Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office (29431 Views)

SSS Detains Abba Kaka Mohammed For 48 Days Without Trial For Closeness To Magu / EFCC Re-arraigns Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed For N1.2bn Fraud / Nigerians Blast Lai Mohammed For Saying Buhari has fulfilled campaign Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by charlso1(m): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
But to be honest, I don't know who to believe. APC or PDP. Who is deceiving who. They should give us what we need not what they want.

We have to pray for this our beloved country for God's intervention. Anyway, if you want to know how to be your own boss, download my 51 free eBook titled "Fiverr Lazy Man's Blueprint" now.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by nationwide1(m): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
When I rightly said in sane climes, citizens would demand Buhari's resignation, some people wanted to eat me raw.

The act is fraud and should be treated as such- prosecuted in a competent court of law.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by SeverusSnape(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
rozayx5:

mehn the guy buried demdem shocked shocked
... Never to be resurrected. Since the announcement of no payment of 5k, The guy has gone berserk.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by azimibraun: 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
Growing up I heard Nigerians don't read. Now am grown and it's painful to know Nigerians don't watch. How Many of you watched sunrisedaily this morning with Lai Mohammed as guest; if you ddnt then you are not competent to make any comment.

^^ For you asking why APC ddnt deny the groups talking on its behalf, The interviewers asked him the same question and he reminded them on when the party debunked and denied certain groups during the campaigns and the interviewers had nothing more to ask. He told Nigerians to hold the APC by its constitution, it's Manifesto and the Words of PMB. Haters be guaranteed Buhari will not fail.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by Montaque(m): 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
CyberWolf:
cheesy The resident ediotic hypocrites like Obiagelli,Omenka,Sweetlemon, Demdem, etc will soon call him a wailer....eem I for add PassingShot but that one done de get sense small angry
hahahhaa
I saw when hands were being laid on him to receive sense. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by viktor01(m): 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
Wailers....! stop wailing oooooo.
Buhari's body language has helped to stabilized power but I wonder why this wonder-working body language can't be used to stabilize other sectors.
Some people have indeed chosen gullibility as a hobby.

6 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by azimibraun: 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
Still no video of Buhari mking promises of 100days of Magic? But it ddnt take long for the video of him not pronouncing APC meaning correctly in the US to go viral what is happening in this case? Haters we are waiting.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by aleem50(m): 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
calebo101:
He has been grin scammed. Make e nor fool himself. We warned them but they stupidly thought governance is as easy as Osinbanjo made it sound.

By the time Buhari finishes with them they will realise the extent of their foolishness. The change has already landed and it's happening in the North and the North only!

He should come and join us in wailing grin grin.

Funny you .

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by Reference(m): 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
vimo3:
Thank you Kayode for calling Buhari and APC out.

As an APC supporter, I am greatly alarmed at the thought that this may not be a mistake by Buhari. But rather it could be an unfolding of his true colors.

From running a near monarchy (no cabinet), to appointing mostly northerners (because according to APC he is not comfortable with southerners), to denying a much publicized campaign promise document, to making wild corruption allegations (as if we do not have courts and due process and without charging anyone)......

I think there's reason for Nigerians to be very worried about APC administration...

But let me ask you this funny question. Is Buhari not tending to the things we want to see happen and done in Nigeria; a leaner executive, reduced overheads, a smaller government, appointments made on merit, a realistic approach to governance and a tough anti-corruption stance. Is the reverse not the key reasons why Jonathan was ejected. You people sef, I honestly don't know what you want and this jumbled crockery is making the task of dishing national development a very messy affair. Please, identify a direction, get a driver to take you there and stick to the route.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by azimibraun: 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
You haters will understand how much APC has come to stay by the time they are done delivering Kogi and Bayelsa states.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by coldFLARES1(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
calebo101:

Wetin concern u and my spelling? Can your president read and write?

Mumu.. President nor get WAEC and u dey ask me to spell correctly undecided. Dem swear for u?
Abeg no make me laugh joor. This buhari don fall my hands walahi. If only i took the warning signs that a man who consistently earns 7 digits over 30yrs and yet could not improve himself educationally or economically was a presidential disaster waiting to happen, I would have wished Jonathan and his gang continue with their plunder. Investors in the stock market have lost 2.7trn since he took over, yet he continues to grope and engage in a media corruption war while sadistically revelling at this opportunity to advance his bigotry. I owe my friends an apology for my misjudgement. Buhari is such a fraud!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by Reference(m): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
azimibraun:
Growing up I heard Nigerians don't read. Now am grown and it's painful to know Nigerians don't watch. How Many of you watched sunrisedaily this morning with Lai Mohammed as guest; if you ddnt then you are not competent to make any comment.

^^ For you asking why APC ddnt deny the groups talking on its behalf, The interviewers asked him the same question and he reminded them on when the party debunked and denied certain groups during the campaigns and the interviewers had nothing more to ask. He told Nigerians to hold the APC by its constitution, it's Manifesto and the Words of PMB. Haters be guaranteed Buhari will not fail.

Honestly, with the way you are defending I see you at Stamford Bridge before the window closes midnight tomorrow.

6 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by adconline(m): 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
Political Sycophancy that wrecked their leaders in Naija.
Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha-
OBJ For Third Term Movement
Jonathian and Tanoid Movements
Wailing Wailers for Buhari..
All have the same goal: self-destruct the president

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by franksam2009: 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
FREEEMANAN:

NO WONDER YOU CAN'T SPELL...
guy you have a very low mentality, is English your mother tongue? Go to china or Japan and say this trash

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by AreaFada2: 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
dunkem21:
Abeg, lalasticlala throway this thing for dustbin ..

..Hasn't Kayode heard that wailing forms is finished ..

..abi, Rose2014, that rumpled one still dey

We the proud members of patriotic "Wailing Wailers Forum (WWF)" are magnanimous enough to accommodate Chanting Changeoids who genuinely regret their pre-election erring ways. We will put Kayode on probation. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by mrrock: 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
dridowu:
Denying 100 days of promise will do them more harm than good. Not fulfilling the promise means danger ahead. This are the area feedeefee should capitalise on instead of looking for buhari in law

PDPs media team is a disgrace. Something I've noticed even before the election. They need a lecture on image marketing.

With this #100dayspromise denial alone, they could decimate APCs image nationwide. As a matter of fact, they have 2 clean opportunities now to render APC useless. And this opportunities have a life span of less than 1 week, only.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by qualified(f): 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
litetias:

Sometimes I just wonder why? When I hear people like you talk.
Is learning how to be fluent in English not one of the reasons why we go to school.
So why are you now insinuating that being at least coherent in English is not a necessity as an enlightened Nigerian?
Why?

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature

Mr. Correct English

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by drstone1: 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
chukwudi44:
Who will believe Kayode Ogundamasi of all people would join the honourable club of the wailing wailers so soon

Ask Abacha,..and IBB. The Damage that the Yorubas can do with their mouth and pen is too much for any northern based press or spokesmen can handle..the long rope for patience given to this chanji government should not be taken to mean that the Yorubas and peeps like ogundamasi are daft...that is the insults lai Mohammed is spewing on the perceived indifference to their constitutional calls.....SEEMs like BUHARI prefers to act the script given to him by EMIR SANUSI the Lamido than any " loud mouthed" Yoruba intellectual even if he came from the UK.

6 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by philips70(m): 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
anonimi:

Misitah Man, did you read that the OP- Kayode Ogundamisi, was a staunch campaigner for Buhari chanji chanji

Kayode Ogundamisi was not a staunch supporter of Buhari, he IS a strong supporter of Buhari till tomorrow and still believes Jonathan is the most useless president that ever ruled Nigeria. Till tomorrow he still refers to him as DUMBO. He believes in Buhari like any believer do in God.
Many of us are only disappointed in the media team including the likes of Lai who are only trying to respond to Metuh and PDP's media noise. We see it as unnecessary as the PDP as party is seen by many as leprous at the moment.
Fact remains the error of Jonathan will never repeated in Nigeria. The country cannot survive a second of such an era.
In any case, wailing is permitted both off and online.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
ADONTBILIVIT!! This is the General Buhari they called Certificate-less and illiterate, the way he is dealing with APC shows that he only played dumb to get the APC ticket and win.. now Tinubu is looking like Mr. Ibu and Lai Mohhamed is looking like Baba Sala grin grin grin grin grin who is the retard now!! GO GO GO BUHARI!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by morereb10: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
calebo101:

Mumu.. President nor get WAEC and u dey ask me to spell correctly undecided. Dem swear for u?

my broda, take am easy. I dey. see how u dey scold the idiot way tell u say u no sabi spell. just take am easy. I dey feel ur pain. but wat can we do now.

I wish God go just nack dat man akpako for that sit. but come to think of it, did people really belived him for all those campaign promises?

if they did, I tink we have greater problem of illitracy in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by margclever: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
azimibraun:

o boy see how you are sweating trying to defend bubu, bros ur pampers wearing presido goofed, and too late to launder his imge, dont develope bp cos d yeye is already smelling

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by Ugik(m): 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
the denial was a political disaster that was uncalled for.u cnt eat ur cake and ve it.i wish to see an APC led govt that wil take responsibility for its action and inaction thereby nt hurting its political and presidential image.we are humans as we are nigeria,nt every promise can be kept within 4yrs,thats why govt is a continual process.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by IBBG(m): 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
HzRF:

Especially dat demdem
At times I wonder if God bestowed undiluted stupidity on him so that tru him we might be appreciative of who we are

Wen it comes to stupidity demdem is an institution
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. U don finish me with laughter.

5 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by chichriso: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
FRAUDULENT party

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by wiseoneking: 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
FREEEMANAN:

NO WONDER YOU CAN'T SPELL...
Thats the only thing you can see in his write up. Thats why you remained Buuhr's BLIND bat. Continue to close your eyes on evil's of Buuhr and be checking spellings.

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by anonimi: 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
philips70:
In any case, wailing is permitted both off and online.

Speaking about yourself, innit
Is that what you do- wailing off & online as you realise the DECEPTION you bought into? embarassed
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by wiseoneking: 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
calebo101:

Cable, you want to kill me with laughter. What a challenging reply to that Speller Bee. If you checked him well, he may not even have his own certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
calebo101:

Can your president read and write?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by sammylove22(m): 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
I still dey wait for my monthly allowance as promised. in one year time, APC will still blame their failure on someone or PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senatorial Campaign: Rochas Okorocha Welcomed In Orlu (Photos) / Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos / Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.