Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

PHOTO: Homeless Woman With Sick Child In Lagos Need Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Homeless Woman With Sick Child In Lagos Need Help (704 Views)

Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Hillarious(photo): Sick Child Negotiates With Doctors Over Injection / PHOTOS: Homeless Woman Severely Injured And Abandoned Near Governor's Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Homeless Woman With Sick Child In Lagos Need Help by olokfor: 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-A5WqNUXR7jw/VeRWw58PFKI/AAAAAAAGbIQ/1yJk728tm-s/s1600/3.jpg[/img]
A www.metronaija.com reader spotted this homeless woman in tears with a very sick looking child by the road side just by Tantalizers at Allen round-about in Ikeja. Please if there's anyone around the area who can help her ..
http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photo-homeless-woman-with-sick-child-in.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: PHOTO: Homeless Woman With Sick Child In Lagos Need Help by agarawu23(m): 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
so sad cry

God will provide for her and send her helper by the grace of God.
Re: PHOTO: Homeless Woman With Sick Child In Lagos Need Help by INTROVERT(f): 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
cry cry
Re: PHOTO: Homeless Woman With Sick Child In Lagos Need Help by manny4life(m): 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
agarawu23:
so sad cry

God will provide for her and send her helper by the grace of God.

What happened to you being a source of help?

This is the problem with our so-called Christians, instead of them to be the real help, they would preach "God will provide"... Smh
Re: PHOTO: Homeless Woman With Sick Child In Lagos Need Help by donholy28(m): 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
Damn! I feel sorry for her but i hate able bodied beggars.
Re: PHOTO: Homeless Woman With Sick Child In Lagos Need Help by agarawu23(m): 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
manny4life:

What happened to you being a source of help?

This is the problem with our so-called Christians, instead of them to be the real help, they would preach "God will provide"... Smh
don't judge me if you don't know anything about me.

don't jump into conclusion smiley
Re: PHOTO: Homeless Woman With Sick Child In Lagos Need Help by Visocrate(m): 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
Oh Nigeria I wonder what will be the fate of the common man even graduate no get work talk less of somebody wey no smell school I pray that her helper comes and rescues her from the situation
Re: PHOTO: Homeless Woman With Sick Child In Lagos Need Help by SweetJoystick(m): 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
I doubt if they dont have a home, that might just be her place of work, she might come all the way from Epe to earn a living in Ikeja, even outside Lagos where she is not known. These beggars would do anything to make money these days. But if her case is genuine, may help come her way
Re: PHOTO: Homeless Woman With Sick Child In Lagos Need Help by SweetJoystick(m): 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
I doubt if they dont have a home, that might just be her place of work, she might come all the way from Epe to earn a living in Ikeja, even outside Lagos where she is not known. These beggars would do anything to make money these days. But if her case is genuine, may help come her way

(1) (Reply)

How #bringbackourgirls Changed To #bringbackezekwesili / Teenage Girl Stabs Mother To Death After Watching Beheading Video Online. Sad! / Buhari To B’haram: Release Chibok Girls, Get Amnesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.