Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) (68558 Views)

Badoo Boys Kill A Man, Injure His Son (Graphic Photos) / Woman Designs Her Niece With Razor Blade In Bayelsa (Disturbing Pics) / Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by kenenbcc: 9:30am On Sep 01, 2015
Ndi ofe mmanu..... NA JONATHAN CAUSE AM ABI?
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
Rukkydelta:

that doesn't change the fact that she is in her teens and not an adult Please am not speaking base on religion

She is 16. She is already a woman. She probably became curious by 9 or 10 or 11. She probably started having uges by age 11. She probably started having her menses by age 11. She is a teen but old enough to have sex. The difference between you or 1 and the girl is the mental capacity.
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by toyese01(m): 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
This reminds Me of an incidence back den on OAU campus, bombata torturing Λ thief suspect with iron, guess they are related
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by chigoizie7(m): 1:04am On Sep 02, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Omg! shocked shocked just see what 5mins enjoyment has caused. But, the woman in question should thank her God that I'm not "Bimpe [size=15pt]BAD[/size]mus's father..

Lesson: Minor's Are Not Entitled To Mama & Papa's food..

Have u forgotten the newly passed bill? Age of consent to naija is now 12, so,@ 16, she has that right to fuk as many pr!cks as she wants.
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:48am On Sep 02, 2015
chigoizie7:

Have u forgotten the newly passed bill? Age of consent to naija is now 12, so,@ 16, she has that right to fuk as many pr!cks as she wants.
badboi na dis kind law u dey kari 4 head, I know sey u go recite the sections & subsections for head... wink
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by chigoizie7(m): 8:46am On Sep 02, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
badboi na dis kind law u dey kari 4 head, I know sey u go recite the sections & subsections for head... wink

Lol, I don't do minors,

Anything below 20 is minor to me.
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:12am On Sep 02, 2015
chigoizie7:

Lol, I don't do minors,

Anything below 20 is minor to me.
I need confirmation abeg
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by chigoizie7(m): 9:34am On Sep 02, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I need confirmation abeg

Lolz, let's start from ur sisters aged 18-35, I swear na d 35 I go choose. + u ve to make a sharp room available.

One love
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2015
chigoizie7:

Lolz, let's start from ur sisters aged 18-35, I swear na d 35 I go choose. + u ve to make a sharp room available.

One love
do u know d meaning of TFY??

E 2 early 2 say that.. undecided
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by chigoizie7(m): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
do u know d meaning of TFY??

E 2 early 2 say that.. undecided

Lolz
TFY?? Nah, I be olodo na,

U fit still enlighten me, Bro

One love still
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2015
chigoizie7:

Lolz

TFY?? Nah, I be olodo na,

U fit still enlighten me, Bro

One love still
Tonda Faya You, na wetin e mean..
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by chigoizie7(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Tonda Faya You, na wetin e mean..

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha,

U wanted proof na, I gave u modalities to ur quest,

Anyways,

One love.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Dickson's Special Adviser Who Robbed A Bank Arrested / Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) / Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.