Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

I Believe In The Holy Catholic Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Believe In The Holy Catholic Church (681 Views)

Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him / Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe In The Holy Catholic Church by lacum: 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
If the Catholic Church has no Divine Authority, then the Holy Bible has NO Divine Authority, for it is the Holy Catholic Church that put the Bible together. If I am going to believe the Bible is God's Word then I must believe in the Catholic Church as well.
Re: I Believe In The Holy Catholic Church by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
drop every act of fanaticism and face Christ Jesus The Author And The Finisher Of Our Faith. Religion Enslave Souls But Christ Jesus Saves. Salvation Is The Key And Not Religion

2 Likes

Re: I Believe In The Holy Catholic Church by minifuworld: 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
elijah2u:
drop every act of fanaticism and face Christ Jesus The Author And The Finisher Of Our Faith. Religion Enslave Souls But Christ Jesus Saves. Salvation Is The Key And Not Religion
then how can we follow Jesus without practicing his religion?
Re: I Believe In The Holy Catholic Church by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
minifuworld:
then how can we follow Jesus without practicing his religion?
JESUS did not bring religion to mankind, rather HE brought salvation. remember in the book of Acts Of Apostles, when the gentile and pharisees saw the Apostles, they marvelled, and called them Christ-like, that is, little Christ and that is how the name christian come not that Christ bring religion but salvation. john14:6, you can read it.

1 Like

Re: I Believe In The Holy Catholic Church by minifuworld: 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
elijah2u:
JESUS did not bring religion to mankind, rather HE brought salvation. remember in the book of Acts Of Apostles, when the gentile and pharisees saw the Apostles, they marvelled, and called them Christ-like, that is, little Christ and that is how the name christian come not that Christ bring religion but salvation. john14:6, you can read it.
so what is the faith of those that practicing christianity?
Re: I Believe In The Holy Catholic Church by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
minifuworld:
so what is the faith of those that practicing christianity?
theur faith is Christian faith because we are Christ like fellow ,that was what the gentile saw in the apostles, simply because they choose to live the way Christ lived on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Believe In The Holy Catholic Church by lacum: 8:58am On Sep 13, 2015
abeg my guy go n look for ur dictionary n stop reciting what ur pastor told u

(1) (Reply)

Danger Of Envy 1 / Who Told You........? / We Are To Hasten His Coming!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.