Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

Biafrans Twitt To The World #IPOB#BIAFRANS (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Twitt To The World #IPOB#BIAFRANS (pictures) (3458 Views)

Did Governor Obiano of Anambra Orders 'Shoot-at-Sight' Against IPOB/Biafrans ? / Is This Picture For Real Or Photoshop Ipob/biafrans? / Protest Orchestrated By IPOB(BIAFRANS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans Twitt To The World #IPOB#BIAFRANS (pictures) by acmesuccess: 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Please support and download BLOOD ON THE ALTAR for free CLICK HERE FOR DIRECT DOWNLOAD

Just less than a megabyte.

thanks for the support.
Re: Biafrans Twitt To The World #IPOB#BIAFRANS (pictures) by EasternLion: 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Done so.
Re: Biafrans Twitt To The World #IPOB#BIAFRANS (pictures) by zendy: 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
olasmith10:
why commence a war you ultimately know you cannot win.

Only a coward ever asks this sort of question. There must be repercussions for this act of terrorism by the Nigerian Police on defenceless civilians. Heads must roll for this! Killing people just for holding peaceful Biafran rally thereby depriving the people their constitutionally guaranteed right to free association and free speech. If Igbos pick up guns tomorrow, some people will start to ask why.
Re: Biafrans Twitt To The World #IPOB#BIAFRANS (pictures) by olasmith10(m): 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
zendy:

Only a coward ever asks this sort of question. There must be repercussions for this act of terrorism by the Nigerian Police on defenceless civilians. Heads must roll for this! Killing people just for holding peaceful Biafran rally thereby depriving the people their constitutionally guaranteed right to free association and free speech. If Igbos pick up guns tomorrow, some people will start to ask why.

well my friend, I totally condemn d act of killing by d police, its not only a threat to life, its a threat to humanity.
But am mostly concerned abt d aftermath of any single action by d"biafran" in Nigeria...I don't want any oda bloodshed on innocent Nigerians... I don't want a full scale war!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS / Thousands Of Muslims In Northern Iraq Converting To Christianity / Russia Deploys Advanced 'growler' Anti-aircraft Missile System In Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.