Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,409 members, 7,958,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

Columnists for Nigerian newspapers, i need an info. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Columnists for Nigerian newspapers, i need an info. (600 Views)

Nation Newspapers Dedicates 70 Pages To Bola Tinubu's 65th Birthday / Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) / How Fifth Columnists In Nigerian Military Leaked Operational Plans To Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Columnists for Nigerian newspapers, i need an info. by Berrypie(f): 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
I have an article I want published. How do I get it across to any media house? I wrote to punch but got no response. Do they still give columns to random writers?
Re: Columnists for Nigerian newspapers, i need an info. by DaBullIT(m): 1:36am On Sep 01, 2015
Yes, they accept publications and breaking news from people , i hope you aren't planning to negotiate for anything though , the only thing you get is your name being published as the author, but editors would normally check the story out before putting it online, but in some cases when the pressure is too much , they assume no need for further verification and just post
Re: Columnists for Nigerian newspapers, i need an info. by Berrypie(f): 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
DaBullIT:
Yes, they accept publications and breaking news from people , i hope you aren't planning to negotiate for anything though , the only thing you get is your name being published as the author, but editors would normally check the story out before putting it online, but in some cases when the pressure is too much , they assume no need for further verification and just post

No, I am not even thinking of that. It is just an article I wrote sometime back which I just found in my system. Please tell me how to go about any that you know of. Punch didn't reply me.
Re: Columnists for Nigerian newspapers, i need an info. by DaBullIT(m): 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
Berrypie:

No, I am not even thinking of that. It is just an article I wrote sometime back which I just found in my system. Please tell me how to go about any that you know of. Punch didn't reply me.

google news paper name and add i report

eg Punchng Ireport or punchng submit article
Re: Columnists for Nigerian newspapers, i need an info. by Berrypie(f): 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
Alright, thanks for the info.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Stops LASTMA From Impounding Vehicles To Ensure Free Flow Of Traffic / Total Northernization Is The Way! / Photo- No Time For Buhari To Check Time #100days Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.