Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) (68562 Views)

Badoo Boys Kill A Man, Injure His Son (Graphic Photos) / Woman Designs Her Niece With Razor Blade In Bayelsa (Disturbing Pics) / Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
Keneking:
ok, face me - i face me apartment at its best shocked
Keneking:
ok, face me - i face me apartment at its best shocked
Teenagers of nowadays! God help her o...
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by lepasharon(f): 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
Even if she did have sex at 16..is this the righnt punishment ?
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
jazinogold:
so bad!

Imagine u wake up one morning to find thefollowing imaginations come to reality. Which onewill amaze u the most:
1. Petrol price is now #1 per litre...!!!
2. NEPA bill is #30 per month...!!!
3. Governor Rotimi Ameachi marries DamePatience...!!!
4. Buhari picks Jonathan as vice president...!!
5. IBB contests for senator and won...!!!
6. Zamfara is the new capital of Nigeria...!!! .
7. Namadi Sambo is new chief imam of Abujacentral mosque...!!!
8. Dangote is a gate-man at one of kano's motorpark...!!!.
9. Shekau becomes minister of defence fightingagainst terrorism...!!!
10. Nigeria bcomes the world's greatest superpower...!!!
Which one of the above will surprise u themost...
I'll gladly wake up from my sleep angry
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Oloriburuku wicked woman haba.
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Abbey2sam(m): 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Omg! shocked shocked just see what 5mins enjoyment has caused. But, the woman in question should thank her God that I'm not "Bimpe [size=15pt]BAD[/size]mus's father..

Lesson: Minor's Are Not Entitled To Mama & Papa's food..

[size=38pt]fool[/size]
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
YORUBA DOING WHAT THEY KNOW BEST!
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Henry1990: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
This is absurd, I believe she can't do this to her own daughter. soon she will shift the blame to
the devil.
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by FunmyKemmy(f): 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
This is sheer wickedness.
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
Dharniel:
two wrongs don't make a right.

But two Strongs make a power couple.
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by haqueurate(m): 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
You

jazinogold:
so bad!

Imagine u wake up one morning to find thefollowing imaginations come to reality. Which onewill amaze u the most:
1. Petrol price is now #1 per litre...!!!
2. NEPA bill is #30 per month...!!!
3. Governor Rotimi Ameachi marries DamePatience...!!!
4. Buhari picks Jonathan as vice president...!!
5. IBB contests for senator and won...!!!
6. Zamfara is the new capital of Nigeria...!!! .
7. Namadi Sambo is new chief imam of Abujacentral mosque...!!!
8. Dangote is a gate-man at one of kano's motorpark...!!!.
9. Shekau becomes minister of defence fightingagainst terrorism...!!!
10. Nigeria bcomes the world's greatest superpower...!!!
Which one of the above will surprise u themost...
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
[quote author=Rukkydelta post=37529189][/quote]

Seriouslee?

Can you please take a moment and look at the world from an objective point of view?

-Some ‘good' Christians think sex before marriage is great so are some ‘good' Muslims.

-Sex has always been cheaper than water

-This is the 21st century

-There are sexually active people with high sense of responsibility

-There are sexually active people who are extremely intelligent.

-Most people who abstain from sex do it because their religion say so

-The others abstain out of conviction, phobia etc

-What makes sex bad in today's world is religion

If you say sex is bad, there is 98% possibility that you believe that is bad because of your religion . The world has changed. Sex out of wedlock does not make a person bad or immoral. However in most Abrahamic religions, it is bad because God prohibits sex outside wedlock.

You need to start looking at issues objectively.
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Rukkydelta(f): 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
oreos:

Seriouslee?

Can you please take a moment and look at the world from an objective point of view?

-Some ‘good' Christians think sex before marriage is great so are some ‘good' Muslims.

If you say sex is bad, there is 98% possibility that you believe that is bad because of your religion . The world has changed. Sex out of wedlock does not make a person bad or immoral. However in most Abrahamic religions, it is bad because God prohibits sex outside wedlock.

[url]
oreos:

Seriouslee?

[/url]
oreos:

Seriouslee?

Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Chuksxyview(m): 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Fear women,most of them have heart of devil. Why and how comfortable will someone on earth feel doing this to a fellow human. So what has she achieved now. .
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Firevinci(m): 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
All of them need Jesus especially those three pharisees and hypocritic sadistic burners
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by lawisong(m): 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Omg! shocked shocked just see what 5mins enjoyment has caused. But, the woman in question should thank her God that I'm not "Bimpe [size=15pt]BAD[/size]mus's father..

Lesson: Minor's Are Not Entitled To Mama & Papa's food..

So na 5minutes your own dey last? Chei, i pity any woman wey go finally become ur wife.
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
Op are u sure that's the real victim? abi d pressing iron get acid inside? undecided

The rate at which teenage gals of 15-17yrs range dey fvck is very alarming
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
Rukkydelta:
[url][/url]

Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Rukkydelta(f): 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
oreos:

that doesn't change the fact that she is in her teens and not an adult Please am not speaking base on religion
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by millionboi(m): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
boman2014:
I still don't understand why some people are so heartless. beating to the point of burning it's too extreme.
tankgod god no be man o.....41f god na man we 4don
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by kenben: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
Rukkydelta:

Thanks. Didn't she know what her actions would yield to? What of in the process she got pregnant,will she be able to cater for the child ? That's why the rate of insurgency in Nigeria will keep on increasing

you really are a beast and u belong in a zoo. I pity those who will ever be unfortunate enough to be in your custody
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Youngmolis: 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
She is a virago
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
castroevans:
The 16year old gurl deserved to be punished but not in this manner. There are better ways to have taught her a lesson than inflicting a permanent scar on her, it's really inhumane...

To d lady below me, Eve caused it.
which kan punish be that,those that do these has been having s.ex when they are 14.
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Rukkydelta(f): 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
kenben:

you really are a beast and u belong in a zoo. I pity those who will ever be unfortunate enough to be in your custody

lol thanks for the complement
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Banter1(m): 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
Omo see fwesh AssNal.
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by sweatlana: 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
Na wa o what sort of wickedness is this

Does the vigina not belong to her??
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
Yes what she did is wrong but this little kids of nowadays can't just stay off sex

[b] Meanwhile.............

Get our complete Brilliantlights Media Fiverr Training packages Todayand start offering unique services professionally on Fiverr and generating income from your living room.

Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have extras of up to $100, $200 per Gig (you are permitted 20 Gigs at a time)and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 per Gig selling your skill on fiverr every month on only one account! Now imagine up to 5 accounts with 20 Gigs each!. For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands like me are making money off it every day. All it requires is possessing the knowledge of how to build profitable accounts, optimizing them for constant orders and delivering with continuous positive reviews and high ratings.

The complete training packages covers five Hot in-demand services from

ARTICLE WRITING TO
GRAPHICS DESIGN,
VIDEO AND ANIMATION,
WEB DESIGN AND
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT

It includes Hours of Training Videos created by our Experts on each service covering: Opening a Service Specific Professional Fiverr Account, Creating Attractive Gigs with Captivating Gig Images and Gig Videos, Delivering orders and Receiving your Payments in Nigeria. The package also include tools like Adobe Photoshop for creating Gig images and Camtasia Software for Gig videos creation respectively along with Special Tools specific to each service included in each pack. Interested participants would also be introduced into our Facebook Brilliantlightsmedia Support Group as well as our Whatsapp Group through 070-665-64342 for follow up.

After many years working and earning on fiverr, we as a reputable company put our heads together to help introduce others who are in desperate need of financial upliftment, having heard and seen how desperate jobless youths have become in a bid to land jobs or engage in any business whether bad or dehumanizing just to survive or how companies are retrenching people daily and sending them into the over saturated Labor market.

The internet is a trillion dollar per month platform everyone should be working on today and Fiverr is one of the easiest means to start earning from it. However you need to get on it the right way. Stop creating accounts that have no potential for profit. Get the skills that you can sell not only on fiverr and other freelance sites (Like Elance, freelancer.com) but also required by Big businesses and companies around us, even better, you could create your own business like we have done as a Social Media Management company and stop complaining about lack of jobs, wicked requirements or jobs already arranged for the connected

If you have questions or enquiries Please PM me here on Nairaland or reach me through the whatsapp number mentioned earlier[/b]
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Epatty(f): 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
Cameleon72:
Oh Lord forgive them for they all (16Yrs child, aunt and friends) dont know what they have done...
lol... Abi
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Epatty(f): 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
So to d aunt nw, in ha mind she feels she ve disciplined d gal, ryt? Wat r humans turnin into. END TIME
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hmmmm! Those women are either witches or cultist.
A girl of 16yrs willingly going to straff landlord son no sound seksee fr ear oh
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by stellytwinkle(f): 11:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hit like if u feel Bimpe's pains
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by makachy06: 2:24am On Sep 01, 2015
What happens to the guy that slept with her, who must have lured her to bed. what's going to b his own punishment? its so unfair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency / Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) / I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.