Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Gordon Obua Cries Out: ‘NNPC Didn’t Give Me 6.9million Dollars’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gordon Obua Cries Out: ‘NNPC Didn’t Give Me 6.9million Dollars’ (459 Views)

Gordon Obua Buried, Goodluck, Patience Jonathan Attend (Photos) / Gordon Obua Is Dead! Jonathan's Ex CSO Dies Of Heart Attack / RECESSION: Nigeria’s Oil, Gas Reserves Running Out, NNPC Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gordon Obua Cries Out: ‘NNPC Didn’t Give Me 6.9million Dollars’ by FamouPeopleMag(m): 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan’s Chief Security Officer, Mr. Gordon Obua is now crying out to Nigerians to save him from the hands of the APC government.
The DSS Operative is shouting on the rooftop that NNPC never gave him the sum of 6.9million dollars to construct stage for his former boss during the presidential campaign.
Also, he is saying that he is ready to face the leadership of the NNPC to produce any evidence of payment of the money to him or to any company where he has interest. He added that he was arres
http://www.famouspeoplemagazine.com/gordon-obua-cries-out-nnpc-didnt-give-me-6-9million-dollars/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Used As Good Example Internationally. / Security Forces Kill 8 Mexican Tourists After They Thought They Were Terrorists / Okorocha Gets Approval To Increase Imo State Debt Profile To N80bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.