Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 (71309 Views)

"Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) / Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola / Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by takenadoh: 7:12am On Oct 19, 2017
This Sujimoto story has never added up one bit.

13 Likes

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by jomoh: 7:14am On Oct 19, 2017
Hmmm
Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by ivolt: 7:14am On Oct 19, 2017
igboboy3:
I don't like stories like this.

They start from the beginning and jump to the end. Nobody is sure what happened in the middle?

How did Mr. Sujimoto get his capital? I know he has links with Kola Aluko sef.

Wait for his biography to get the full gist.
Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by TeamSimple(m): 7:15am On Oct 19, 2017
mpowa:

Maybe you should watch his video interview at one of the posts below, he talked about how he traveled out to Japan at around 21yrs old and how he met his Japanese mentor, Suji, owner of Suji motors and how he started real estate business in Japan...If his story his true, it's a great thing he'd achieved and it's worthy of emulation.
and people still ask why Naija youths wanna travel oversea ? His chances of becoming a billionaire at 33 is slim if he hasn't traveled out .

2 Likes

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by holatin(m): 7:15am On Oct 19, 2017
The article is just filled with praises,& ended up not telling us "How He became a billionaire @33". He's into real estate, where did he get his capital from Drugs? Banks? Fraud?
u must either be an igbo or a flat headed human.

which/who are/is U ?

3 Likes

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by kay29000(m): 7:16am On Oct 19, 2017
I have watched many of his interviews...he is a very bold and daring young chap. It will surprise you how much people are willing to give you their money to invest when they perceive you as an authority in investment.

1 Like

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by Neyomickey1: 7:18am On Oct 19, 2017
igboboy3:
I don't like stories like this.

They start from the beginning and jump to the end. Nobody is sure what happened in the middle?

How did Mr. Sujimoto get his capital? I know he has links with Kola Aluko sef.
My thought exactly. He used to live in Agege and now have properties in ikoyi, agreed but how did he breakthrough initially? Where did he get his first capital? Things are not adding up. I love success stories and they are source of motivation

8 Likes

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by sexiestharam(f): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2017
Donald3d:
brilliant man.but i believe mike adenuga is smarter.Chai,Money,money is good o,but you cant find love with money at all ,at all (3ce) *nollywood song*
LOL, I remember this film o. Pat Attah and Jim Iyke.
Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 19, 2017
HOG WASH ARTICLE sad angry

1 Like

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by ajealadick(m): 7:25am On Oct 19, 2017
If you are a billionaire in Nigeria and we don't use your products daily, Oga you are a thief period.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by Dyt(f): 7:29am On Oct 19, 2017
jhayluz:
His story is very true, am actually very close to him, work with him and know him very well, he is a visionary, humble and brilliant young man, he is also my mentor. 6

Are you still with him?
Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by afroxyz: 7:34am On Oct 19, 2017
This article is just about his achievements. Not HOW how he made his money

5 Likes

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by fagbohun4j(m): 7:35am On Oct 19, 2017
TRASH!!!

1 Like

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by Cire80: 7:36am On Oct 19, 2017
This article ended up not saying anything. He met a Japanese man that thought him to believe in himself and he just became a millionaire?

9 Likes

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 19, 2017
jhayluz:
His story is very true, am actually very close to him, work with him and know him very well, he is a visionary, humble and brilliant young man, he is also my mentor. He also just launched the latest architectural masterpiece to be standing on Bourdillon road in ikoyi, called "LORENZO" a 25 high rise building to be standing in the heart of Lagos is already been sold out to clients who has seen and appreciate the idea behind it and client who has seen the investment opportunity hidden behind it. For more info on the Lorenzo and how to be part of this heaven on earth call Ola Lorenze on +234 8131244776
tell him to contact me
Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by Adduce(m): 7:39am On Oct 19, 2017
............ Such Stories make me wanna leave this office where am making my boss rich.

............Trendyprince wake up you have to make that move soon

Iv already made that move since 2012. Am already on my way to prosperity. Am predicting I will become rich in 3years max from now without stealing a kobo from anyone. It's very close already. A formal education will give u a job but a skill set will make u stupendously wealthy...

1 Like

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by NicoBaba(m): 7:40am On Oct 19, 2017
TeamSimple:
and people still ask why Naija youths wanna travel oversea ? His chances of becoming a billionaire at 33 is slim if he hasn't traveled out .
baba aswear na to Jand na im sure pass oo.. dz country so fvckedUp
Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by efighter: 7:40am On Oct 19, 2017
The article is just filled with praises,& ended up not telling us "How He became a billionaire @33". He's into real estate, where did he get his capital from Drugs? Banks? Fraud?

All of the above

1 Like

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 19, 2017
exactly what I wanted to post. How?? The only how is " by leaving Agege to Ikoyi"... is that a how?
Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 19, 2017
A very nice one, but how he started & how he got to where he is now, is what I came here to read about cause I know real estate business is for men with them.
Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by RapportNaija(m): 7:47am On Oct 19, 2017

Lol. Help me ask oh... Headline should be "Sujimoto - Praise and Worship"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by LyfeJennings(m): 7:48am On Oct 19, 2017
jhayluz:
His story is very true, am actually very close to him, work with him and know him very well, he is a visionary, humble and brilliant young man, he is also my mentor. He also just launched the latest architectural masterpiece to be standing on Bourdillon road in ikoyi, called "LORENZO" a 25 high rise building to be standing in the heart of Lagos is already been sold out to clients who has seen and appreciate the idea behind it and client who has seen the investment opportunity hidden behind it. For more info on the Lorenzo and how to be part of this heaven on earth call Ola Lorenze on +234 8131244776

Lol
Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by LyfeJennings(m): 7:49am On Oct 19, 2017
Cire80:
This article ended up not saying anything. He met a Japanese man that thought him to believe in himself and he just became a millionaire?

U dey mind them

1 Like

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by poseidon12: 7:50am On Oct 19, 2017

Don't mind them. I was also reading to see how he made it. I guess his billions fell from the sky.
Most wealthy people in Nigeria acquire their wealth through outright crime or fronting for political or military leaders. We don't really have much of real business men or women.

6 Likes

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by bbmike(m): 7:51am On Oct 19, 2017
You just spoke my mind. You be better pikin.

1 Like

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by LyfeJennings(m): 7:52am On Oct 19, 2017
Sijimoto is just a smart Yahoo boy
All that motivation na package.
The guy is an intelligent yahoo boy who made money wrong and spent it right. Don't feed me all that tales by sunlight. The money gave him confidence and he pushed his frontiers beyond the ordinary. Not just suji but a lot of so called big boys including Tonto's ex

12 Likes

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 19, 2017
Useless OP, you didnt tell us how he made his money all you do is praise him.
Is his father a billionaire? If yes, who is his father or mother?
Else he just invested money gotten from drugs and fraud.
Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by doe: 7:52am On Oct 19, 2017
Article is just drivel!! All these instagram packaging!
The guy probably is not a millionaire in naira sef. Rubbish write up!

1 Like

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by Rajosh(m): 7:53am On Oct 19, 2017
Donald3d:
brilliant man.but i believe mike adenuga is smarter.Chai,Money,money is good o,but you cant find love with money at all ,at all (3ce) *nollywood song*
Lol. I remember that song well from one Nollywood movie like that. But it's true. Too much money will make one not find true love.
Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by Proffdada: 7:54am On Oct 19, 2017
me waiting for 'HOW'

1 Like

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by chukxie(m): 8:00am On Oct 19, 2017
The writer of this article is nothing but a 'praise singer'. Jeez! He/She ruined the article, made it boring to read. I was expecting a piece full of inspiring words readers can apply in enhancing their own dreams of making it successful in their endeavours but I was disappointed. Anyways, more power to your elbows, Mr. Sojomoto.

1 Like

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by EASY39(m): 8:00am On Oct 19, 2017
Urine:

Trust me they are already getting close.
jumoke Orisaguna Nko,the Bread Seller.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today / Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.