Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,013 members, 7,825,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

"You Are My Resting Place" By Starlingslimnet , Short Audio - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "You Are My Resting Place" By Starlingslimnet , Short Audio (668 Views)

Aksum Zion Church - Resting Place Of The Ark Of The Covenant / Uncertainty:hangs Over Prophet Msforikan'final Resting Place / Support My Short Audio Series On Understanding Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Are My Resting Place" By Starlingslimnet , Short Audio by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 31, 2015
I added one of my song lyrics to impart the readers on the thread https://www.nairaland.com/2563087/prayers-christ-expects-every-christains which with testimonies they find it inspiring and encouraging and someone asked to upload the audio version that they may learn to sing the song.

Though my reply was I had do that when I have in place a mass choir to help with the audio in other to add the necessary melodies from guitar,Piano and drum sets which are the required instruments for this song. But early this morning as I woke up this same song was put in my mouth and I Thought why not record this with my phone recorder before I make ready my mass choir since the words are what matter and not the melodies.

So brothers do manage this before I make ready my mass choir to give you the complete one with melodies as this short one is void of guitar,piano and drum sets input; just my voice.

And Here is the Song Lyrics Once again in case my voice is not clear

When All Seems To Be Far Away
Let Not My Heart Go Astray
When I Am Weak And Frail
Still Teach Me Lord To Pray
In This Time Of Woes
And Surrounded By Foes
Let Me Still O Lord Glow
As The Glory O Lord Flows

Chorus
O My God, You Are My Resting Place
O My God,You Are My Song And Praise
O My God, You Are My Resting Place
My Song And Praise
O King.

Perhaps you wanna sing this song in your fellowship the necessary instruments are Piano,Guitar and Drum sets.

Abeg make una forgive my voice ooo as it is early morninggrin
Re: "You Are My Resting Place" By Starlingslimnet , Short Audio by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 31, 2015
Cc WHOcarex
Kingobozy
sammyT6631
Behira
Mznelly

And all that comment hit like for the lyrics..... Kindly download this short song and teach them to your kids

Below.....

Cc Lalasticlala abeg do your boy a favour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are My Resting Place" By Starlingslimnet , Short Audio by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 31, 2015
Kindly drop your commentgrin
Re: "You Are My Resting Place" By Starlingslimnet , Short Audio by kuss: 10:15am On Aug 31, 2015
can't see any audio
Re: "You Are My Resting Place" By Starlingslimnet , Short Audio by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 31, 2015
kuss:
can't see any audio
Check the signature above you sir
Re: "You Are My Resting Place" By Starlingslimnet , Short Audio by kuss: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2015
Bravo....................i ve downloaded it.
Re: "You Are My Resting Place" By Starlingslimnet , Short Audio by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 31, 2015
kuss:
Bravo....................i ve downloaded it.
Thanks bro.....will soon do the full audio
Re: "You Are My Resting Place" By Starlingslimnet , Short Audio by WHOcarex: 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Cc WHOcarex
Kingobozy
sammyT6631
Behira
Mznelly

And all that comment hit like for the lyrics..... Kindly download this short song and teach them to your kids

Below.....

Cc Lalasticlala abeg do your boy a favour
nice one. it will be great by the time you add intrument. Wish i can be part of it.
Re: "You Are My Resting Place" By Starlingslimnet , Short Audio by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
WHOcarex:
nice one. it will be great by the time you add intrument. Wish i can be part of it.
Where do you stay bro

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out! / EXPERINCE 2015 / Enter Lets Drop Lyrics Of Impacting Songs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.