Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria (8403 Views)

Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Offering Prayers To Gods Of Igboland To Restore Biafra / Bakassi Regroup In Igboland To Checkmate The Fulani Herdsmen Excesses / Proposed Obuaku Seaport In Abia Will Open Up Igboland To International Trade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by DaBullIT(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
Appleyard:

Dont mention SS o, cos we are not fools to tag along the east that wants to self destruct.

I beg to differ, unless you want to lie, you would see the SS clamoring and e-sulting for the SE on the issue of Biafra , so those are the ones making ibo people look bad
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by cybertyrant(m): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
Appleyard:

Then stand still and behold as that spirit is been bound hands and feet and cast back to the abyss of history it belong.

As to what am seeing i think it already broke those chains and is around the corner,
By the way ur madam is calling u at the appleyard

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by UncleJudax(m): 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
DaBullIT:
I didn't realize you posted this news, I see a new post i click, even if you made the post, when i commented i did not quote you , i used the reply button, you called my attention when you quoted me , which means you are the stalker grin grin grin grin grin i also see you have been getting your arsewiped by Sane Nigerians that's gotta hurt doesn't it ??

I suspect your defects are congenital, but then how is that my problem.

You must think I quoted you because I know you? cry

I fear no one, not here, not in the real world.
I hold my own in every encounter.

Scroll down the thread, you see me doing ma thing. Hahaha
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by laniyi07(m): 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
@OP, you are right and I guess you are talking from experience. I was not born in the 60's but I have seen a documentary concerning the civil war and it is not childs play at all. the east is not prepared for the war they are instigating. I think the common ibo man is misinformed by those who seek their selfish gains. biafra is achievable but not this way. I know a common ibo man because I served in the east. crucify me if y'all like but the truth is 'the dog that is destined to get lost will not hear the hunter's whistle

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by vayne(m): 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
DaBullIT:
WHY NOT ??

Those radio biafra zombies do not know what they are wishing for , it's almost as if it'll rain dollars on every citizen if they get Biafra, but when reality happens, it'll be like film trick !

I repeat, No IPOB members died yesterday , it is all propaganda, this incident occurred august 23 , and the dead were Okada riders who have been banned and tried to fight with police, Radio Biafra blew it out of proportion

if SS and SE can't see that they are asking for Syria , I hope they get what they wish for
You are just an irredeemable bleating goat in a state of foolishness,you speak from both sides of your mouth without verifiable facts,here you are saying it's all propaganda,and on other threads,you keep affirming it's what igbos brought on themselves
This is what happens when kids with 10mb go wild..
Even die-hard ONE-NIGERIA supporters have condemned the approach of the forces.
Useless scratched face.

5 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by UncleJudax(m): 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
laniyi07:
@OP, you are right and I guess you are talking from experience. I was not born in the 60's but I have seen a documentary concerning the civil war and it is not childs play at all. the east is not prepared for the war they are instigating. I think the common ibo man is misinformed by those who seek their selfish gains. biafra is achievable but not this way. I know a common ibo man because I served in the east. crucify me if y'all like but the truth is 'the dog that is destined to get lost will not hear the hunter's whistle
Insightful.
I have encouraged them to jettison the Biafra idea, at least for now. Lets develop first.

Worryingly enough, Eastern politicians aren't even saying anything. Just like their northern counterparts did with Boko haram some years ago.

It is sickening to say the least.
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by cybertyrant(m): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
UncleJudax:

Insightful.
I have encouraged them to jettison the Biafra idea, at least for now. Lets develop first.

Worryingly enough, Eastern politicians aren't even saying anything. Just like their northern counterparts did with Boko haram some years ago.

It is sickening to say the least.
Is it not better to fight,win and develop, or are u waiting for boko haram to start bombing enugu before u join the struggle
No offense

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by 1adewoye: 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
UncleJudax:
So, at least 3 IPOB members shot dead? Totally avoidable!

You do not need to be told that the current state of affairs in Nigeria has no room for this Biafra agitation.

The power that be would not hesitate to turn the SE into a Syria. Lets not self-destruct.

I have said it, and will continue to, let's use our head, lets invest and build the East with the allocations we are getting.

Let's hold our governors accountable, and ensure they manage our resources prudently. We do not need Biafra for the East to work.

Igbo governors and leaders should work with industrialists and companies in and out of the country to initiate more investments opportunities in Igboland.

This is 2015, Igbos can't afford to go back in time, 48years ago. That would be foolhardy.

Let's use our tongue and count our teeth!

As usual, I expect some of my misinformed brothers and sisters to come on here and tag me Yoruba, fake Igbo or coward.

You are a voice of common sense as opposed to the internet warriors fanning the flames of war.
They will be the first to deny being Igbo when the fire starts razing the entire SE to the ground.
Thank you for your cool and clear thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by UncleJudax(m): 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
cybertyrant:

Is it not better to fight,win and develop, or are u waiting for boko haram to start bombing enugu before u join the struggle
No offense
Lets be realistic. Biafra 'soldiers' would never win, just like the last time. We don't even have a 'face' to work with countries with might.

Nigeria can always get arms and even pay mechinaries to fight along side their soldiers.

Nigeria, at the moment, will never let Igbos go in peace. And anything short of a peaceful secession, would hurt Igbos, terribly.

Let us work with what we have, and build an enviable Igbo nation.

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by UncleJudax(m): 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
1adewoye:

You are a voice of common sense as opposed to the internet warriors fanning the flames of war.
They will be the first to deny being Igbo when the fire starts razing the entire SE to the ground.
Thank you for your cool and clear thinking.
Thank you.
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by ALISMILE(m): 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
I laugh at all dis fooooools clamouring biafrauds! Did my NYSC in d sounthestern state of Ebonyi! I still rmb vividly hw soo many of my colleagues were caught up in d intra-communal clash that claimed tens of lives in Ishielu LGA! Where in dis country don't we ve tribal bigots who re ready to kill for their tribe! I ve been sayin for a very looooooongtime that wat we need is intellectual liberation and nt secession! B informed that in d invent of anoda civil war, Nigeria will be worse dan Syria! Our population is sooo much that the UN will nt be able to cater for Nigerian REFUGEES! Let's pls stop clamouring for war!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Appleyard:

Dont mention SS o, cos we are not fools to tag along the east that wants to self destruct.

Can you be bold enough to state your ethnic nationality for a robust discourse?
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
ALISMILE:
I laugh at all dis fooooools clamouring biafrauds! Did my NYSC in d sounthestern state of Ebonyi! I still rmb vividly hw soo many of my colleagues were caught up in d intra-communal clash that claimed tens of lives in Ishielu LGA! Where in dis country don't we ve tribal bigots who re ready to kill for their tribe! I ve been sayin for a very looooooongtime that wat we need is intellectual liberation and nt secession! B informed that in d invent of anoda civil war, Nigeria will be worse dan Syria! Our population is sooo much that the UN will nt be able to cater for Nigerian REFUGEES! Let's pls stop clamouring for war!

Hey Mister, stop the diversionary antics! It's not working. It's dead on arrival!
N.B: You need not whine and wail on another people's matter.

Hypocritical ingrate, see what's currently happening right now in your own backyard while you were busy poke nosing on another man's matter...

OgunNewsFact:
Two slaugthered, houses razed in Ogun cult clashes

Two persons have been killed and two houses razed when some suspected cultists, said to be members of 2 warring Confraternities clashed at the Ago Odo and Elega areas in Abeokuta on Monday(today 31st of August, 2015.

The Ogun State Police Command, which confirmed the killings, said the two victims were slaughtered, their throats removed while their two hands were cut and some parts were taken away by their assailants.
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
[s]
UncleJudax:

Lets be realistic. Biafra 'soldiers' would never win, just like the last time. We don't even have a 'face' to work with countries with might.

Nigeria can always get arms and even pay mechinaries to fight along side their soldiers.

Nigeria, at the moment, will never let Igbos go in peace. And anything short of a peaceful succession, would hurt Igbos, terribly.

[/s]
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by vayne(m): 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
DaBullIT:
WHY NOT ??

Those radio biafra zombies do not know what they are wishing for , it's almost as if it'll rain dollars on every citizen if they get Biafra, but when reality happens, it'll be like film trick !

I repeat, No IPOB members died yesterday , it is all propaganda, this incident occurred august 23 , and the dead were Okada riders who have been banned and tried to fight with police, Radio Biafra blew it out of proportion

if SS and SE can't see that they are asking for Syria , I hope they get what they wish for
I have just followed you,come and click "share button" again
Next time if you don't have anything to say,just zip it,our struggle is not your business..
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
laniyi07:

See despicable beings feigning fake love but will not hesitate to use every available opportunity to remind Igbos of the images and horrors of the civil war.

Ájá to má sónú koní gbó fere ólódè.

Pass this message to your fellow unrepentant hypocrites!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by laniyi07(m): 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
xtrorse:

See despicable beings feigning fake love but will not hesitate to use every available opportunity to remind Igbos of the images and horrors of the civil war.

Ájá to ma sónú koní gbó fere ólódè.

Pass this message to your fellow unrepentant hypocrites!
let me clear the air on your ignorance. t it is biafrans that are at war path with nigerians, we seek peaceful coexistence and not division

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
laniyi07:
let me clear the air on your ignorance. t it is biafrans that are at war path with nigerians, we seek peaceful coexistence and not division

You seek peace yet you threatened to drown Igbos in Lagos lagoon if they fail to vote your anointed gubernatorial candidate.
You seek peaceful co-existence and you deported Igbos from Lagos in the same 'One Nigeria'.

You love Igbos but you will not hesitate to kill and maim them at the slightest opportunity.

Take your message to your unrepentant folks.

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
UncleJudax:
So, at least 3 IPOB members shot dead? Totally avoidable!

You do not need to be told that the current state of affairs in Nigeria has no room for this Biafra agitation.

The power that be would not hesitate to turn the SE into a Syria. Lets not self-destruct.

I have said it, and will continue to, let's use our head, lets invest and build the East with the allocations we are getting.

Let's hold our governors accountable, and ensure they manage our resources prudently. We do not need Biafra for the East to work.

Igbo governors and leaders should work with industrialists and companies in and out of the country to initiate more investments opportunities in Igboland.

This is 2015, Igbos can't afford to go back in time, 48years ago. That would be foolhardy.

Let's use our tongue and count our teeth!

As usual, I expect some of my misinformed brothers and sisters to come on here and tag me Yoruba, fake Igbo or coward.

s waste keep masturbating.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by cybertyrant(m): 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
UncleJudax:

Nigeria, at the moment, will never let Igbos go in peace. And anything short of a peaceful succession, would hurt Igbos, terribly.

My dear u have opened my eyes to see that u live in the north with a northern wife or in the west with a western wife.
No offense, but mind u that biafra will come, live a happy life with ur wife ur perhaps continue ur buisness where ever it may be

Case closed

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
Appleyard:
Sorry Ice-Cream, Jesus is no warmonger. So his lovely name can't answer for you.cheesy

Okay, but in time of despair you and your fellow hypocrites will not hesitate to call on your innumerable powerless deities - Ogun, Osun, Obatala, Sango, Yemoja, Esu, Sopona, Ifa, and numerous others.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Princewill1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
UncleJudax:

Just like in 1967, the nigeria government would have more arms and foot soldiers than Biafra.

Heck, Nnamdi Kanu could never come close to Ojukwu, who was a military leader.

So, tell me how do you intend to turn Nigeria into Somalia, you can only succeed in destroying the East. Ask the NE people.

In 1967,we mainly fought a defensive war,don't expect that this time around.Nnamdi Kalu have said it that this time;we will go on an offensive battle.

So when you hear of biafran attack in Abuja,lagos,kano,sokoto etc don't be surprised.

Bokoharam foot soldiers are not up to 5000 and they have been causing havoc to the weak Nigerian army for more 6 years now.

How much more when millions of young men in the east took up arms to fight the weak Nigerian army.

The ZOO called Nigeria must fall,only time will tell!

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
worthytalk:
How many Biafrans do mass murderer buhari think he can murder? He should not worry it will soon reach him.
ignorance...

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
Princewill1:
In 1967,we mainly fought a defensive war,don't expect that this time around.Nnamdi Kalu have said it that this time;we will go on an offensive battle.

So when you hear of biafran attack in Abuja,lagos,kano,sokoto etc don't be surprised.

Bokoharam foot soldiers are not up to 5000 and they have been causing havoc to the weak Nigerian army for more 6 years now.

How much more when millions of young men in the east took up arms to fight the weak Nigerian army.

ignorance...

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
who so ever is doing dx should focus more on dat Aba and onitsha axis... they need it.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by UncleJudax(m): 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
cybertyrant:

My dear u have opened my eyes to see that u live in the north with a northern wife or in the west with a western wife.
No offense, but mind u that biafra will come, live a happy life with ur wife ur perhaps continue ur buisness where ever it may be

Case closed
Well, too bad that's how you see it. If I married (a northerner or a SWesterner) and live in either the north or southwest, don't you think I would be indifferent about Biafra? Cos the bombings, if any, would take place in the East.

Anyway, I am awed by your civility. Most Biafra campaigners I have come across are anything but civil.

Ciao!

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Princewill1(m): 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
lygn19:

ignorance...
Hopeless Dullard!

Point out where I made mistake and educate me;I want to learn.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Princewill1:
Hopeless Dullard!

Point out where I made mistake and educate me;I want to learn.
whatever nnamdi kanu is fooling u ppl with I just laugh.
all of u are jobless. I once had an argument with ur ippb youth's, they were fooling themselves.
For dat ur comment just know dat for every one atttack, if the indeges in doz states reciprocate the attacks d body bags wud number 3 to 1 use ur heads.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by ibedun: 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Biafra will be buried alive this time round. And since the Yorubas have learned their lessons Lagos will not be available for you to return to rebuild your wealth and commerce after Biafra war2.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
der is a way... and Biafra is not dat way...
my fellow Nwafors sheath ur swords.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by UncleJudax(m): 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
Princewill1:

Nnamdi Kalu, hahaha...such a Warrior huh.

Ignorance, just as Lygn19 has said.

You want to go on the offensive? Hahaha. To what end? To conquer Abuja and overthrow the government? Lmfao

You can only carry out a Guerilla warfare, cos you can never win and retain positions anywhere outside Igboland (even that is questionable)...go ask ETA, FARC whatsup.

Another thing, don't even try to derive motivation from Boko haram because what the Nigeria military would do to the SE would make the fight against BH look like a 4play...I mean, you already know they hate you.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
One day u ppl shall see what I am forseeing in Nigeria.
For al doz saying igbos are dz and dat, when our own time comes I hope u guys dont start saying igbos want to dominate u ppl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation / Senate Panel Turns Down Emefiele, CBN Governor’s Representative / Christians Boycott Churches In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.