Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,223 members, 7,957,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

US Airforce Stealth Drone Armed With Laser Gun To Kill Russian S-400 Defences - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Airforce Stealth Drone Armed With Laser Gun To Kill Russian S-400 Defences (1821 Views)

Young Nigerian Airforce Officer Dies In Accident (Photos) / AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun / US Airforce Puts On A Show Of Force. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Airforce Stealth Drone Armed With Laser Gun To Kill Russian S-400 Defences by Yanks101: 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
Re: US Airforce Stealth Drone Armed With Laser Gun To Kill Russian S-400 Defences by chigoizie7(m): 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ok,but I know nothing about military powers
Re: US Airforce Stealth Drone Armed With Laser Gun To Kill Russian S-400 Defences by Orjioorji(f): 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
111 world war loading
Re: US Airforce Stealth Drone Armed With Laser Gun To Kill Russian S-400 Defences by moderation2020: 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
honestly I foresee 3rd world war
Re: US Airforce Stealth Drone Armed With Laser Gun To Kill Russian S-400 Defences by GenbIoodykiller: 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
burn baby burn
Re: US Airforce Stealth Drone Armed With Laser Gun To Kill Russian S-400 Defences by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
Good luck with that US. In reality those planes would have to come dangerously close to be effective. Unlike in a Hollywood scripts, I would not presume the S400s would be giving them Hi-fives, inviting them to come that close. Currently the S400 is the world most sophisticated air defense system and US has no answer for it, and Russia is unto launching S500 next year.

For the past 2 years I have come to respect Russia's aerial survellance technology. They not only can detect and shoot down drones, but they can capture them from air as well. Avtobaza is a Russian ground-based radar jamming and deception system that was used by the Iranians to bring down US most sophisticated Stealth Drone the RQ-170. Drones are becoming very vulnerable by the day.

3 Likes

Re: US Airforce Stealth Drone Armed With Laser Gun To Kill Russian S-400 Defences by giantstrides(m): 12:55am On Oct 14, 2015
Mtcheew, nonsense post.

I guess you do not really understand what a S300 is. Right now Russia is the one who decides which jets get to fly in the syrian airspace. Pray tell me how a drone is supposed to shoot down a missile flying with a mach 6 speed.
Re: US Airforce Stealth Drone Armed With Laser Gun To Kill Russian S-400 Defences by moderation2020: 6:35am On Oct 14, 2015
giantstrides:
Mtcheew, nonsense post.

I guess you do not really understand what a S300 is. Right now Russia is the one who decides which jets get to fly in the syrian airspace. Pray tell me how a drone is supposed to shoot down a missile flying with a mach 6 speed.

no, that is not the d message.

the message is that USA dnt detect wat happens in the world strictly like that, Russia went without USA instructions, and this is not the first time it has happened severally. any time USA will take offence and retaliate it might linger into a war

1 Like

Re: US Airforce Stealth Drone Armed With Laser Gun To Kill Russian S-400 Defences by otukpo(f): 6:52am On Oct 14, 2015
The war is about to start.

US is evil.
Re: US Airforce Stealth Drone Armed With Laser Gun To Kill Russian S-400 Defences by capip120(m): 6:53am On Oct 14, 2015
Haha why do I find the US stupid on this? To think that they made it look as if they are the only ones capable of infiltrating Russian air defense is laughable, or do they think Russia has no solution to their bushy patriot missile which is not half as good as the s300 not to mention the s400.
When it starts what happened in Vietnam War where Russian sams shut down hundreds of planes with the s9 divna will be worst (The S9 Divna has a record of 1 kill in every 20 rocket pods launched grin grin grin it was hell)
They should just stuff their ass in their mouth and quit with propaganda or better still try to infiltrate Russian air space with the so called predator and see what happens not some Jumbo simulation we are seeing here.

(1) (Reply)

This Pic Might Make U Cry And Be Thankful To God / The Question I Asked A Politician And She Stopped Takking To Me / Why Is Apc Forcing Sylva On Bayelsans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.