the guy has been idle. I was once in op's shoe and I know that sometimes, end of month comes suddenly when you are broke. In my own case, I even rented a shop where I also slept. Can you believe that there comes a time paying for shop/house became a problem. Just like here, some advice me to go back to my parents, maybe to farm with them, I don't know. I later borrowed money to pay off the debt. God in His mercy gave me a contract two days later where I made 85,000 in a two days work. I paid off the debt and used the rest to enrol for my M.sc. Thank God for today. Don't advice someone to go and squat unless you are ready to accommodate him. Not all of us are fortunate to have relations living in big cities.
u r right on point Man, funny enough most of these peeps shouting lazy are house wives who just sit at home and lazy about while waiting for their breadwinners to come home and feed them. they don't know what being a man entails
Re: . by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
livingstone2013:

HUUUURRRRRAAAAAAAYYYYY . HAAALLLEEELLUUUYYYAAAAAA , THANK GOD 4 U. SUCCESS IS YOURS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

.. / Infidelity In A New Marriage / Why Don't Nigerian Parents Listen To Their Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.