Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Hit Or Miss? Latitude Café And Lounge Ibadan Waiters Serving With Hoverboard! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hit Or Miss? Latitude Café And Lounge Ibadan Waiters Serving With Hoverboard! (2610 Views)

Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others / UTME Registration: Cyber Café Owners Want Senate To Investigate New JAMB Policy / Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hit Or Miss? Latitude Café And Lounge Ibadan Waiters Serving With Hoverboard! by Flyoruboy(m): 11:56am On Aug 31, 2015
And we come to this issue of Latitude Café serving customers with Hoverboard at Ventura Mall Ibadan.

Of course, the buzz has been on for a while, so we think you can share your views. Some say its an abuse of technology, some say its putting Ibadan as a pacesetter city of which she has always been, with all the firsts…(Cocoa house, UCH, UI, NTA etc) now we can add ‘Restaurant Hoverboard’, I guess?

To some its simply Innovation and Creativity, its an attraction for peeps that haven’t seen a hoverboard before (in real life I mean), and it will make delivery of meals faster and with ‘swags’. To some its just a joke, someone actually said its putting a gold ring in a pigs snout, especially the way the lady is looking and all. So what do you think?

Anyway Follow @Latitudecafe on Twitter peeps

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cc: lalasticala, obinoscopy, ishilove

1 Like

Re: Hit Or Miss? Latitude Café And Lounge Ibadan Waiters Serving With Hoverboard! by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 31, 2015
see as dem be sef.
Re: Hit Or Miss? Latitude Café And Lounge Ibadan Waiters Serving With Hoverboard! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
Na this kin plc mayd go like grin grin@least he can make use of his hoverboard without anybody threatening him with a gun angry
Re: Hit Or Miss? Latitude Café And Lounge Ibadan Waiters Serving With Hoverboard! by YoruBanger: 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
I think it's Cool and Fresh. cool

1 Like

Re: Hit Or Miss? Latitude Café And Lounge Ibadan Waiters Serving With Hoverboard! by DaBullIT(m): 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
wey the hover-board na ?
Re: Hit Or Miss? Latitude Café And Lounge Ibadan Waiters Serving With Hoverboard! by dominique(f): 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
It's good to be creative and innovative but not at the risk of people's safety. I still maintain that this Hoover board is not something that should be used indoors especially in a public place.
Re: Hit Or Miss? Latitude Café And Lounge Ibadan Waiters Serving With Hoverboard! by YoruBanger: 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
DaBullIT:
wey the hover-board na ?

That's what they're both standing on.
Re: Hit Or Miss? Latitude Café And Lounge Ibadan Waiters Serving With Hoverboard! by HomoSapiien: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
It makes no difference undecided
Re: Hit Or Miss? Latitude Café And Lounge Ibadan Waiters Serving With Hoverboard! by DaBullIT(m): 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
YoruBanger:

That's what they're both standing on.

I was looking for something remote controlled on a table , technically hover board does not exist yet because if it has wheels its not a hover board , hover board is supposed to float in thin air grin grin
Re: Hit Or Miss? Latitude Café And Lounge Ibadan Waiters Serving With Hoverboard! by YoruBanger: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

I was looking for something remote controlled on a table , technically hover board does not exist yet because if it has wheels its not a hover board , hover board is supposed to float in thin air grin grin

I feel you. Am guessing you were looking to see something akin to the floating one in the "Back to the Future" movie. That kind is still in "development". cheesy. I recently saw a prototype being worked on by a German company.
Re: Hit Or Miss? Latitude Café And Lounge Ibadan Waiters Serving With Hoverboard! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
ok..missed.

Are you aware of the safety of the customers and the staff with this unapproved, non-restaurant compliant device grin
Re: Hit Or Miss? Latitude Café And Lounge Ibadan Waiters Serving With Hoverboard! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
But why is this in the politics section?
Re: Hit Or Miss? Latitude Café And Lounge Ibadan Waiters Serving With Hoverboard! by T0CH(m): 11:45am On Sep 07, 2015
DaBullIT:
wey the hover-board na ?

E dey under their armpit. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pro-biafra Protests May Destabilize Nigeria, Defence Minister Warns / Govt Has Agreed To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Okah Brothers, - MEND / President Buhari May Resign Any Moment From Now!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.