Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

38 Coverless Virgins On Their Way To Be Tested By Swaziland King Die In Accident - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 38 Coverless Virgins On Their Way To Be Tested By Swaziland King Die In Accident (1580 Views)

There Are No Virgins On Nairaland / Haaa! Cossy Ojiakor Poses Coverless In Bed (photos) / The Two Kinds Of Virgins On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

38 Coverless Virgins On Their Way To Be Tested By Swaziland King Die In Accident by anwo247: 7:08am On Aug 31, 2015
No fewer than 38 virgins have been killed in an auto crash on their way to the festival where Swaziland King chooses wives.

DAILY POST reports that a long time tradition in Swaziland (Swazi) permits the King, Mswati, to choose a new bride every year (August), in the Swazi Reed Dance Festival where the King parades and tests topless under aged virgin girls publicly to ascertain that their virginity was still intact.

The Sherburne-educated king is known to pick his wives from the girls who perform for him at the traditional dance, a tribute to the queen mother. The King had chosen a 19-year-old virgin from the dancing maidens last year August, who became his 14th wife.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/30/38-topless-virgins-on-their-way-to-be-tested-by-swaziland-king-die-in-accident/
Re: 38 Coverless Virgins On Their Way To Be Tested By Swaziland King Die In Accident by christinie(f): 7:09am On Aug 31, 2015
That tradition should be abolished as it is repugnant to natural justice, equity and good conscience. Rest in peace to the dead.

FTC.
Re: 38 Coverless Virgins On Their Way To Be Tested By Swaziland King Die In Accident by RichDad1(m): 7:10am On Aug 31, 2015
Where is the pictures....?
Re: 38 Coverless Virgins On Their Way To Be Tested By Swaziland King Die In Accident by witnezHD(m): 7:12am On Aug 31, 2015
mhen!! I need to switch tradition
Re: 38 Coverless Virgins On Their Way To Be Tested By Swaziland King Die In Accident by emmyw(m): 7:29am On Aug 31, 2015
hmmm
Re: 38 Coverless Virgins On Their Way To Be Tested By Swaziland King Die In Accident by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:35am On Aug 31, 2015
Okay ooooi
Re: 38 Coverless Virgins On Their Way To Be Tested By Swaziland King Die In Accident by misspicy(f): 7:48am On Aug 31, 2015
Ehya
Re: 38 Coverless Virgins On Their Way To Be Tested By Swaziland King Die In Accident by potolistic(m): 8:05am On Aug 31, 2015
Ehya..... So none of them chop beans b4 de die.......

TRAgIC!!!
Re: 38 Coverless Virgins On Their Way To Be Tested By Swaziland King Die In Accident by anwo247: 8:09am On Aug 31, 2015
RichDad1:

Not sure if it's appropriate to post this.....

Please visit the link below.

http://cdn.dailypost.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/cc61e4a3b409ed30ee50abf0248762c2.jpg?a1f46c
Re: 38 Coverless Virgins On Their Way To Be Tested By Swaziland King Die In Accident by Exodus2k(m): 8:21am On Aug 31, 2015
Barbarism tradition as that should be abolished.
The virgins will meet Boko haram boys in the spirit world and continue from there.
RIP to the dead!!!

1 Like

Re: 38 Coverless Virgins On Their Way To Be Tested By Swaziland King Die In Accident by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 31, 2015
RichDad1:
You are irredeemably a brainless perverted goat.
So you rushed and opened this thread not for the purpose of making an input but rather to feed your large bulgy eyes unclad pics of girls?
No wonder you are so dumb.
GTFOH!
Re: 38 Coverless Virgins On Their Way To Be Tested By Swaziland King Die In Accident by Pamelayoung: 8:44am On Aug 31, 2015
Evil king! Bizzare culture! Wicked swazilians!
Re: 38 Coverless Virgins On Their Way To Be Tested By Swaziland King Die In Accident by donholy28(m): 8:54am On Aug 31, 2015
immediately i checked d pix...I knew this was fake news!!!
Re: 38 Coverless Virgins On Their Way To Be Tested By Swaziland King Die In Accident by RichDad1(m): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2015
TheSadist:

You are irredeemably a brainless perverted goat.
So you rushed and opened this thread not for the purpose of making an input but rather to feed your large bulgy eyes unclad pics of girls?
No wonder you are so dumb.
GTFOH!
Why the painment? Your moniker says it all anyways. tongue
Re: 38 Coverless Virgins On Their Way To Be Tested By Swaziland King Die In Accident by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 31, 2015
RichDad1:
Why the painment? Your moniker says it all anyways. tongue
That you continue to showcase your idiocy is quite unfortunate.
Re: 38 Coverless Virgins On Their Way To Be Tested By Swaziland King Die In Accident by RichDad1(m): 11:31am On Aug 31, 2015
TheSadist:

That you continue to showcase your idiocy is quite unfortunate.
I know you're one of those frustrated clowns on Nairaland that wants to be 'heard' by acting naughty. I won't descend to your level.
Re: 38 Coverless Virgins On Their Way To Be Tested By Swaziland King Die In Accident by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
RichDad1:

I know you're one of those frustrated clowns on Nairaland that wants to be 'heard' by acting naughty. I won't descend to your level.
If only you had an iota of sense?
Common sense they say, is not common.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get In Touch With My Crush - Shalewa In Tinsel? (photo) / Is This The Most Romantic Picture In Nairaland? / Advice Needed!! Where Else Can I Take A Loved For Xmas Apart From Cinema/Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.