Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

The Nigerian Basket Ball Player Celebration That Got Me Thinking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Basket Ball Player Celebration That Got Me Thinking (1807 Views)

"Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide / See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today / The Fanatical Sign Post That Got Me Thinking In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Basket Ball Player Celebration That Got Me Thinking by koife(m): 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
Can someone tell me what this celebration style would mean?
Any similarity with the church of Satan horns

1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Basket Ball Player Celebration That Got Me Thinking by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
So many stupidd questions on nairaland dis days. Seuns abeg you no dey ban people again?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Nigerian Basket Ball Player Celebration That Got Me Thinking by dont8(m): 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
Why do we read meanings to everything under the sun?

Don't you have something meanigful doing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Basket Ball Player Celebration That Got Me Thinking by koife(m): 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
Well, all I see is two hands up and unshaved arm pit
Re: The Nigerian Basket Ball Player Celebration That Got Me Thinking by Omololu007(m): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
What a stupid question

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Basket Ball Player Celebration That Got Me Thinking by boix(m): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
They always want to attach meaning to everything , u no go aLlow the person happy him own

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Basket Ball Player Celebration That Got Me Thinking by WailingWailer00(m): 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
You be mumu grin, just like your president

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Basket Ball Player Celebration That Got Me Thinking by koife(m): 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
WailingWailer00:
What an example...lol
Re: The Nigerian Basket Ball Player Celebration That Got Me Thinking by LoveMachine(m): 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
If he schooled in the U.S. Then he may have joined the omega fraternity. They are a black organization run by whites secretly. For more info in the topic YouTube "boule". The late great Steve cokely exposed their organization something serious. Peace. Most people who pledge don't know the origin so they may not be bad people. But some most certainly know and join for access to power. Look it up if you think it's a joke.
Re: The Nigerian Basket Ball Player Celebration That Got Me Thinking by koife(m): 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
LoveMachine:
If he schooled in the U.S. Then he may have joined the omega fraternity. They are a black organization run by whites secretly. For more info in the topic YouTube "boule". The late great Steve cokely exposed their organization something serious. Peace. Most people who pledge don't know the origin so they may not be bad people. But some most certainly know and join for access to power. Look it up if you think it's a joke.
Bro I think you ain't far from truth...my friend in Atlanta does that sign pretty every time something good happens
Re: The Nigerian Basket Ball Player Celebration That Got Me Thinking by stiles009(m): 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mtceeeeeeeeeeeeeew. .. .. Can't things just be without ascribing stupid meaning to it?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Basket Ball Player Celebration That Got Me Thinking by Vicadonis(m): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
OP is unwell

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Basket Ball Player Celebration That Got Me Thinking by LoveMachine(m): 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
koife:

Bro I think you ain't far from truth...my friend in Atlanta does that sign pretty every time something good happens

Yeah he's prolly an Omega. I know some guys who pledged. They don't like to talk about what they did to get initiated but I've read some stuff online and it aint no joke.

Check this vid. Couldn't be my life.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT9TgiPl-WM

edit:
here's the website with the trailer for the doc it's directed by one of us. His name is Jeff Obafemi.
http://www.heaintheavymovie.com/www.heaintheavymovie.com/Home.html

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Basket Ball Player Celebration That Got Me Thinking by Bamss1: 11:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
Op so u even have picture of Satan dat u've studied so well to the extent that u could carve out that beautiful celebration from it.

U better go find work.

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Basket Ball Player Celebration That Got Me Thinking by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bamss1:
Op so u even have picture of Satan dat u've studied so well to the extent that u could carve out that beautiful celebration from it.

U better go find work.
na prison work go fit am, to dey bath old criminals and murderers

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Basket Ball Player Celebration That Got Me Thinking by nationwide1(m): 12:12am On Sep 01, 2015
I'm surprised many people are not knowledgeable enough to know what the op is talking about but rather pelt insult at innocent and intelligent op.

Op is 100 % correct. For those who don't know, look at the pictures of Christmas tree, diamond formation in football and the horn picture the op presented. They all look like.

I don't want to go into details but op indeed knows what he is talking about.
Re: The Nigerian Basket Ball Player Celebration That Got Me Thinking by jemir000: 12:59am On Sep 01, 2015
WailingWailer00:
grin
WailingWailer00:
Re: The Nigerian Basket Ball Player Celebration That Got Me Thinking by jemir000: 1:01am On Sep 01, 2015
WailingWailer00:

haaaaaa...I swear..d guy mumu no get part 2..but e be like say sai baba mumu strong pass im own
Re: The Nigerian Basket Ball Player Celebration That Got Me Thinking by sarmiie(m): 5:37am On Sep 01, 2015
The troll is strong in this one
Re: The Nigerian Basket Ball Player Celebration That Got Me Thinking by azimibraun: 6:12am On Sep 01, 2015
I don't see the question stupid. I see the intelligence in identifying the similarity. We should encourage our own to be this smart. If you think he is using his brain for something wrong then help him redirect it. Am amazed by the smartness. I wouldn't have thought of that myself. Some people don't know how fast satanism is growing. I once saw a guy design the Goat of barfomet as pendant and wore it. Just me and a few dudes knew he we had a satanist in our midst. Other just saw it as an ugly pendant. They are spreading across the globe in quick pace.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Basket Ball Player Celebration That Got Me Thinking by koife(m): 7:50am On Sep 01, 2015
azimibraun:
I don't see the question stupid. I see the intelligence in identifying the similarity. We should encourage our own to be this smart. If you think he is using his brain for something wrong then help him redirect it. Am amazed by the smartness. I wouldn't have thought of that myself. Some people don't know how fast satanism is growing. I once saw a guy design the Goat of barfomet as pendant and wore it. Just me and a few dudes knew he we had a satanist in our midst. Other just saw it as an ugly pendant. They are spreading across the globe in quick pace.
The spread technique is called imagery....they keep showing u sign n image that subtly cut information accross

(1) (Reply)

My Weekend "Gift" To The Good People Of NL Politics Section / All crew, passengers die as Nigerian Air Force fighter jet crashes in Adamawa / US Airforce Stealth Drone Armed With Laser Gun To Kill Russian S-400 Defences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.