Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 (71304 Views)

"Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) / Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola / Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by Austin234(m): 8:01am On Oct 19, 2017
I love ur reasoning. God bless ur memory
The article is just filled with praises,& ended up not telling us "How He became a billionaire @33". He's into real estate, where did he get his capital from Drugs? Banks? Fraud?

3 Likes

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by OboOlora(f): 8:14am On Oct 19, 2017
The article is just filled with praises,& ended up not telling us "How He became a billionaire @33". He's into real estate, where did he get his capital from Drugs? Banks? Fraud?
God bless u and your way of reasoning! Nigerians have been known to praise a lot of people with questionable source of income, from hushpuppi to Bobrisky. Notice how reasonable people like Nimi have less than 20k followers but Bobrisky has over 300k? It's the rot in the mind of the people! This same self acclaimed billionaire has been linked to homosexualism several times, especially as a gay partner of the owner of polo avenue!

5 Likes

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 19, 2017
Thid dodgy guy again? LOL.

Didn't Forbes deny him a while back?

http://theyesng.com/forbes-africa-disclaims-sujimoto-boss-siji-ogundele/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by Amarabae(f): 8:32am On Oct 19, 2017

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by stevecantrell: 8:35am On Oct 19, 2017
LOL @ the comments.... Happy for you, Mr.Siji.
the important thing is you Made It !

The sad thing is this incomplete B.S story...

3 Likes

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by baldwin84(m): 8:44am On Oct 19, 2017
............ Such Stories make me wanna leave this office where am making my boss rich.

............Trendyprince wake up you have to make that move soon
.. Beware of hunger... Think before u leave ur paying job

1 Like

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by Amya(f): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2017
mpowa:

Maybe you should watch his video interview at one of the posts below, he talked about how he traveled out to Japan at around 21yrs old and how he met his Japanese mentor, Suji, owner of Suji motors and how he started real estate business in Japan...If his story his true, it's a great thing he'd achieved and it's worthy of emulation.

Lol. His name is Sujibomi and he happens to meet Sujimoto in Japan who mentored him. Sounds like a bullshit story.

From what I could deduce over the years he gets his money through hype. How he does it is he gets his name out there, mingle with the right crowd, pays for glowing hyping interviews like the one above, writes proposals and presents to big money men who already seeing his name out there believes he has a rock solid brand. They invest into his projects and that automatically means he has more money to flaunt and pay interviewers for glowing articles and it goes round and round.

He was busted a while ago for posting a picture of a tower he saw online as one of his constructions.

12 Likes

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by osewanu(m): 8:50am On Oct 19, 2017

Probably a front for a sugar daddy in the background

1 Like

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by maykam(m): 8:54am On Oct 19, 2017
I see no point in what op explained!
But wait, at 33? The guy is born of a rich parent jare.
Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by molotov1: 8:55am On Oct 19, 2017
Amarabae:
He is a well known Fraudster aka 419er and a Homosexual who is recruiting innocent boys for Arab sugar daddies in dubai and they are paying him handsomely,

he is using real estate as a cover up.

So much hate/jealousy.

I pity u.

2 Likes

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by raymondFirstborn(m): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2017
alfaHaywhy:
C'mon nigga was born with a sliver spoon.

he was born in agege.

2 Likes

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by bettercreature(m): 9:05am On Oct 19, 2017
These are the best questions we should start asking rich guys out there,where are they getting the capital from? most of them are fraudster or drug lord cum legit
Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by raymondFirstborn(m): 9:10am On Oct 19, 2017
bettercreature:
These are the best questions we should start asking rich guys out there,where are they getting the capital from? most of them are fraudster or drug lord cum legit

its the banks lending them.

Banks only give money to rich people.
Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by blogbuilder: 9:11am On Oct 19, 2017
2015 thread
Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by music4me(m): 9:14am On Oct 19, 2017
Dunno why tiff dey smell all around this ur post...U dey find who to scam abi? His story is very true, am actually very close to him, work with him and know him very well, he is a visionary, humble and brilliant young man, he is also my mentor. He also just launched the latest architectural masterpiece to be standing on Bourdillon road in ikoyi, called "LORENZO" a 25 high rise building to be standing in the heart of Lagos is already been sold out to clients who has seen and appreciate the idea behind it and client who has seen the investment opportunity hidden behind it. For more info on the Lorenzo and how to be part of this heaven on earth call Ola Lorenze on +234 8131244776[/quote]
Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by loganx: 9:25am On Oct 19, 2017
This is a clear case of fronting and money laundry. even Bill Gates and Steve Jobs as entrepreneurs had early investors.
you can follow their history through start up to when they turned billionaires from every dollar added to their investment.
only in Nigeria you will wake up and someone is a billionaire without a history and build-up to how their capital and business grew overtime.
we are so ignorant and incapable of common reason and logic that is why politicians will continue to wreck our lives and that of generations to come.
there are very few legitimate business men in Nigeria who work really hard in the SMEs to try provide infrastructures required of a sensible government by themselves in place and start adding value to the economy. every other billionaire outside this realm is fronting for a political thieve who is trying to clean up his/her money
s.t.u.p.i.d people.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by rileest: 9:35am On Oct 19, 2017
Guy is just a guy man and all these current hypes about him are paid for to attract victims to his on going fraud of a project. The hype about Lorenzo has been going on for at least 3 years and no visible progress. Guy is probably getting broke now and needs more money from potential victims hence the recent hypes. I'd give it to him though, he's charismatic, a great speaker and know how to use big words and English to deceive gullible Nigerian youths. We've seen his type before and he's not going to be the last of his type...

I'd advice Nigerian youths not to fall for all these overnight success stories without a visible verifiable path to their so-called billions, you can easily deviate from your own path to success by getting carried away by their phantom success and wanting to be like them.

And to people like Sujimoto; We're all Nigerians, we know as e dey go. Run your scam and make your money in peace, don't just come to the public space and try to force your fake success stories down our throats to mislead unsuspecting young people. It's the most selfish thing anyone could ever do

12 Likes

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by onatisi(m): 10:12am On Oct 19, 2017
There is nothing in this write up to say how he made his first millions or how he started. Ppl nned to start asking questions before wishing to be like some people. how did he get his first property?was it a loan?etc

how can ppl learn from someone experience when the person story has no beginning

4 Likes

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 19, 2017
Amarabae:
He is a well known Fraudster aka 419er and a Homosexual who is recruiting innocent boys for Arab sugar daddies in dubai and they are paying him handsomely,

have you sampled his package before. i guess he doesn't like it. so you tag him a homo.

1 Like

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by Damdeyz(m): 10:33am On Oct 19, 2017
I'll Get There Too, By GOD'S grace.
Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by philosopherking(m): 10:52am On Oct 19, 2017
jhayluz:
His story is very true, am actually very close to him, work with him and know him very well, he is a visionary, humble and brilliant young man, he is also my mentor. He also just launched the latest architectural masterpiece to be standing on Bourdillon road in ikoyi, called "LORENZO" a 25 high rise building to be standing in the heart of Lagos is already been sold out to clients who has seen and appreciate the idea behind it and client who has seen the investment opportunity hidden behind it. For more info on the Lorenzo and how to be part of this heaven on earth call Ola Lorenze on +234 8131244776
fraud!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by emelda86(f): 10:57am On Oct 19, 2017
As I am hustling now may God bless my hustle
Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by Vutseck(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2017
Amarabae:

do u know him personally or just speculation

1 Like

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by Vutseck(m): 11:14am On Oct 19, 2017
emelda86:
As I am hustling now may God bless my hustle

what is this type of ur hustle again ?
Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by diegwu01: 11:54am On Oct 19, 2017
This guy is no Billionaire.
He poses as one,but he isn't.
he sells the idea he is one, just to mingle with the rich and famous.

My assessment tho. i could be wrong

4 Likes

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by vengertime: 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
jhayluz:
His story is very true, am actually very close to him, work with him and know him very well, he is a visionary, humble and brilliant young man, he is also my mentor. He also just launched the latest architectural masterpiece to be standing on Bourdillon road in ikoyi, called "LORENZO" a 25 high rise building to be standing in the heart of Lagos is already been sold out to clients who has seen and appreciate the idea behind it and client who has seen the investment opportunity hidden behind it. For more info on the Lorenzo and how to be part of this heaven on earth call Ola Lorenze on +234 8131244776
Oga you're repeating the same article. Everybody is asking where did he get his initial money from. Enough of this bullshitt

3 Likes

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by paradigmshift(m): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
God bless you jare.

1 Like

Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
igboboy3:
I don't like stories like this.

They start from the beginning and jump to the end. Nobody is sure what happened in the middle?

How did Mr. Sujimoto get his capital? I know he has links with Kola Aluko sef.

Don't still understand how they do it,

they leave an area n gbam! make money

how did it happen?
Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by emelda86(f): 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
Vutseck:

what is this type of ur hustle again ?

The type you know na
Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by Ugosample(m): 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
poseidon12:

Don't mind them. I was also reading to see how he made it. I guess his billions fell from the sky.
Most wealthy people in Nigeria acquire their wealth through outright crime or fronting for political or military leaders. We don't really have much of real business men or women.

And how do you know this?
Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by yemyke001(m): 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
yebo36:
Hmm this real estate of a thing, I like it but don't know how to get contact. I stay at suleja and i keep having" stomach ache "according to my grandmother when i see opportunity wasting. The place is less than 30mins drive to Abuja. Why state government is not looking that direction i no fit talk

But I like ibo ppl the smart once are investing.
Re: How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 by yemyke001(m): 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
yebo36:
Hmm this real estate of a thing, I like it but don't know how to get contact. I stay at suleja and i keep having" stomach ache "according to my grandmother when i see opportunity wasting. The place is less than 30mins drive to Abuja. Why state government is not looking that direction i no fit talk

But I like ibo ppl the smart once are investing.
If you are interested in real Estate , WhatsApp me on 08162311227, to send a link on how to register with the companies, most of the companies have landed properties in Abuja as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today / Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.