Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

RCCG Sack Pastor Toyin Ogundipe For Inviting Pasuma To Perform At A Crusade - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Sack Pastor Toyin Ogundipe For Inviting Pasuma To Perform At A Crusade (2797 Views)

Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade / Apostle Johnson Suleman Arrives Cyprus For A Crusade (Photos) / Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG Sack Pastor Toyin Ogundipe For Inviting Pasuma To Perform At A Crusade by exlink10(m): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
A pastor at a parish of RCCG in Lagos has been sacked for inviting Fuji star Pasuma to a 3-day crusade without consulting the national headquarter. The pastor identified as Toyin Ogundipe has been suspended by Adeboye for trying to drag the name of the church in the mud.

The banner for the crusade organized for RCCG Christ The Lord Peace Parish in Ilasa area of Mushin was leaked by Fuji star Pasuma’s fan who worked in the press department of the church . A source who sent us this story earlier today said the case is still undergoing investigation.

How can they magnify the photo of Fuji star Pasuma and reduce the sizes of the guest pastor and gospel star Tope Alabi? the guys in the press department of the church must be queried.

Is this the right action to take? - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/08/rccg-sack-pastor-toyin-ogundipe-for.html#sthash.hKFAw8Xo.dpuf

Re: RCCG Sack Pastor Toyin Ogundipe For Inviting Pasuma To Perform At A Crusade by exlink10(m): 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
cc lalasticlala
Re: RCCG Sack Pastor Toyin Ogundipe For Inviting Pasuma To Perform At A Crusade by madridguy(m): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
@ OP lalasticlala for wetin ?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Sack Pastor Toyin Ogundipe For Inviting Pasuma To Perform At A Crusade by marshalcarter: 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
LoooooooL

Pls ma BIS haff finish...tnx..anybody can help
Re: RCCG Sack Pastor Toyin Ogundipe For Inviting Pasuma To Perform At A Crusade by exlink10(m): 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
madridguy:
@ OP lalasticlala for wetin ?

You no won make people hear am abi, because na ur church be that abi? ntoor ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol
Re: RCCG Sack Pastor Toyin Ogundipe For Inviting Pasuma To Perform At A Crusade by FreeGlobe(f): 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
why did they sack him? Everyone knows Redeemed is a yoruba church. Only yoruba pastors, only yoruba mode of worship, only yoruba language allowed in redeemed.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Sack Pastor Toyin Ogundipe For Inviting Pasuma To Perform At A Crusade by cutestcee: 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
Good move.
How do we rid the church of these kind of worldly pastors? Has the said pastor ever being invited to preach at their shows? What was he coming to minister or sing in a crusade?
Mtchew
Re: RCCG Sack Pastor Toyin Ogundipe For Inviting Pasuma To Perform At A Crusade by superTed07: 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lol...this is totally untrue...can't you people see that it the poster is tagged "Lagos Island family"...when did lagos island and mushin become next door neighbours? !... You people need to apply brains to what you post or say before you do...exlink, I am disappointed at your level of reasoning. You are not critical about information before you post.

And the rest of you guys are not objective. Someone posts something and you guys comment without even looking at the fact and proof.

For your information, I have first hand information on what exactly happened a d I can point out catergorically that further to my investigations, the pastor oluwatoyin ogundipe was totally unaware of the program.

STOP THIS RUMOUR...COS IT SEEMS MORE TO ME LIKE A CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE PASTOR THAT ACTUAL TRUTH...THINK ABOUT IT...YOU'LL REALISE THAT I SPEAK THE TRUE FACT.

(1) (Reply)

A Baby Girl Shows Sign Of Jesus Coming Soon / A Question For Sciencewatch? / Angry Corpse Refuses To Be Buried In Akwa Ibom (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.