Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,506 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Mindset Of Ladies That Needs Changing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mindset Of Ladies That Needs Changing (911 Views)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives / 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mindset Of Ladies That Needs Changing by onemorepls(m): 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
There are somethings ladies do or should i call it their mindset which i think needs to be changed.

1,Thinking they're queens: must times all u hear is this (bullshit) a real man should treat his girl like a queen. Is not our job to treat u like a queen, get it into ur head if u want to be treated like a queen then u get married to a king.

2,Passive aggression: stop being all passive aggression just tell what u want and stop hemming and hawing and saying ''nothing'' when you really do want something.

3, Treating sex like a gift they give to men: stop treating sex as something u let us do to u. Either want it too or u Bleep off.

4, Expecting guys to pick up on subtle hints: dropping hints, seriously, we dont pick them, we wont pick them, we cant pick them. Stop expecting us to know what u want or feel and just say it.

5,Worst at making decision: ME,''what do u want to do for dinner?'' HER'' i dont know whatever is fine with me. ME,'' how about the restaurant down the street? HER,'' i dont think i'm in the mood to go there. ME,'' what are u in the mood for? HER,'' eh whatever you want's~ oh my God,but when we guys say''whatever'' we mean whatever.

6, The silly games: Dont start complaining about something and cut it off midsentence to lure me into it, like i hate it when-ohh never mind.

7,Not knowing how to take compliments: when we say,,'' u look beautiful today'' we aren't saying u dont look beautiful other days, we are saying u look exceptionally beautiful today. Take it as a compliment.

8, Painting their eyebrows: stop making u eyebrows look like the nike symbol.
Re: Mindset Of Ladies That Needs Changing by naijaboiy: 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
This guy dey vex gringrin

Still on the number 3... angry

After sex she'll be like "so you have gotten what you wanted now abi?" sad

Janet you can lie o! shocked was it not you that started to pull down my zip and kiss my lips immediately you entered my room?

Now you are trying not to feel guilty so I won't think you are a slùt. undecided
Re: Mindset Of Ladies That Needs Changing by zyzxx(m): 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
won ti gboo
Re: Mindset Of Ladies That Needs Changing by SUGARBEE(f): 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
Totally wrong

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: Mindset Of Ladies That Needs Changing by naijaboiy: 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Totally wrong

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Aptly correct! undecided
Re: Mindset Of Ladies That Needs Changing by onemorepls(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
naijaboiy:

Janet you can lie o! shocked was it not you that started to pull down my zip and kiss my lips immediately you entered my room?

Now you are trying not to feel guilty so I won't think you are a slùt. undecided
oboy all those their bullshit attitude got to stop
Re: Mindset Of Ladies That Needs Changing by naijaboiy: 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
onemorepls:
oboy all those their bullshit attitude got to stop
I think it's inbuilt sha,,so e go hard. grin
Re: Mindset Of Ladies That Needs Changing by onemorepls(m): 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
naijaboiy:

I think it's inbuilt sha,,so e go hard. grin
are u saying is like HIV dat has no.............
Re: Mindset Of Ladies That Needs Changing by naijaboiy: 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
onemorepls:
are u saying is like HIV dat has no.............
Exactly! grin
Re: Mindset Of Ladies That Needs Changing by charijee(f): 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
naijaboiy:

You can lie shocked...was it not you that was pulling Janet's pants and she was shouting lemme alone! lemme alone!! tongue
Re: Mindset Of Ladies That Needs Changing by Jayjay0(m): 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
47+10+3+22+18= %true

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Husbands / Y R Man Romancers Crate Woman Accants ??? / Ladies, 10 Things To Do Before Preparing Yourself For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.