Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece (17068 Views)

BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times / Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by SeverusSnape(m): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
egift:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2800197_bu202_jpegc2f2ff0506c65c25c52325d9b8bd9b81

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2800199_bu6_jpega211b50860e242b83415c10ad64094e1

At Bold: Are you more Igbo than Ikemba of Nnewi. grin grin grin grin grin

Check my own picture below.

Are you more "yorubatic" than Tinubu? grin grin grin

Your deceit can't work on me. Try it on the zombies

2 Likes

Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by nkowaputa(m): 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
kayo80:
Tinunbu and his guys at APC made many bogus promises during the election times, but I never believed any of them. I only listened to what Buhari himself said. I had been following Buhari since 2007, and all I was concerned about was how he would get there, not what the APC guys were saying. So, right now, I would say everything is still going great. The main things I voted him for, fight on corruption, and security, he is doing very good, and we would start benefiting from all that in less than a year.

We need empirical evidence of the corruption battles fought already not unverified allegations of unfounded theft. Who has been convicted? And what allegation has been confirmed?

To me and every truthful Nigerian there has been no sign of improvement in security. So what is your yardstick for judging him to be doing well so far?

#100wasteddays
#apcnodirection
#apcdelivercampaignpromise

2 Likes

Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by SeverusSnape(m): 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
egift:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2800197_bu202_jpegc2f2ff0506c65c25c52325d9b8bd9b81

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2800199_bu6_jpega211b50860e242b83415c10ad64094e1

At Bold: Are you more Igbo than Ikemba of Nnewi. grin grin grin grin grin

Your deceit can't work on me. Try it on your fellow zombies.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by azimibraun: 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
Speak for yourself.. don't speak for the Igbo SE Man.. Nnamdi Kanu is speaking for them on Biafra Radio..

Because of Appointments an Igboman from Anioma Delta was denied live on TV by an igbo brother Nwazurike. Ijaw says he is not his brother... Igbo say he is not his brother Anioma Man NNPC GMD has no nation to call his.

Naija!!!
Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by bigv(m): 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
At least we gave GEJ the benefit of doubt, all I'm saying it would be only fair to reciprocate and extend such costly gestures to PMB/APC. We haven't discarded our Voter's Card yet.
nkowaputa:

You will know a seed that will germinate and produce well from the day you plant it.

Buhari and Apc body language shows they have nothing to offer.
365days minus 100days (365-100) =265days.
#100wasteddays
#apcpartyoflies
Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by egift(m): 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Check my own picture below.

Are you more "yorubatic" than Tinubu? grin grin grin

Your deceit can't work on me. Try it on the zombies

#Wailers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by drss(m): 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
Beremx:
....and the wailing continues.....

next topic please!

Obinoscopy,i see you! grin
^^^ This one is highly dissapointed in Buari but she will never admit it. grin

5 Likes

Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by SeverusSnape(m): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
egift:

#Wailers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You don keep quiet ba?... Egoat grin

1 Like

Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by egift(m): 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You don keep quiet ba?... Egoat grin

Chor! Chor!! Chor!!! - Nkita ara grin grin grin grin
Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by drss(m): 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
farouk2much:
Buhari is the greatest president nigeria has ever had
Wetin u smoke this evening

2 Likes

Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by viktor01(m): 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
hush.........! shocked shocked shocked shocked
This a government of body languages. use your own body language to communicate and if you can't, hush.........!
Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by neocortex: 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
The zombies won't listen, they have
been bought.
Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by Ikiriye(m): 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
sammyj:
I wonder when the wailers will stop the propaganda against this government.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2739269_clvrh3ow8aawwho_jpegb9410a887cc29efdba8c24c0caffdad6

That is the essence of democracy mumu.have you forgotten that what goes around comes around.
Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by Saheed69(m): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
Just in 100 days and u guys are complaining, please free this man now. 100 days tiii yajuuu, Abaa
Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by Rexology: 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
I do not blame the man who betrayed the trust placed on him, rather I blame the man who placed the trust. Adults should be able to take full responsibility for their actions, and the last time I checked, all the electorates are adults, therefore Nigerians should take full responsibility for whatever thing we face in this government. If Nigerians think they have made a mistake, we should wait to correct it in 2019.
Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by Boss13: 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
As an ardent supporter of Buhari, I must confess that I am totally disappointed with his leadership so far. If his media aide can deny these promises then what is left. I also thought Buhari was a party man and should key into the manifesto and template designed by the party. I am surprised with this new turnaround.

Buhari must not fall into the same trap Jonathan fell into - failing to listen to Nigerians and terming general verdicts as mere opposition talk. Nigerians are getting more informed and wiser by the second. With social media, people begin to form their own opinion.

Buhari, it would be painful if I consider PDP against APC because you failed us. 100 days is a lot of time and you have wasted it on nothing. No blueprint, no action just nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by Rexology: 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
I do not blame the man who betrayed the trust placed on him, rather I blame the man who placed the trust. Adults should be able to take full responsibility for their actions, and the last time I checked, all the electorates are adults, therefore Nigerians should take full responsibility for whatever thing we face in this government. If Nigerians think they have made a mistake, we should wait till 2019 to correct it.
Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by Callmemike(m): 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
Beremx:

next topic please!

Lol? THAT IS YOUR USUAL APPROACH WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY IN DEFENCE OF APC. YOU LOT ARE PREDICTABLE

1 Like

Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by kaboninc(m): 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
egift:
Yet again the WailLooters are continuing. grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you cannot wait for the full appoints to judge, that is your cup of tea. And if you can't wait for 4yrs to judge the performance of the President Buhari's Administration, then I dash you this carton of towel. grin grin grin grin [size=1pt]Dearpreye, HzRF, SeverusSnape, Biafranqueen, Ezenwammadu, Mizmycoli, Francizy, kaboninc, Truckpusher, temitemi1, bloodykiller, Aprokoman, Forwetinnah, mmsen,[/size]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-d4uqhRkocp4/VX5eaypY4oI/AAAAAAAFjwY/mZEagZYQrzc/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Ride on Mr. President. The whole of Nigeria is behind you.

eGIFT, REALLY!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by Revolva(m): 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
So many useless nigerians are on nairaland.....sadist impatient bastards
Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by egift(m): 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
Saheed69:
Just in 100 days and u guys are complaining, please free this man now. 100 days tiii yajuuu, Abaa

The funny thing is that the very set of Desperados running impatient for 100 days are the same people praising the PDP years of failure.
Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by egift(m): 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
kaboninc:
eGIFT, REALLY!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes oooo my Oga. We all want Nigeria to move forward. Now some funny folks want us to ignore all those that looted hard, Maka Why!
Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by smuth(m): 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
farouk2much:
Buhari is the greatest president nigeria has ever had

Your father
Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by hansad: 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
sammyj:
I wonder when the wailers will stop the propaganda against this government.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2739269_clvrh3ow8aawwho_jpegb9410a887cc29efdba8c24c0caffdad6

The culture of dishonesty and deception has been deeper enthrenced in Nigeria after President Buhari's academic certificate status was left unresolved during the last presidential election.

Jonathan government had no gut to investigate the issue of Buhari's academic credentials and election qualification, because the evil forces of dishonesty and deception were in tens of millions before the election.

Those forces of deceptive won the election. Nigeria may not recover from their grip.

1 Like

Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by kaboninc(m): 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
egift:

Yes oooo my Oga. We all want Nigeria to move forward. Now some funny folks want us to ignore all those that looted hard, Maka Why!

Chaiii! Chaiiiii!! Chaiiiiiii!!!!

It's alright! cheesy cheesy cheesy

But the APC did exactly the same thing when GEJ was in power nau.

1 Like

Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by Positiveminds(m): 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
bigv:
Who cares what happens in 100days. PMB is not a magician. With the rot in this systems called Nigeria, it would seem to take forever to fix it.
For all I care, if we can be honest with ourselves, those that 'know' knows it's no longer business as usual. You would be held accountable for your actions now.

That alone is worth more than a '100days' achievement. #LetsGiveHim4Years.

REAL DUNCE .E-GOAT

1 Like

Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by Eazydeek(m): 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
omolami:
Waiting for lie Mohammed to twist the story and Garba to truncate it while adesina send it to the durstbin. Useless party full of deceit. Waiting for lie Mohammed to twist the story and Garba to truncate it while adesina send it to the durstbin. Useless party full of deceit.

Same way your party ( PDP ) has led Nigerians for 16yrs ... You followers of mental degradation
Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by iykedare(m): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
Beremx:

next topic please!

Even when presented with facts,you still show your dumbness.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by Eazydeek(m): 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
Singarapper:
APC IS SCAM..THANK GOD YOU ALL ARE ALIVE TO SEE THE WAY THEYARE RUNNING THEIR GOVERNMENT...

In just 3months ? You conclude all that

Such irritable worm filled brain of yours didn't cry during GEJ's first 100days o

Why crying now ?

Oh I gerrit
You a wailer

Hahahaha
Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by Eazydeek(m): 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
Autolord:
Somebody close to buhari should give him a dirty slap to bring his kunu/gworo infested old brain back to life so that he can resign because all we see now is body language with a dead brain

Same way you slap your parents at home

Its no shame you even sold your mum's womb for money

#AgonyOfAWailer
Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by Eazydeek(m): 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
anonimi:
It should be obvious to even a blind Nigerian that we were thoroughly DECEIVED by the sweet-tongued, smooth-talking, propaganda-spewing change SCAM merchants.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2110433_photogrid1423507310454_jpeg15665798139e20373fd1ab95e35707b5

Are you saying we should have voted for the incompetent continuity ?

You must be high on onitsha fufu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timipre Sylva: FG Not Financially Able To Pay Subsidy / Soldiers Arrested Innocent Father, Labelled Him Enugu ESN Commander:Intersociety / Betta Edu's Suspension A Welcome Development - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.