Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt (18707 Views)

Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss / APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession / Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by christinie(f): 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
Don't forget that circumstantial evidence must be cogent. Rumour won't do. Suspicion won't do either. Am so glad that Nigerians are now wiser than this APC party full of propaganda. Governance is beyond snapping/uploading pictures, fake probes. It's high time APC knew that many Nigerians are well educated and are not as gullible as they think us to be. 100 days and no single achievement yet.
Mutuwa:

welcome to the world of "circumstantial evidence" if your waiting for water-tight proof (not that it will not be available) but the stage for that has passed. "qui facit per alium,facit per se" (he who does a thing through another,does it himself) but lemme tell you how they will get even with the PDP " Ubi jus incertum ibi jus nulllum" (where the right is not certain,then there is no right) this will surely apply in the scenario.
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by Mutuwa(m): 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
christinie:
Don't forget that circumstantial evidence must be cogent. Rumour won't do. Suspicion won't do either. Am so glad that Nigerians are now wiser than this APC party full of propaganda. Governance is beyond snapping/uploading pictures, fake probes. It's high time APC knew that many Nigerians are well educated and are not as gullible as they think us to be. 100 days and no single achievement yet.

no one said "hear say" and "them say them say" would make evidence.Nigerians are wiser thats a good one.atleast they are wise enough to know that corruption grew stronger from the erstwhile government who had zero time for corruption which was as lucid as water to all and sundry,save for the unawares and the recalcitrant.

Nigerians are really educated thanks to the will of the almighty,then they should know that patience and perseverance should be employed to give this government time to see if they will triumph in their quest for tackling corruption and other envisaged agenda,not for folks to rant too early when the regime is in its embryo stage.

whatever APC had said about 100 days in office has either not happened in the mind of a sadist and pessimist or really exist in the minds of those that have allowed their human intellect to flow and capture what is real.
The saying that the end will justify the means is not far fetched.

So lets all sit back relax and watch as the movie unfold,then one MAY either dispense with it or embrace it as his/her favorite.any movie that one can predict its ending is usually ill directed.so since one cannot tell what will happen in the next micro/pico second,it will be erroneous to conclude that it is messed up government.

BTW you are very very pretty ma shaa Allah wink
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by christinie(f): 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
Are you happy with your poor living condition? Yes or no. Don't lie.
Mutuwa:

no one said "hear say" and "them say them say" would make evidence.Nigerians are wiser thats a good one.atleast they are wise enough to know that corruption grew stronger from the erstwhile government who had zero time for corruption which was as lucid as water to all and sundry,save for the unawares and the recalcitrant.

Nigerians are really educated thanks to the will of the almighty,then they should know that patience and perseverance should be employed to give this government time to see if they will triumph in their quest for tackling corruption and other envisaged agenda,not for folks to rant too early when the regime is in its embryo stage.

whatever APC had said about 100 days in office has either not happened in the mind of a sadist and pessimist or really exist in the minds of those that have allowed their human intellect to flow and capture what is real.
The saying that the end will justify the means is not far fetched.

So lets all sit back relax and watch as the movie unfold,then one MAY either dispense with it or embrace it as his/her favorite.any movie that one can predict its ending is usually ill directed.so since one cannot tell what will happen in the next micro/pico second,it will be erroneous to conclude that it is messed up government.

BTW you are very very pretty ma shaa Allah wink
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by ndcide(m): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
I think APC should continue like this.
It will make them implode faster.
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by Mutuwa(m): 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
christinie:
Are you happy with your poor living condition? Yes or no. Don't lie.

bimbo..

just because you litraty are frustrated doesnt mean am suffering... I may gladly assist as and when practicable.

am not writing to convince or impress you..but its something from my mind.Am virtually doing better than your myopic ways of thought,if at this stage you cannot think properly and do a self assertion of your biased and mental state.its a pity nowadays that we have more pretty and yet unconscious forsaken girls like you.am doing very very well chump with a good job and a good family.I can go to any extent to prove that to you.I only wanted you to apply a bit of wisdom from the "hear say" and prolonged brainwashed that has transformed you into a discordant charlie.If your frustrated status wise and otherwise,well sorry am not.The part of the country I come from really favors me alhamduliahi.

I don't care about you and your epileptic mannerism,i feel very sorry that you were railroad into the world of forms and ideas.Am very happy with my living condition presently and I always beg the Almighty for more of his favors.

question is.. what makes you a woman? is it the contaminated milk you carry in your Brest,or the sewage that flows in between your legs.
be frank please and don't lie.
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by Tex42(m): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
APC should stop this media propaganda already. They should stop this libelous and slanderous campaign against GEJ's reputation.

The same fraud and embezzlement mantra that was used as campaign is what they are still peddling today.

APC and Buhari should please concentrate on archiving those real/fringe campaign promises made to Nigerians. No be jona steal money go change the socio-economic atmosphere of Naija.

They should just go ahead and prosecute anyone indicted or culpable of any crime, instead of chanting embezzlement like market women.
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by christinie(f): 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hahahahaha you had to copy from google and paste here to prove a point? Hahahaha broke ass mamafoka. You are suffering and smiling and I know the signs. Hehehehe am not easily fooled. Broke boy!
Mutuwa:

bimbo..

just because you litraty are frustrated doesnt mean am suffering... I may gladly assist as and when practicable.

am not writing to convince or impress you..but its something from my mind.Am virtually doing better than your myopic ways of thought,if at this stage you cannot think properly and do a self assertion of your biased and mental state.its a pity nowadays that we have more pretty and yet unconscious forsaken girls like you.am doing very very well chump with a good job and a good family.I can go to any extent to prove that to you.I only wanted you to apply a bit of wisdom from the "hear say" and prolonged brainwashed that has transformed you into a discordant charlie.If your frustrated status wise and otherwise,well sorry am not.The part of the country I come from really favors me alhamduliahi.

I don't care about you and your epileptic mannerism,i feel very sorry that you were railroad into the world of forms and ideas.Am very happy with my living condition presently and I always beg the Almighty for more of his favors.

question is.. what makes you a woman? is it the contaminated milk you carry in your Brest,or the sewage that flows in between your legs.
be frank please and don't lie.
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by Israel5(m): 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
No o, it's more than that. Yeye!
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by nezer83: 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
PassingShot:
Jonathan was a big fraud.

Buhari is the biggest fraud grin
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
boxiposhags:
The governing All Progressives Congress and the opposition Peoples Democratic Party on Sunday engaged in a war of words over the state of the economy as well as cases of alleged looting by the former President Goodluck Jonathan-led PDP administration.

In separate statements in Abuja, the APC and the PDP accused one another of economic mismanagement and of filtering away public finds.

In a statement signed by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the APC said the party has uncovered a list of new cases of the insane looting of the treasury by some officials of the Jonathan’s administration, saying the corruption mess that characterised the administration was so pervasive that until it is cleaned, Nigeria will not be able to actualise its potential.

The party said those who would rather give comfort to the looters by dismissing the media exposure of looting cases as mere hell-raising should realise that no sane person can be silent in the face of what was unfolding as the worst cases of brazen stealing of public funds in Nigeria’s history.

It recalled that on August 16, 2015, the party listed some instances of the breath-taking looting of the treasury by some officials of the immediate past administration.

The party said it was today bringing to light three more heart-rending cases to the attention of Nigerians. It listed the new cases as a mind-shattering $2.2bn (about N440bn) arms scandal; a $6.9m fraud by the Chief Security Officer to President Jonathan, committed under the guise of buying three mobile stages for the President; and a N2.5bn scam involving the rent of house boats.

The statement partly read, ‘’While those charged with handling these cases are finalising the details of bringing the suspects to justice, our immediate concern is the attempt by the PDP, under whose umbrella the looting took place, to blame the Buhari administration for the mess and then infer that things have been worse in Nigeria in the past three months under the APC-led Federal Government than in the 16 years under the PDP. This is totally provocative, shameless and uncharitable.

“They say we are yet to fulfil our campaign promises to Nigeria, but they have forgotten that if only the PDP/Jonathan administration had not stolen Nigeria blind, there would have been more than enough money to give school children in Nigeria, not just one but three meals a day and even pay N5, 000 to N50m to most vulnerable Nigerians, not just the N25m we promised in our manifesto.

“It is clear to all Nigerians that the debilitating impact of 16 years of the PDP’s misrule cannot be reversed in just three months.”

In response, the PDP insisted that the stealing of public funds has been going on under President Muhammadu Buhari’s watch.

It said that rather than hide their heads in shame for its abysmal performance in the last 90 days, leaders of the APC and the Presidency have continued to grope and look for excuses.

The PDP National Publicity Secretary, Chief Olisa Metuh,who said this in a statement in Abuja on Sunday, said discerning minds were appalled that instead of providing answers to issues of economic retrogression, the Presidency and the APC have resorted to wild allegations and insults in an attempt to cover their ineptitude and divert attention from their list of bogus promises which they have no intention to fulfil.

He said, “The PDP has severally expressed its support for a holistic fight against corruption and we have challenged the Federal Government to investigate and prosecute all corrupt persons irrespective of ethnic and political affiliations.

“We are therefore appalled that instead of getting serious with the challenges of governance, the APC is bent on inventing excuse for its crass incompetence to create and manage wealth, to the detriment of the nation.

“We challenge the APC and the Presidency to be honest enough to respond to issues instead of resorting to propaganda.

“Is the so-called mess clearing an answer for the adamant stance of the APC and President Buhari in running a government without a cabinet and a precise fiscal policy direction, a strange totalitarian approach that has taken serious toll on the economy and the polity in general?”

http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-lists-n440bn-fraud-cases-against-jonathan-govt/

I thought they said he stole 2 trillion for election. una no wan probe that one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by coolitempa(f): 6:35am On Sep 01, 2015
francizy:
[img][/img]

SeverusSnape this post you shared is unbelievable. shocked

The account must have been hacked because I thought all Buhari supporters were OK with 4 years of probes only without anything else delivered as promised. Moreover this account has been known to only be active in the Yeeboes VS Yellow-bars threads..

Well, I believe that one day the SW, SE, SS and NC coming together to whittle down this northern political dominance someday. For now, let's enjoy our change.

What is true is true........buhari is turning out to be a clown.... angry.....after all the work done to make him win.....we now have them backtracking shamelessly.......as though we did not hear them properly......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by francizy(m): 6:53am On Sep 01, 2015
coolitempa:

What is true is true........buhari is turning out to be a clown.... angry.....after all the work done to make him win.....we now have them backtracking shamelessly.......as though we did not hear them properly......

I blame you for falling for all that bullshit, knowing what Buhari did way back. Your people were more at the receiving end of this man's bigotry. The devil you know is indeed better than the angel you fail to read about..

1 Like

Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by Mutuwa(m): 7:44am On Sep 01, 2015
christinie:
Hahahahaha you had to copy from google and paste here to prove a point? Hahahaha broke ass mamafoka. You are suffering and smiling and I know the signs. Hehehehe am not easily fooled. Broke boy!

hehehe bimbo...your soo soo daft.you don't even understand what I have put down.have a rethink of your life please and learn not to be intimidated by the way I write.

i have seen a lot of donkeys like you,so very pretty but superficial.You couldn't give an answer to my question of what makes you a woman?

is it the contaminated milk in your breast or the sewage that flows in between your legs.silence here constitutes acceptance of the fact that you are one of those love children resident on nairaland. Money is always on the minds of broke and dullard girls like you,when you are just a mendicant,obsolete and inconsequential bimbo. smiley

morning. wink
BTW you are very very cuTe i must confess. undecided
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by christinie(f): 8:12am On Sep 01, 2015
Shut up moss! You are talking to a future SAN.
2"1 in school and presently running my Masters programme. I was one of the best in Law School in my set too.
I only reply to arguments when they are constructive.
You really sound retarded and in Law we don't deal with lunatics, reason why insanity is an excuse for crime.
Get behind me, you are way below my level.
I knew you weren't smart as soon as I read your first comment under my post. Res ipsa loquitur.
I guess you are so happy I replied.
Cherish it! It's a privilege but heh don't get used to it.
My last reply to you no matter what you type subsequently.
I can't be caught mingling with a tout.
Even Oshimole is better than you in mannersm
Broke ass pig. Bye.
Mutuwa:

hehehe bimbo...your soo soo daft.you don't even understand what I have put down.have a rethink of your life please and learn not to be intimidated by the way I write.

i have seen a lot of donkeys like you,so very pretty but superficial.You couldn't give an answer to my question of what makes you a woman?

is it the contaminated milk in your breast or the sewage that flows in between your legs.silence here constitutes acceptance of the fact that you are one of those love children resident on nairaland. Money is always on the minds of broke and dullard girls like you,when you are just a mendicant,obsolete and inconsequential bimbo. smiley

morning. wink
BTW you are very very cuTe i must confess. undecided
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by Mutuwa(m): 8:26am On Sep 01, 2015
christinie:
Shut up moss! You are talking to a future SAN.
2"1 in school and presently running my Masters programme. I was one of the best in Law School in my set too.
I only reply to arguments when they are constructive.
You really sound retarded and in Law we don't deal with lunatics, reason why insanity is an excuse for crime.
Get behind me, you are way below my level.
I knew you weren't smart as soon as I read your first comment under my post. Res ipsa loquitur.
I guess you are so happy I replied.
Cherish it! It's a privilege but heh don't get used to it.
My last reply to you no matter what you type subsequently.
I can't be caught mingling with a tout.
Even Oshimole is better than you in mannersm
Broke ass pig. Bye.

A future SAN that cannot understand and process information? A future SAN whose intellect cannot flow with reality? A future SAN who doesn't really know that reading will seriously do damage to her ignorance. A future SAN whose intelligence Quotient is as cold as a nudist on an ice berg?
A future SAN who is a love child?who can only voice out her absurdity in a forum..
wawwww..you are really a daft kuntt.. a smelly one indeed.
its been a while I had a written confabulation with a riffraff all because the forum is a faceless one.I would have wished to see you in person.
bimbo.. go and get well informed please.. half knowledge is worse than full illiteracy. wink

But your just very gorgeous. smiley
by replying this and the latter..you are a love child.go look for your parents plz. cheesy
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by christinie(f): 8:53am On Sep 01, 2015
Talk to the hands you unrefined fellow.
Mutuwa:

A future SAN that cannot understand and process information? A future SAN whose intellect cannot flow with reality? A future SAN who doesn't really know that reading will seriously do damage to her ignorance. A future SAN whose intelligence Quotient is as cold as a nudist on an ice berg?
A future SAN who is a love child?who can only voice out her absurdity in a forum..
wawwww..you are really a daft kuntt.. a smelly one indeed.
its been a while I had a written confabulation with a riffraff all because the forum is a faceless one.I would have wished to see you in person.
bimbo.. go and get well informed please.. half knowledge is worse than full illiteracy. wink

But your just very gorgeous. smiley
by replying this and the latter..you are a love child.go look for your parents plz. cheesy
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by Mutuwa(m): 9:04am On Sep 01, 2015
christinie:
Talk to the hands you unrefined fellow.

I may want to talk to your pretty hands,coz of your beaut nature.

but I may not want to sniff a bit of your stench and halitosis ridden mouth. wink
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by coolitempa(f): 11:27am On Sep 01, 2015
francizy:

I blame you for falling for all that bullshit, knowing what Buhari did way back. Your people were more at the receiving end of this man's bigotry. The devil you know is indeed better than the angel you fail to read about..

Rubbish.....talk.... angry....we are not receiving any bigotry.........my people want good and fair performance.... angry
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by francizy(m): 11:55am On Sep 01, 2015
coolitempa:

Rubbish.....talk.... angry....we are not receiving any bigotry.........my people want good and fair performance.... angry

And you're getting it in form of Chanji! Or why complain? cheesy

Abi na because of appointments? shocked

Pele tai! cheesy
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by coolitempa(f): 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
francizy:

And you're getting it in form of Chanji! Or why complain? cheesy

Abi na because of appointments? shocked

Pele tai! cheesy

Stop being a dunce......his appointments are no different from janadafts...... cheesy.....we are talking about moving the country forward ......and not just fighting corruption....probes ....etc.....that is my point...... grin.....his promises...not all these backtracking..... cheesy
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by francizy(m): 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
coolitempa:

Stop being a dunce......his appointments are no different from janadafts...... cheesy.....we are talking about moving the country forward ......and not just fighting corruption....probes ....etc.....that is my point...... grin.....his promises...not all these backtracking..... cheesy

Stop being smart by half. A bigot like you who's mostly active on Yeeboes vs Yellow bars thread can and will never be patriotic. You had thought Buhari will shower your people with appointments only to be disappointed by his northernization. Well, you've been scammed so all you gotta do is wipe the tears off that cheek... cheesy
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by front247: 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
PassingShot:
Jonathan was a big fraud.
l pity u, sit there make lie lie mohammed they deceive u, tell dem to fulfill thier campaign promises
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by coolitempa(f): 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
francizy:

Stop being smart by half. A bigot like you who's mostly active on Yeeboes vs Yellow bars thread can and will never be patriotic. You had thought Buhari will shower your people with appointments only to be disappointed by his northernization. Well, you've been scammed so all you gotta do is wipe the tears off that cheek... cheesy

Listen you mor0n........you are the bigot here....I just point out facts....there is nothing buhari has done which janadaft....did not do.... cheesy...below is a list of appointments by both comparing like for like......

APPOINTMENTS MADE BY PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI TO DATE:

1. Aide de Camp to president: Lt. Col Abubakar Lawal, [North-West].

2. Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to the president: Femi Adesina, [South-West].

3. Senior Special Assistant, Media and Publicity: Garba Shehu, [North-West].

4. State Chief of Protocol/Special Assistant (Presidential Matters): Lawal Abdullahi Kazaure, [North-West].

5. Accountant General of the Federation: Ahmed Idris [North-West].

6. National Security Adviser: Babagana Monguno [North-East].

7. Chief of Defence Staff, Abayomi Olonishakin, [South-West].

8. Chief of Army Staff: Tukur Buratai, [North-East].

9. Chief of Naval Staff: Ibok-Ete Ekwe Ibas, [South-South].

10. Chief of Air Staff, Sadique Abubakar, [North-East].

11. Chief of Defence Intelligence: Monday Riku Morgan [North-Central].

12. Director General, State Security Services, SSS: Lawal Daura, [North-West].

13. Acting Chairperson, Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Amina Zakari, [North-West].

14. Managing Director, Nigerian Ports Authority, NPA: Habibu Abdulahi [North-West].

15. Special Adviser, Niger Delta Amnesty Office: Paul Boroh, [South-South]

16. Acting Director General, Nigerian Maritime Administration, Safety and Security Agency, NIMASA: Baba Haruna Jauro [North-East].

17. Executive Vice Chairman/ Chief Executive Officer, Nigerian Communications Commission: Umaru Dambatta [North-West].

18. Executive Chairman, Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS: Babatunde Fowler, [South-West].

19. Director General, Budget Office of the Federation: Aliyu Gusau, [North-West].

20. Group Managing Director, Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, Emmanuel Kachikwu, [South-South].

21. Secretary to Government of the Federation, Babachir David Lawal, [North East]

22. Chief of Staff to the President: Abba Kyari, [North-East].

23. Comptroller-General, Nigerian Customs Service: Hameed Ibrahim Ali, [North East].

24. Comptroller-General, Nigerian Immigration Service: Kure Martin Abeshi, [North-Central].

25. Senior Special Assistant on National Assembly Matters (Senate): Ita Enang, [South-South].

26. Senior Special Assistant on National Assembly Matters (House of Representatives): Sumaila Kawu, [North-West].

27. Director, Department Of Petroleum Resources, DPR, Modecai Baba Ladan. [North-Central].

28. Managing Director, Asset Management Company of Nigeria, AMCON, Ahmed Lawan Kuru. [North West].

29. Commissioner for Insurance and Chief Executive of the National Insurance Commission, Mohammed Kari [North-West]

30. Executive Director AMCON: Kola Ayeye [South-West]

31. Executive Director, AMCON: Eberechukwu Uneze, [South-East]

32. Executive Director, AMCON: Aminu Ismail, [North-West]

33. Group Executive Director, NNPC, Maikanti Baru, [North-Central]

34. Group Executive Director, NNPC, Isiaka Abdulrazaq, [South-West]

35. Group Executive Director, NNPC: Dennis Nnamdi Ajulu, [South-East].

36. Group Executive Director, NNPC: Babatunde Victor Adeniran, [South-West].

37. Rector, Maritime Academy of Nigeria, MAN, Oron: Mr. Joshua Okpo [South-South]

NORTH=24, SOUTH=13

FULL LIST OF GEJ's EQUIVALENT APPOINTMENTS AS AT HIS LAST DAY IN OFFICE:

1. Aide de Camp to president: Lt. Col Ojogbane Adegbe, [North].

2. Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to the president: Reuben Abati, [South-West].

3. Senior Special Assistant, Media and Publicity: Doyin Okupe, [South-West].

4. State Chief of Protocol/Special Assistant (Presidential Matters): Chief Mike Oghiadomhe, [South-South].

5. Accountant General of the Federation: Mr. Jonah Ogunniyi Otunla [South-West].

6. National Security Adviser: Col Sambo Dasuki [North-West].

7. Chief of Defence Staff, Air Marshal Alex Sebundu Badeh, [North-East].

8. Chief of Army Staff: Lt Gen. Kenneth Minimah, [South-South].

9. Chief of Naval Staff: Rear Admiral Usman Jibrin, [North-Central].

10. Chief of Air Staff, Air Vice Marshal Amosu, [South-West].

11. Chief of Defence Intelligence:Rear Admiral Gabriel Okoi [South-South].

12. Director General, State Security Services, SSS: Mr Ita Ekpenyong, [South-South].

13. Chairman, Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC: Attahiru Jega, [North-West].

14. Managing Director, Nigerian Ports Authority, NPA: Alhaji Sanusi Lamido Ado Bayero [North-West].

15. Special Adviser, Niger Delta Amnesty Office: Mr Kingsley Kuku, [South]

16. Director General, Nigerian Maritime Administration, Safety and Security Agency, NIMASA:Mr Patrick Ziakede Akpobolokem [South-South].

17. Executive Vice Chairman/ Chief Executive Officer, Nigerian Communications Commission: Mr Eugene Juwah [South-South].

18. Executive Chairman, Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS: Mr. Samuel Ogungbesan, [South-West].

19. Director General, Budget Office of the Federation: Director General,Dr. Bright Okogu, [South].

20. Group Managing Director, Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, Dr. Joseph Thlama Dawha, [North].

21. Secretary to Government of the Federation, Mr Anyim Pious Anyim, [South-East]

22. Chief of Staff to the President: Brgd Gen. Jones Oladehinde Arogbofa, [South-South].

23. Comptroller-General, Nigerian Customs Service: Abdullahi Dikko Inde, [North-West].

24. Comptroller-General, Nigerian Immigration Service: Mr. David Shikfu Parradang, [North-Central].

25. Senior Special Assistant on National Assembly Matters (Senate): Senator Joy Ifeanyichukwu Emodi, [South-East].

26. Senior Special Assistant on National Assembly Matters (House of Representatives): Senator Joy Ifeanyichukwu Emodi, [South-East].

27. Director, Department Of Petroleum Resources, DPR, Mr. George Abiodun Osahon. [South-South].

28. Managing Director, Asset Management Company of Nigeria, AMCON, Mustafa Chike-Obi. [South-East].

29. Commissioner for Insurance and Chief Executive of the National Insurance Commission, Mr. Fola Daniel.[South-West]

30. Executive Director AMCON: Mofoluke Benedicta Dosumu [South-West]

31. Executive Director, AMCON: Hewitt Adegboyega Benson [South-West]

32. Executive Director, AMCON: Abbas Mohammed Jega [[North-West]

33. Group Executive Director, NNPC, Ian Udoh, [North-Central]

34. Group Executive Director, NNPC, Adebayo Ibirogba, [South-West]

35. Group Executive Director, NNPC: David Ige, [South-East].

36. Group Executive Director, NNPC: Bernard Otti, [South-West].

37. Group Executive Director, NNPC: Dan Efebo [South-South]

38. Group Executive Director, NNPC: Aisha Abdurrahman [North-West]

39. Group Executive Director, NNPC: Attahiru Yusuf [North-West]

40. Rector, Maritime Academy of Nigeria, MAN, Oron: Mr. Joshua Okpo [South-South]

SOUTH=27, NORTH=13
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by francizy(m): 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
coolitempa:

Listen you mor0n........you are the bigot here....I just point out facts....there is nothing buhari has done which janadaft....did not do.... cheesy...below is a list of appointments by both comparing like for like......

APPOINTMENTS MADE BY PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI TO DATE:

1. Aide de Camp to president: Lt. Col Abubakar Lawal, [North-West].

2. Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to the president: Femi Adesina, [South-West].

3. Senior Special Assistant, Media and Publicity: Garba Shehu, [North-West].

4. State Chief of Protocol/Special Assistant (Presidential Matters): Lawal Abdullahi Kazaure, [North-West].

5. Accountant General of the Federation: Ahmed Idris [North-West].

6. National Security Adviser: Babagana Monguno [North-East].

7. Chief of Defence Staff, Abayomi Olonishakin, [South-West].

8. Chief of Army Staff: Tukur Buratai, [North-East].

9. Chief of Naval Staff: Ibok-Ete Ekwe Ibas, [South-South].

10. Chief of Air Staff, Sadique Abubakar, [North-East].

11. Chief of Defence Intelligence: Monday Riku Morgan [North-Central].

12. Director General, State Security Services, SSS: Lawal Daura, [North-West].

13. Acting Chairperson, Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Amina Zakari, [North-West].

14. Managing Director, Nigerian Ports Authority, NPA: Habibu Abdulahi [North-West].

15. Special Adviser, Niger Delta Amnesty Office: Paul Boroh, [South-South]

16. Acting Director General, Nigerian Maritime Administration, Safety and Security Agency, NIMASA: Baba Haruna Jauro [North-East].

17. Executive Vice Chairman/ Chief Executive Officer, Nigerian Communications Commission: Umaru Dambatta [North-West].

18. Executive Chairman, Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS: Babatunde Fowler, [South-West].

19. Director General, Budget Office of the Federation: Aliyu Gusau, [North-West].

20. Group Managing Director, Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, Emmanuel Kachikwu, [South-South].

21. Secretary to Government of the Federation, Babachir David Lawal, [North East]

22. Chief of Staff to the President: Abba Kyari, [North-East].

23. Comptroller-General, Nigerian Customs Service: Hameed Ibrahim Ali, [North East].

24. Comptroller-General, Nigerian Immigration Service: Kure Martin Abeshi, [North-Central].

25. Senior Special Assistant on National Assembly Matters (Senate): Ita Enang, [South-South].

26. Senior Special Assistant on National Assembly Matters (House of Representatives): Sumaila Kawu, [North-West].

27. Director, Department Of Petroleum Resources, DPR, Modecai Baba Ladan. [North-Central].

28. Managing Director, Asset Management Company of Nigeria, AMCON, Ahmed Lawan Kuru. [North West].

29. Commissioner for Insurance and Chief Executive of the National Insurance Commission, Mohammed Kari [North-West]

30. Executive Director AMCON: Kola Ayeye [South-West]

31. Executive Director, AMCON: Eberechukwu Uneze, [South-East]

32. Executive Director, AMCON: Aminu Ismail, [North-West]

33. Group Executive Director, NNPC, Maikanti Baru, [North-Central]

34. Group Executive Director, NNPC, Isiaka Abdulrazaq, [South-West]

35. Group Executive Director, NNPC: Dennis Nnamdi Ajulu, [South-East].

36. Group Executive Director, NNPC: Babatunde Victor Adeniran, [South-West].

37. Rector, Maritime Academy of Nigeria, MAN, Oron: Mr. Joshua Okpo [South-South]

NORTH=24, SOUTH=13

FULL LIST OF GEJ's EQUIVALENT APPOINTMENTS AS AT HIS LAST DAY IN OFFICE:

1. Aide de Camp to president: Lt. Col Ojogbane Adegbe, [North].

2. Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to the president: Reuben Abati, [South-West].

3. Senior Special Assistant, Media and Publicity: Doyin Okupe, [South-West].

4. State Chief of Protocol/Special Assistant (Presidential Matters): Chief Mike Oghiadomhe, [South-South].

5. Accountant General of the Federation: Mr. Jonah Ogunniyi Otunla [South-West].

6. National Security Adviser: Col Sambo Dasuki [North-West].

7. Chief of Defence Staff, Air Marshal Alex Sebundu Badeh, [North-East].

8. Chief of Army Staff: Lt Gen. Kenneth Minimah, [South-South].

9. Chief of Naval Staff: Rear Admiral Usman Jibrin, [North-Central].

10. Chief of Air Staff, Air Vice Marshal Amosu, [South-West].

11. Chief of Defence Intelligence:Rear Admiral Gabriel Okoi [South-South].

12. Director General, State Security Services, SSS: Mr Ita Ekpenyong, [South-South].

13. Chairman, Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC: Attahiru Jega, [North-West].

14. Managing Director, Nigerian Ports Authority, NPA: Alhaji Sanusi Lamido Ado Bayero [North-West].

15. Special Adviser, Niger Delta Amnesty Office: Mr Kingsley Kuku, [South]

16. Director General, Nigerian Maritime Administration, Safety and Security Agency, NIMASA:Mr Patrick Ziakede Akpobolokem [South-South].

17. Executive Vice Chairman/ Chief Executive Officer, Nigerian Communications Commission: Mr Eugene Juwah [South-South].

18. Executive Chairman, Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS: Mr. Samuel Ogungbesan, [South-West].

19. Director General, Budget Office of the Federation: Director General,Dr. Bright Okogu, [South].

20. Group Managing Director, Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, Dr. Joseph Thlama Dawha, [North].

21. Secretary to Government of the Federation, Mr Anyim Pious Anyim, [South-East]

22. Chief of Staff to the President: Brgd Gen. Jones Oladehinde Arogbofa, [South-South].

23. Comptroller-General, Nigerian Customs Service: Abdullahi Dikko Inde, [North-West].

24. Comptroller-General, Nigerian Immigration Service: Mr. David Shikfu Parradang, [North-Central].

25. Senior Special Assistant on National Assembly Matters (Senate): Senator Joy Ifeanyichukwu Emodi, [South-East].

26. Senior Special Assistant on National Assembly Matters (House of Representatives): Senator Joy Ifeanyichukwu Emodi, [South-East].

27. Director, Department Of Petroleum Resources, DPR, Mr. George Abiodun Osahon. [South-South].

28. Managing Director, Asset Management Company of Nigeria, AMCON, Mustafa Chike-Obi. [South-East].

29. Commissioner for Insurance and Chief Executive of the National Insurance Commission, Mr. Fola Daniel.[South-West]

30. Executive Director AMCON: Mofoluke Benedicta Dosumu [South-West]

31. Executive Director, AMCON: Hewitt Adegboyega Benson [South-West]

32. Executive Director, AMCON: Abbas Mohammed Jega [[North-West]

33. Group Executive Director, NNPC, Ian Udoh, [North-Central]

34. Group Executive Director, NNPC, Adebayo Ibirogba, [South-West]

35. Group Executive Director, NNPC: David Ige, [South-East].

36. Group Executive Director, NNPC: Bernard Otti, [South-West].

37. Group Executive Director, NNPC: Dan Efebo [South-South]

38. Group Executive Director, NNPC: Aisha Abdurrahman [North-West]

39. Group Executive Director, NNPC: Attahiru Yusuf [North-West]

40. Rector, Maritime Academy of Nigeria, MAN, Oron: Mr. Joshua Okpo [South-South]

SOUTH=27, NORTH=13

Ode buruku, Yeeboe/Yellow bars minister, do you see me jumping from thread to thread bashing your tribe just like you do it daily as if your life depends on it? I respect people and where they come from unlike you. Your bigotry stinks more than a cesspit. Your trademark should be bigotry. Do you see me complain about Buhari's appointments? As a matter of fact, am super happy the way he chose his 97% for favours while disappointing you lots.

I don't give a hoot if he appoints all ministers and every other positions from Daura, my own is, let the old man deliver his campaign promises which he has already denied never making or using the blame game to try getting off the hook.

Since you lots chooses to remain brainless and bigoted, then always be ready to play from the sidelines and as second class citizens to the north.

I wish you the very best o ye bigoted cheesy
Now run along to the Yeeboes VS Yellow bars thread.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
I hope APC did remember that some of the defeated politicians from PDP to APC would be among those that will be indicted, that is if the all the fraud cases are real...

For me let use see some of the looters go to jail then the rest would sit up, not that they will be granted bail(someone looks 100m then court give him/her a bail of 20million)

Both PDP=APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bawa: My Achievement As EFCC Chairman Is Increasing Naira Value Against Dollar / Africa Contributes Only 3% Of Greenhouse Emissions – Ngozi Okonjo-iweala / Zanga-Zanga And Tinubu’s Crumbling Northern Alliance By Farooq A. Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.