Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 (71307 Views)

"Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) / Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola / Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by Silvermoney: 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
Another typical Nigerian 'Abracadabra' success story angry angry

I tell you. It's sad that one can hardly find a genuine, coherent success story in this part of the world.

Looking at this wannabe and his carefully crafted image, it is easy to tell that he is a big fraud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by Silvermoney: 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
molotov1:

So much hate/jealousy.

I pity u.

No hate or jealousy here. If this guy can't explain HOW he got the money used for his so-called real estate business... How he ARRIVED.. then he should stop rubbing bullshit in people's faces, claiming legit young billionaire. It's irritating to hard working people..

If you're a fraudster, hide your face in the background and enjoy your money quietly, or make a show of your wealth (like them Hushpuppi) without claiming to be a legit business whiz-kid. That's the point here.

7 Likes

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
Silvermoney:

I tell you. It's sad that one can hardly find a genuine, coherent success story in this part of the world.

Looking at this wannabe and his carefully crafted image, it is easy to tell that he is a big fraud.

I went to his company's website out of curiosity. All the projects they claim to have either built or been involved in are 3D renderings - no substance. For a man who claims to have transacted N45 billion in real estate deals, there is shockingly nothing to show anywhere in the world.

Asides Sijibomi, everyone else on his 'management team' is either Indian or Arab: smelling a rat, I googled each of them. Only the Project Manager - Deepak Jondhale has a Linkedin account affiliated to Sujimoto (and I suspect its probably a plant);googled their architectural consultant -Rui Jorge Branco Cavaleiro, and came up with an independent architecture firm in Italy unaffiliated to Sujimoto; googled their Project Coordinator - Bagavade Eswar, and find that this person is not only unaffiliated with Sujimoto, but in fact runs what seems to be a fairly prosperous mid-sized engineering firm in India; finally checked out their board member - Yazeed Mohammad AlRahji on google, and it appears he is currently the chairman of a property firm in Saudi Arabia (Rahji Invest), while Bloomberg shows he served as an Independent Director of Jazan Development Company until May 27, 2016. I have a feeling this guy is stealing the pictures of different people in the real estate business in Asia, and using their pictures fraudulently on his site.

Oh, I also saw something on him renting his apartment in Ikoyi from a certain Akin Marinho, and going gung-ho after his rent was jacked up. SMH - the youngest billionaire does not even own his own home.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by FirstNg1: 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
Bagehot:

I went to his company's website out of curiosity. All the projects they claim to have either built or been involved in are 3D renderings - no substance. For a man who claims to have transacted N45 billion in real estate deals, there is shockingly nothing to show anywhere in the world.

Asides Sijibomi, everyone else on his 'management team' is either Indian or Arab: smelling a rat, I googled each of them. Only the Project Manager - Deepak Jondhale has a Linkedin account affiliated to Sujimoto (and I suspect its probably a plant);googled their architectural consultant -Rui Jorge Branco Cavaleiro, and came up with an independent architecture firm in Italy unaffiliated to Sujimoto; googled their Project Coordinator - Bagavade Eswar, and find that this person is not only unaffiliated with Sujimoto, but in fact runs what seems to be a fairly prosperous mid-sized engineering firm in India; finally checked out their board member - Yazeed Mohammad AlRahji on google, and it appears he is currently the chairman of a property firm in Saudi Arabia (Rahji Invest), while Bloomberg shows he served as an Independent Director of Jazan Development Company until May 27, 2016. I have a feeling this guy is stealing the pictures of different people in the real estate business in Asia, and using their pictures fraudulently on his site.

Oh, I also saw something on him renting his apartment in Ikoyi from a certain Akin Marinho, and going gung-ho after his rent was jacked up. SMH - the youngest billionaire does not even own his own home.

Great research work. This is what we all need to do - fact-checking all claims and shaming the fraudulent ones among us who cause honest, hardworking Nigerians to be disrespected world-wide!
Thank you.
You've probably saved someone somewhere much heartache and loss.

8 Likes

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by anigold(m): 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
The article is just filled with praises,& ended up not telling us "How He became a billionaire @33". He's into real estate, where did he get his capital from Drugs? Banks? Fraud?

One million questions.

2 Likes

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by iamord(m): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
Amya:

Lol. His name is Sujibomi and he happens to meet Sujimoto in Japan who mentored him. Sounds like a bullshit story.

From what I could deduce over the years he gets his money through hype. How he does it is he gets his name out there, mingle with the right crowd, pays for glowing hyping interviews like the one above, writes proposals and presents to big money men who already seeing his name out there believes he has a rock solid brand. They invest into his projects and that automatically means he has more money to flaunt and pay interviewers for glowing articles and it goes round and round.

He was busted a while ago for posting a picture of a tower he saw online as one of his constructions.
well that's target marketing.. and there is nothing wrong with it

1 Like

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by FrankGiel: 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
Amarabae:
He is a well known Fraudster aka 419er and a Homosexual who is recruiting innocent boys for Arab sugar daddies in dubai and they are paying him handsomely,

he is using real estate as a cover up.
This is a serious case of defamation of character.. Prepare for prison

1 Like

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by anigold(m): 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
poseidon12:

Don't mind them. I was also reading to see how he made it. I guess his billions fell from the sky.
Most wealthy people in Nigeria acquire their wealth through outright crime or fronting for political or military leaders. We don't really have much of real business men or women.
Brother you are saying the truth.. God will bless our hustles.. never lose hope keep pushing
Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by boss01: 11:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
iamord:
well that's target marketing.. and there is nothing wrong with it
hmmmm
Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by atilla(m): 1:25am On Oct 20, 2017
Lorenzo on bourdillon has been revoked. Someone else is using the land now confirmed

He is probly gearing up for a new scam business hence the renewed hype

2 Likes

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by Drabrah(m): 1:39am On Oct 20, 2017
datyrone:
Make your money work for you is the secret of wealth

Na d lie wey rich pipu dey take deceive us b dat. Person wey no get money, where e go see d one wey go work for am?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying d statement is wrong in its entirety, buh fact is, there's a level of convenience u need 2 get to b4 u can begin saving cum investing. That's wen ur money begins to work 4 u.
U never chop u dey invest; wen hunger kpai u, na those wey no sabi u go spend d money like no man bizz

1 Like

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by segzie2012: 11:37am On Oct 23, 2017
yebo36:
Hmm this real estate of a thing, I like it but don't know how to get contact. I stay at suleja and i keep having" stomach ache "according to my grandmother when i see opportunity wasting. The place is less than 30mins drive to Abuja. Why state government is not looking that direction i no fit talk

But I like ibo ppl the smart once are investing.

Hi, you can join the winning team and become a real estate manager, also own a plot of land absolutely free.

You can partner with us anywhere in Nigeria. Ask me how. segzie2012@gmail.com

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by Chiquitq(f): 9:27am On Oct 25, 2017
This article does not explain how he became a billionaire. He met a professor but how? Did he school in China? Did he work in a similar company? No article online talks about how he started.

1 Like

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by takenadoh: 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
I think the Sujimoto guy has been bursted even the hype of jumpimg on Olajumuoke didn't help him much, calling big projects Medici and all of that just horrible 3 D rendering.

1 Like

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by Tneye(f): 11:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
All of you here are just pure haters who wont succeed..He has d billions, you habe none, leave him alone noe, why d hate? Cos thousands sef never touch ur hand..even if na fraud., leave him, stop hating or using evil words on him datz y many of u wont succeed.
Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by americanson: 2:53am On Feb 16, 2018
Tneye:
All of you here are just pure haters who wont succeed..He has d billions, you habe none, leave him alone noe, why d hate? Cos thousands sef never touch ur hand..even if na fraud., leave him, stop hating or using evil words on him datz y many of u wont succeed.
lol... With that kind dp on ur profile, I can understand you condition.

1 Like

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by sodiqapril(m): 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
The article is just filled with praises,& ended up not telling us "How He became a billionaire @33". He's into real estate, where did he get his capital from Drugs? Banks? Fraud?
Loool...God bless you
Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by SKINDOGGY: 12:34am On Dec 18, 2021
yebo36:
Hmm this real estate of a thing, I like it but don't know how to get contact. I stay at suleja and i keep having" stomach ache "according to my grandmother when i see opportunity wasting. The place is less than 30mins drive to Abuja. Why state government is not looking that direction i no fit talk

But I like ibo ppl the smart once are investing.
Igbo not ibo
Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by juniorstar(m): 6:16am On Dec 18, 2021
Pitch to wealthy billionaires?
Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by juniorstar(m): 6:22am On Dec 18, 2021
kay29000:
I have watched many of his interviews...he is a very bold and daring young chap. It will surprise you how much people are willing to give you their money to invest when they perceive you as an authority in investment.
Very true..very few ppl know this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today / Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.