Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

PHOTO: Akpabio Involved In Auto-crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Akpabio Involved In Auto-crash (667 Views)

Habib Jega Dies In Auto Crash / Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng / Sen. Godswill Akpabio Involved In A Car Accident. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Akpabio Involved In Auto-crash by salterswan: 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
The former Fovernor of Akwa Ibom State and current Senate Minority Leader, Godswill Akpabio narrowly escaped death on Monday, August 31 after his car was involved in an auto crash at City Gate, Airport Road in Abuja.

An eye witness narrated that Senator Akpabio was moving in a motorcade towards the City Gate when his vehicle ran into another car near the Bolingo Junction close to the Ship House.

“My wife and I were coming from the NNPC Mega Station and we stopped at the traffic light by Bolingo Hotel Junction.

“When the green light showed and we made to move, there was this siren blaring Mercedes Benz jeep that came from the town and almost crashed onto my car. I don’t know how we dodged but another that was behind the jeep hit the car behind me and tumbled on its side.

“I and my wife rushed out of our vehicle and helped the driver bring out his boss. When we brought him out, we found that it was former governor, Godswill Akpabio.

“At the time we brought him out, the siren was still blaring. We put him in the other vehicle and he was rushed to the National Hospital,” the witness told Premium Times.

All efforts by POST NIGERIA to reach the Public Relations Officer of the National Hospital, Tayo Haastrup proved abortive. See picture of his car: http://www.post-nigeria.com/akpabio-involved-in-auto-crash/

(1) (Reply)

/.. / Photos:president Buhari's Assets Declaration Drives More Prospects To Union Bank / Photos From Nigerian Army's Monthly Route March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.