Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Is This A Reasonable Way To Celebrate Birthday (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Reasonable Way To Celebrate Birthday (photo) (703 Views)

Man Gifts Wife 2018 Lexus RX Sport 350 To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures / Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Reasonable Way To Celebrate Birthday (photo) by mohemos: 2:38am On Sep 01, 2015
This guy was painted from head to toes this morning all in the name of birthday . This behavior is common among students. Even when someone is graduating the same is applicable. What do you guys think about this approach of celebration ?

Re: Is This A Reasonable Way To Celebrate Birthday (photo) by CUM4WHAT(m): 2:43am On Sep 01, 2015
All i see is students who got litle or no I.Q
Re: Is This A Reasonable Way To Celebrate Birthday (photo) by donholy28(m): 2:49am On Sep 01, 2015
Chai! Too Bad he now looks like something from a horror film
Re: Is This A Reasonable Way To Celebrate Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 01, 2015
Many Nigerians are fools, especially the young ones, that's why they have refused to make leaders out of themselves...

4 car owners, check my signature n helps urself...

(1) (Reply)

Hello Ladies....he Is About To Call It Quit If He Does Any Of This..8 Thou Lol. / D Hidden Truth About Girl Friends.................... / How You Lady's Search For Strong Man To Bleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.