Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece (17086 Views)

BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times / Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by Baamsy(m): 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
omolami:
Waiting for lie Mohammed to twist the story and Garba to truncate it while adesina send it to the durstbin. Useless party full of deceit. Waiting for lie Mohammed to twist the story and Garba to truncate it while adesina send it to the durstbin. Useless party full of deceit.
cool
Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by francizy(m): 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
undecided

Buhari's body odour is performing (turning water to wine and stone to bread), what else do you guys want na??

Proudly 5%!!! undecided

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by Emperortj93(m): 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
One word
BARCANISTA
Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by Forwetinnah: 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
It's draining to understand APC and their rants honestly. ..Buhari campaigned and won elections based on APC manifesto, now they're trying to twist things to make us believe he can't be tied to his party policies/promises?? Oh goodness me!! Democracy is a very big joke in the hands of these clowns

8 Likes

Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by azimibraun: 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
Eyaaa!!!!! GEJ has come and gone... Haters deal with it. fire on PMB. All this distractions will not work neither will the President be stampeded.
Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by ocelot2006(m): 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
sammyj:
I wonder when the wailers will stop the propaganda against this government.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2739269_clvrh3ow8aawwho_jpegb9410a887cc29efdba8c24c0caffdad6

See a W@nking W@nker talk about propaganda. When u folks are pros in that.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by Forwetinnah: 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
Beync:
it's quite unfortunate for those who put their trust on their promises, especially the school children and unemployed graduates expectin free meals and monthly 5,000 respectively.

Here you have it...now they're saying Buhari never said anything like that, APC did. Okay. .can they now tell me the difference between Buhari and APC? The shamelessness of the APC is provoking

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by azimibraun: 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
Buhari wouldn't make appointments was all that was in the Air... Now the Appointments are lopsided.. If you ask me, that is progress.
Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by harbeemx(m): 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
Really...it still surprises me that APC supporters would still have something to prove Buhari right when they actually know he's wrong in all ways. A MAN CAN'T SET OUT ON A JOURNEY ON THE WRONG PATH AND EXPECT TO ARRIVE IN THE RIGHT WAY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by SeverusSnape(m): 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
egift:
Yet again the WailLooters are continuing. grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you cannot wait for the full appoints to judge, that is your cup of tea. And if you can't wait for 4yrs to judge the performance of the President Buhari's Administration, then I dash you this carton of towel. grin grin grin grin [size=1pt]Dearpreye, HzRF, SeverusSnape, Biafranqueen, Ezenwammadu, Mizmycoli, Francizy, kaboninc, Truckpusher, temitemi1, bloodykiller, Aprokoman, Forwetinnah, mmsen,[/size]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-d4uqhRkocp4/VX5eaypY4oI/AAAAAAAFjwY/mZEagZYQrzc/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Ride on Mr. President. The whole of Nigeria is behind you.
The whole of your fellow brainless, brainwashed zombies are behind him.

Despicable and shameless data fraudster.

Where is GenbIoodykiller sef?... Come and release those evidences, Egift must be probed!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hwfar!!!!!!!
Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by egift(m): 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The whole of your fellow brainless, brainwashed zombies are behind him.

Despicable and shameless data fraudster.

Where is GenbIoodykiller sef?... Come and release those evidences, Egift must be probed!

Chor! Chor!! Chor!!! - #WailingLooters - Adults crying hopelessly. Wait did I hear "GEJ Till 2019" grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by iffydave: 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hehehehehe

No be small thing....

ladyF:
Interesting. ....lemme read comments on this one *spreads mat*

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

NNE biko shift for me grin
Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by SeverusSnape(m): 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
egift:

Chor! Chor!! Chor!! - WailingLooters - oya bite me - nkita ara! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Minion, If you like write a whole epistle in Igbo, Any discerning mind knows you're not Igbo, You're just a slavish impostor.

Mad goat!...Buharistic twerp grin

3 Likes

Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by ladyF(f): 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
iffydave:
Hehehehehe

No be small thing....

NNE biko shift for me grin
lol enough space for everyone grin
Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by azimibraun: 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
Obama promised no American boots will be in Iraq and Afghanistan when he is elected president.. Some of us the enlightened ones knew what happened after all... Troop surge.

President GEJ promised to commission the second Niger Bridge in 2014.. we all knew what happened afterall.. Foundation laying.

I don't see all these as deceit like most illiterates will see them. They are just a change or shift of policy as a result of exigencies.

Who stopped the dredging of the River Niger in lokoja Kogi state; Yaradua. Gej stopped it and transferred the funds to the Niger Delta. Did Kogi people complain? No! They saw it as government choosing it's priorities.

Haters deal with it. Policies of political parties are not iron cast. They are flexible. Where policies change, citizens and supporters are enlightened and alternatives are provided to maintain supporters and citizens confidence.

If PMB fails to keep any promise, then see the "Make up" policy or promise.
Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by spenca: 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
I must say that since the APC has been clamoring for party supremacy it would only be right for Buhari to toe party line like he advocated for during the saraki/Dogara fiasco , if party say declare pls declare and if party say 100 days convention please don't deny it ,I must say am outrightly disappointed with the APC led FG

1 Like

Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
I have said it before that same way he denied the document he used for his campaign,would be the same way he would also deny the APC's manifesto after one year in office,he would say he was not there when it was written.

1 Like

Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by j4sure(m): 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ok oooooo brb
Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by egift(m): 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Minion, If you like write a whole epistle in Igbo, Any discerning mind knows you're not Igbo, You're just a slavish impostor.

Did I hear no "Vacancy in Aso Rock 2015" abi na "GEJ till 2015" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by Splashme: 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
BankManager:
Where's ur certificate?? Go and ask Army..
Your asset declaration nko?? Go and ask CCB...
Campaign promises nko? Go and ask APC Oh
look! Probe

Almost 100days in office, not one of his
promises has been fulfilled..
100 WASTED DAYS!!!

Hahahahahahaha . . . . bros, laugh wan kill me

2 Likes

Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by SeverusSnape(m): 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
egift:

Did I hear no "Vacancy in Aso Rock 2015" abi na "GEJ till 2015" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Did I hear that you and your fellow zombies have collected your 5,000? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by sammyj: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
............................................................... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..................... grin grin grin grin grin grin
ocelot2006:

See a W@nking W@nker talk about propaganda. When u folks are pros in that.
Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by nkowaputa(m): 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
bigv:
Who cares what happens in 100days. PMB is not a magician. With the rot in this systems called Nigeria, it would seem to take forever to fix it.
For all I care, if we can be honest with ourselves, those that 'know' knows it's no longer business as usual. You would be held accountable for your actions now.

That alone is worth more than a '100days' achievement. #LetsGiveHim4Years.

You will know a seed that will germinate and produce well from the day you plant it.

Buhari and Apc body language shows they have nothing to offer.
365days minus 100days (365-100) =265days.
#100wasteddays
#apcpartyoflies

1 Like

Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by solastan: 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
ochejoseph:
RE : Understanding Buhari in 100 Days ( Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece)  

It was Joseph B. Wirthlin who said "Honesty is of God and dishonesty of the devil; the devil was a liar from the beginning.
The quote above sums up the the attempt  by a Presidential media Aide Mallam Garba Shehu to further deceive Nigerians into believing anything meaningful had taken place in the last  100 days.
Like Steven Covey puts it The more people rationalize cheating, the more it becomes a culture of dishonesty. And that can become a vicious, downward cycle. Because suddenly, if everyone else is cheating, you feel a need to cheat, too.
It very regrettable that the same people who told Nigerians  that they will generate 20,000 Megawatts of electricity in four years are turning around to not only disown the promise as a road map, but are now claiming they knew nothing about the contract document that almost certainly brough them into office.
Before the presidential elections , Buhari and APC had accused their Opponents severally of  not declaring their assets publicly, and went on to pledge that not only will their Presidential candidate  declare his assets publicly he will encourage his appointees to do so as a "Pre- condition" for their. appointment into office. unfortunately, It never happened !!! Buhari and "Pastor" Osinbajo till date are yet to fulfill these simple promise they made to Nigerians.
Even the new  NNPC boss that attempted to make his declaration public was quickly whipped into line. 

The claim  by Mr Femi Adeshina that the promise to declare assets publicly was made by the  APC and not General Buhari clearly shows that he lacks the mental capacity to do what he was employed to do , because if he does, he would have  come to the conclusion that under the Electoral Act 2011 as amended there is no provision for independent candidacy. 

On Boko Haram,  Nigerians do not need to peruse any document,  General  Buhari himself promised to end the Boko Haram insurgency  within two weeks if elected President , even though he had 8 weeks to finetune his strategy he has so far failed to deliver 14 weeks after coming to office.
Within  Buhari's 100 days in office over 2000 innocent  Nigerians have perished in the hands of Boko Haram insurgents. 
Under the former administration, APC members and sympathisers shamefully  celebrated every attack and loss of life on social media  "showering" insults at will  on our soldiers.
Despite the huge sacrifices our brothers and sisters in the armed forces were making  Mallam Nasiru El- rufai and his clan led an onslaught against them and their families describing them as "Jonathanian" unfortunately, these are the same men and women  they are now pleading with to save them from disgrace and embarrassment.
Rather than hiding  under some mischievous excuse the President and his team  must accept the fact that they have failed to deliver on this promise.

Running a government on "Body Language"  when citizens are neither deaf or dumb is a style that is alien to virtually all Nigerians, the country does not need a leader that hardly ever communicate with citizens or a leader who goes into hibernation at the slightest opportunity , the  last kingdom to be  ruled using "Body Language"  was probably  the Manyakhetas of India who were ruled  by Rashtrakutan dynasty from  753 -982 AD.  it is therefore out of place for Shehu to subject citizens in the 21st century to body language lectures instead of telling them what the government has done in plain language.
The recent revelation by the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission, that  the recent improvement in electricity was as a result of earlier  steps taken by the Jonathan administration has rubbished the false claims of Shehu and the APC  that Buhari’s body language was responsible for the improvement in power supply.

On relations with our neighbour's one must not fail to state the fact that when the then president of Nigeria sought help from our Neighbour's in the fight against insurgents the APC and General Buhari himself described  the action as a big disgrace while Mallam Nasiru El - rufai described Jonathan's  visit to Chad's as a Meeting to strategise on how to  plan more attacks on citizens.
 Interestingly, the first country General Buhari visited on assumption of office was Chad where he sought the assistance and cooperation of that country in the fight against insurgents like Jonathan before him. 
These is the kind  of hypocrisy and deception that must be condemned by all those who wish this nation well.‎

Rice Importation or Production  has nothing to do with the Buhari Administration as falsely claimed by Shehu in his article.
The agricultural strides of Nigeria under the leadership of the current African Development Bank chief Dr Adeshina  is widely celebrated and documented despite attempts by the APC and their cohorts to rubbish it , even a village farmer knows that  it takes an average of 4 months to plant and harvest  the best variety of rice .
These desperate attempt to appropriate another man's achievements is part of the corruption that Nigeria must eradicate.

Although I am from the North I do not support the systematic emasculation of other sections of the country as presently being practised by the Buhari administration neither am I in support of the gradual  de-capitation of INEC and all the ingredients that makes it Independent.

As Nigerians we must be objective, people like Shehu must see beyond their next pay slip,while all those who chanted change must see beyond party sentiments, ethnic or religious affiliation and stand for the truth even when it hurts.
May God continue to Bless Nigeria and NigeriansYou better decamp to APC just like your Bayelsans counterpart!!! Mumu PDP stelwart!!!

http://www.swiftreporters.com/re-understanding-buhari-in-100-days/

Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by azimibraun: 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
^^I heard that too O! No vacancy in ASO rock in 2015....GEJ till 2019.

How can somebody say all of these and I expect the individual to support PMB now? I am the one with the problem joor!! Please Buhari Haters forgive me.
Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by solastan: 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
ochejoseph:
RE : Understanding Buhari in 100 Days ( Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece)  

It was Joseph B. Wirthlin who said "Honesty is of God and dishonesty of the devil; the devil was a liar from the beginning.
The quote above sums up the the attempt  by a Presidential media Aide Mallam Garba Shehu to further deceive Nigerians into believing anything meaningful had taken place in the last  100 days.
Like Steven Covey puts it The more people rationalize cheating, the more it becomes a culture of dishonesty. And that can become a vicious, downward cycle. Because suddenly, if everyone else is cheating, you feel a need to cheat, too.
It very regrettable that the same people who told Nigerians  that they will generate 20,000 Megawatts of electricity in four years are turning around to not only disown the promise as a road map, but are now claiming they knew nothing about the contract document that almost certainly brough them into office.
Before the presidential elections , Buhari and APC had accused their Opponents severally of  not declaring their assets publicly, and went on to pledge that not only will their Presidential candidate  declare his assets publicly he will encourage his appointees to do so as a "Pre- condition" for their. appointment into office. unfortunately, It never happened !!! Buhari and "Pastor" Osinbajo till date are yet to fulfill these simple promise they made to Nigerians.
Even the new  NNPC boss that attempted to make his declaration public was quickly whipped into line. 

The claim  by Mr Femi Adeshina that the promise to declare assets publicly was made by the  APC and not General Buhari clearly shows that he lacks the mental capacity to do what he was employed to do , because if he does, he would have  come to the conclusion that under the Electoral Act 2011 as amended there is no provision for independent candidacy. 

On Boko Haram,  Nigerians do not need to peruse any document,  General  Buhari himself promised to end the Boko Haram insurgency  within two weeks if elected President , even though he had 8 weeks to finetune his strategy he has so far failed to deliver 14 weeks after coming to office.
Within  Buhari's 100 days in office over 2000 innocent  Nigerians have perished in the hands of Boko Haram insurgents. 
Under the former administration, APC members and sympathisers shamefully  celebrated every attack and loss of life on social media  "showering" insults at will  on our soldiers.
Despite the huge sacrifices our brothers and sisters in the armed forces were making  Mallam Nasiru El- rufai and his clan led an onslaught against them and their families describing them as "Jonathanian" unfortunately, these are the same men and women  they are now pleading with to save them from disgrace and embarrassment.
Rather than hiding  under some mischievous excuse the President and his team  must accept the fact that they have failed to deliver on this promise.

Running a government on "Body Language"  when citizens are neither deaf or dumb is a style that is alien to virtually all Nigerians, the country does not need a leader that hardly ever communicate with citizens or a leader who goes into hibernation at the slightest opportunity , the  last kingdom to be  ruled using "Body Language"  was probably  the Manyakhetas of India who were ruled  by Rashtrakutan dynasty from  753 -982 AD.  it is therefore out of place for Shehu to subject citizens in the 21st century to body language lectures instead of telling them what the government has done in plain language.
The recent revelation by the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission, that  the recent improvement in electricity was as a result of earlier  steps taken by the Jonathan administration has rubbished the false claims of Shehu and the APC  that Buhari’s body language was responsible for the improvement in power supply.

On relations with our neighbour's one must not fail to state the fact that when the then president of Nigeria sought help from our Neighbour's in the fight against insurgents the APC and General Buhari himself described  the action as a big disgrace while Mallam Nasiru El - rufai described Jonathan's  visit to Chad's as a Meeting to strategise on how to  plan more attacks on citizens.
 Interestingly, the first country General Buhari visited on assumption of office was Chad where he sought the assistance and cooperation of that country in the fight against insurgents like Jonathan before him. 
These is the kind  of hypocrisy and deception that must be condemned by all those who wish this nation well.‎

Rice Importation or Production  has nothing to do with the Buhari Administration as falsely claimed by Shehu in his article.
The agricultural strides of Nigeria under the leadership of the current African Development Bank chief Dr Adeshina  is widely celebrated and documented despite attempts by the APC and their cohorts to rubbish it , even a village farmer knows that  it takes an average of 4 months to plant and harvest  the best variety of rice .
These desperate attempt to appropriate another man's achievements is part of the corruption that Nigeria must eradicate.

Although I am from the North I do not support the systematic emasculation of other sections of the country as presently being practised by the Buhari administration neither am I in support of the gradual  de-capitation of INEC and all the ingredients that makes it Independent.

As Nigerians we must be objective, people like Shehu must see beyond their next pay slip,while all those who chanted change must see beyond party sentiments, ethnic or religious affiliation and stand for the truth even when it hurts.
May God continue to Bless Nigeria and NigeriansYou better decamp to APC just like your Bayelsans counterpart!!! Mumu PDP stelwart!!!

http://www.swiftreporters.com/re-understanding-buhari-in-100-days/

You better decamp to APC just like your Bayelsans counterparts did!! MuMU PDP stelwart!!!
Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by egift(m): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2800197_bu202_jpegc2f2ff0506c65c25c52325d9b8bd9b81

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2800199_bu6_jpega211b50860e242b83415c10ad64094e1

SeverusSnape:

At Bold: Are you more Igbo than Ikemba of Nnewi. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece by azimibraun: 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
5000naira to jobless youths how do you know the number of youths eligible for the handouts in less that 100days? Help us with a statistics of jobless youth in your district alone in 3months pls. Not your whole LGA o! Just your district. Mad person. NUC, NYSC and the 2016 census will provide the data so wait.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Seeks $500m Loan For Lagos, Diaspora Bond / Ambode Visits Rauf Aregbesola (Photos) / Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.