Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

PH Police Shooting : Police Man Dismissed; Arraigned In Court For Murder - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PH Police Shooting : Police Man Dismissed; Arraigned In Court For Murder (805 Views)

Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon / Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) / $9.6million: Andrew Yakubu Arraigned In Court (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PH Police Shooting : Police Man Dismissed; Arraigned In Court For Murder by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 31, 2015
The Police man identified as seargent James imhalu that allegedly shot dead a bus driver, following disagreement over a 100 Naira bribe levy, on the 7th of Aug. 2015 at mile 4 axis in Port Harcourt, has been dismissed from the Nigerian police force ;For abuse of police professional ethics and illegal use of firearm. He was dismissed following a summary room trial , he is to be arraigned in court for Murder.

Source : rythm 93.7 FM port, harcourt

I really personally, donot understand why media houses tend to play down on punishment meted to erring officers, it's appalling... astutely and keenly publicizing these things, helps in 2prongs
1 - it makes the police officers aware we have a law, that they are not above, compelling them to respect civil rights

And 2- it reassures the populace, that the law is working, they should know their rights and abandon jungle justice...
Thank you.
Re: PH Police Shooting : Police Man Dismissed; Arraigned In Court For Murder by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 31, 2015
Please; I'll advocate, for this to be moved to the front page, for Nigerians to see... and get abreast of the law, know their rights, and take erring police officers head on, without fear as I have always done...

C.C : lalasticlacla, seun...
Re: PH Police Shooting : Police Man Dismissed; Arraigned In Court For Murder by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 31, 2015
Lala food don show oh.
Re: PH Police Shooting : Police Man Dismissed; Arraigned In Court For Murder by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:08am On Aug 31, 2015
At least,the deceased will now Rest In Peace. And I pray the court order the dismissed officer be shot in his scrotum.
Re: PH Police Shooting : Police Man Dismissed; Arraigned In Court For Murder by sylvar02(m): 6:13am On Aug 31, 2015
Bad
Re: PH Police Shooting : Police Man Dismissed; Arraigned In Court For Murder by Fixamm: 6:14am On Aug 31, 2015
Hmmm
Re: PH Police Shooting : Police Man Dismissed; Arraigned In Court For Murder by ezeonline2(m): 6:16am On Aug 31, 2015
sylvar02:
Bad
pathetic
Re: PH Police Shooting : Police Man Dismissed; Arraigned In Court For Murder by menix(m): 6:45am On Aug 31, 2015
He should not jst be dismissed, he should b given a death sentence.

NPF is d most useless in the world.
Re: PH Police Shooting : Police Man Dismissed; Arraigned In Court For Murder by Smilelo(m): 6:53am On Aug 31, 2015
This one happen on the 30-08-2015.
A combined team of the zoo Police, Navy, Army, shot and kill Innocent citizens of I.P.O.B Biafra Member at Onitsha. 5 was confirmed dead as at 30-08-2015. And several people sustained Gun shot wound.

After having there meeting yesterday they decided to evangelizes they where without Gun and as they where going the team of combined zoo forces Ambush them.

And the worst part of it No zoo news paper or even Nairaland will carry it, and you people want one Nigeria,

May thunder strict you and anybody that want one Nigeria.
I ask you one Nigeria as in what?

This time the zoo must fall. The zoo Police,Army,Navy all of them have step on A vipers tail, and the only language they understand is violence and we must confront them with greater Violence.

We Must restore Gods kingdom (Biafra) on this earth.

God Bless Biafra and all members of I.P.O.B world wide.

Click like for Biafra

Re: PH Police Shooting : Police Man Dismissed; Arraigned In Court For Murder by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 31, 2015
D murderer at Wimpey. u wia lucky to have escaped lynching u motherfvcker Cop.

(1) (Reply)

PMB 100-days-in-office-calendar-view / Buhari: “my People Are Useless, My People Are Senseless, My People Are Indiscipl / AKSG To Pay Compensation Using Bio-metric Capturing System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.