Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,253 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH (25434 Views)

PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard / APC Disowns One Meal A Day Billboard / Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by lagdmark(m): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
This administration will hit the 100 days mark in a few days. 100 days of no cabinet, no programme, no policy initiated or continued, no project initiated or continued, no roadmap and no direction.

It's been a 100 days of a deaf and dumb administration, in which we're expected to read Buhari's "body language".

100 days of fighting corruption on the pages of newspapers, endless propaganda, shameless denials of electoral promises and the worst form of nepotism.

In other word, we've witnessed the biggest scam of the century in the last 100 days

Gbam!
Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by ogundeleai(m): 9:53am On Sep 01, 2015
Anyone who believe buhari has not done anything in the last 100 days should either visiit optomologist or/and ENT doctor.. I have never seen stability in power distribution as we are enjoying in last 100 days.. No where in Nigeria as at today where you spend unreasonable number of hours in filling station in comparison to what we use to.. Zero vandalisation of power and oil equipment were recorded and still some say nothing happen at all.
Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by IsaacBuchi(m): 9:56am On Sep 01, 2015
cheesy cheesy

MizMyColi:
gringringringrincheesygringringringrin

You got me cracking off my ribs.

Why r u laughing? Is it the APC change? Of course their change is laughable grin

Or is it my presence in politics? I was just passing by and I poked nosed grin
Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by born2makeit: 9:59am On Sep 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Fact 1: Electricity was appalling during GEJ.

Fact 2: Refineries were in comatose during GEJ.

I wonder why Jonathan preferred those two didn't work during his time.

Safe the preaching!
No bro,electricity wasn't appalling during GEJ's time. In reality he invested massively in infrastructure to ensure improved power supply;the result we are enjoying now. Granted,Jonathan could have performed better but it's only a blind mind that will miss the scathing propaganda aimed at painting him black. Particularly in the last days of his administration.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by Ikiriye(m): 10:08am On Sep 01, 2015
PassingShot:
Wrong for APC to deny the 100 day in office promise.

However, Nigeria is already witnessing unprecedented change in some key areas that matter:
1. Electricity has improved despite that the Otuoke man promised us to expect better supply by March 2016.

2. Blocking of wastages and loopholes have resulted in increase in our foreign reserves despite that GEJ/PDP practically emptied same. They met it at $47.7bn, sold crude at average of $100 per barrel and still found a way to reduce the reserve to just $29bn. Incredulous!

3. Better accountability with income has resulted in increase in allocation to the three tiers of govts despite reduced income from crude sale.

4. The fight has been taken to the Boko terrorists unlike the other way round in the past.

5. Our image has experienced a positive outlook and no Ghana Prof or Kenyans can dare insult our dear country.

6, Stealing is NOW corruption and everybody seems to be keying in.

7. Some refineries have started working since July as against the 2016 promised by PDP

8. NNPC is being restructured so that it returns to profitability very soon.

No regrets supporting PMB/VPYO. Let wailers wail for it's their destiny to do so.

Paid bigot,it's in your dna

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by kels4fun(m): 10:09am On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=Tkester post=37545290]Mehn this one pass encyclopedia.
APC is a govt of jokers, I only pity those who have fallen victims.
In MJ's voice YOU BEEN HIT BY A SMOOTH CRIMINAL
Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 01, 2015
fitzmayowa:

@allow us wail in peace...cheesy grin cheesy
I concur let us wail in peace....#wailinginpeace...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by obiscolly(m): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2015
lol.. I'm sure by 2019, APC would deny that PMB was president. Propaganda and lies like i've never seen before! Chaii!
Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by macof(m): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2015
PassingShot:

However, Nigeria is already witnessing unprecedented change in some key areas that matter:
1. Electricity has improved despite that the Otuoke man promised us to expect better supply by March 2016.

2. Blocking of wastages and loopholes have resulted in increase in our foreign reserves despite that GEJ/PDP practically emptied same. They met it at $47.7bn, sold crude at average of $100 per barrel and still found a way to reduce the reserve to just $29bn. Incredulous!

3. Better accountability with income has resulted in increase in allocation to the three tiers of govts despite reduced income from crude sale.

4. The fight has been taken to the Boko terrorists unlike the other way round in the past.

5. Our image has experienced a positive outlook and no Ghana Prof or Kenyans can dare insult our dear country.

7. Some refineries have started working since July as against the 2016 promised by PDP

No regrets supporting PMB/VPYO. Let wailers wail for it's their destiny to do so.

Such bold insincerity like the Apc people you support

1. GEJ's is to be thanked for the improved power supply. ..he set up everything starting from privatizing the power sector
2. Since buhari took over boko haram has killed over 600 people. ..at least GEJ was winning the war against terrorism
3. What positive outlook? Are we to eat respect from other nations?
4. What refineries are working? How productive are they? When did they start working? And how have they improved in buhari's 100 days
Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by rallymento(m): 10:23am On Sep 01, 2015
Somebody sai baba ........................lolz I like whatever id happening in Nigeria........ 100 days in office the d
Daura president is still thinking......... Wonderful!!
Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by sammhi(m): 10:29am On Sep 01, 2015
calebo101:

Oh please swallow this gibberish. You can't fix this oga.

Allow us wail in peace instead of rubbing salt to injury grin grin grin

please allow the mastubators..since the promised wife is an illusion...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by CashVessel(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by Xano(m): 10:49am On Sep 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Safe the preaching!

Interesting spin from spin doctor.
As regards Electricity distribution, they are sold to private consortium of DISCOs. Its not government owned, but government(FG) as regulatory body, like Telecommunication during Obj administration.

President Buhari said its GEJ. There was a contract agreement between FG(during GEJ) and company(name withheld) for Refineries maintenance and upgrade of its facilities.

Don't spin wheels(topics) on the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by rukkyland(m): 10:49am On Sep 01, 2015
Let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone.. Naija I hail Una.. you are all mouthed..
Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by Amucha: 10:54am On Sep 01, 2015
whaaat! please is it up to 100 days? the 100 days didn't take time. please letz recount the days. wow that means 4 years is here.
Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Factless claims.
Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by BushidoBlue(m): 11:03am On Sep 01, 2015
handie:
Since my dad attended the 2003 ANPP convention at eagles square and regaled me with tales of general Muhammadu Buhari(then I was in my pre-teenage years) and as I grow older and got to know more about the man Buhari, I've always loved him and in my lil way, campaign for him. That 2003, I told my playmates about all my dad told me about Buhari and together, we hoped he win. 2007, I've learnt more about him and was already growing up. I ensured I campaigned for him tho I couldn't vote. In 2011, I wasn't around but I made sure I made up for that in 2015 with my campaigns in d street(to a point I was termed a Muslim apologist as I supported him against "our brother"wink. On the social media(with my expensive Mtn data, and received many insults), quarreled with ma girlfriend cause she spoke ill of him and threatened not to eat ma mum's food again if she doesn't vote for Muhammadu Buhari. On the day he was declared winner, I can tell u that I was happy than Buhari himself.... I assidously followed d result declaration not missing a minute of proceedings online and on TV. I did all these cause I believe Buhari is the solution to Nigeria's problem. From available evidence and from the denials of promises already embarked upon by Buhari, I'm sorry to say but he's just like all other politicians and our Messiah is yet to come. I've always boasted of how Buhari will declare his assets in the first one week of his presidency. Later on, I was made to understand the the CCB will have to verify his assets before he can publicly declare em. They said it took Yar'Adua a month to declare his. So, nothing will be declared before @ least a month. It's almost 100 days and Mr. President hasn't even given a thought to his campaign promise to publicly declare his assets. This is just one of many promises he has flouted these past 100 days. Abeg all of them(Buhari, Jonathan, PDP, APC) are the same. No better one among them

If this your story is true, now imagine if you were a young lad.in 1984 and witnessed the 1st coming of Buhari, believe me you will disagree with your father after the 2003 ANPP eagle square convention.
Many people who were against him in 2015 did so not because of Jonathan or PDP but because of his past. I'm sorry to say that Nigerians haven't yet learnt their lesson.
I truly want this nation to move forward, but political games and hatred won't work in this dispensation.

[size=18pt] You cannot rule a nation with propaganda! [/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by Spybradd: 11:14am On Sep 01, 2015
The lunatic at NOA that coined the "NAIGEEREYA,GOOD PEOPLE,GREAT NATION" jingo must be be high on rilwayne001 (t.it), freemanan,obiageli,ugeneukwenu,egift,beremx,omenka(grumpus),etc and all other excess ApC toads' anusal gases put and mixed together..
grin

it shud be: "ZOOGEERIYA,MUMU PEOPLE,YÉYÊ NATION"

apc/Buhari=one BIG chance

lying mohamed=mohamed lying
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by Billygee2u: 11:16am On Sep 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
Una never see anything yet!!! You vote in an illiterate certificate fraudster and a religious and ethnic bigot into power and you expect to see change abi? Does anyone plant cassava and harvest corn?
Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by Billygee2u: 11:19am On Sep 01, 2015
seyidboy:
Nigerians has been scammed by broom carrying demons. Northerners want political change while d south wanted social n economical change. D only mission of d ApC is to wrestle power from d PdP. N d last time I check, dat mission has been accomplished...
Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by lurther: 11:20am On Sep 01, 2015
Bro! How about Buhari declaring his Asset?

Or has his body language done that too?

Or is PDP the cause of that as well?
PassingShot:

Safe the preaching!
Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by BushidoBlue(m): 11:37am On Sep 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I can see your senses are returning.. By the way, this statement below is epic! grin

Check it out! cheesy
Don't descend to that nut's level. Remember Fashola and the pigs statement.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by BraniacX(m): 11:45am On Sep 01, 2015
handie:
Since my dad attended the 2003 ANPP convention at eagles square and regaled me with tales of general Muhammadu Buhari(then I was in my pre-teenage years) and as I grow older and got to know more about the man Buhari, I've always loved him and in my lil way, campaign for him. That 2003, I told my playmates about all my dad told me about Buhari and together, we hoped he win. 2007, I've learnt more about him and was already growing up. I ensured I campaigned for him tho I couldn't vote. In 2011, I wasn't around but I made sure I made up for that in 2015 with my campaigns in d street(to a point I was termed a Muslim apologist as I supported him against "our brother"wink. On the social media(with my expensive Mtn data, and received many insults), quarreled with ma girlfriend cause she spoke ill of him and threatened not to eat ma mum's food again if she doesn't vote for Muhammadu Buhari. On the day he was declared winner, I can tell u that I was happy than Buhari himself.... I assidously followed d result declaration not missing a minute of proceedings online and on TV. I did all these cause I believe Buhari is the solution to Nigeria's problem. From available evidence and from the denials of promises already embarked upon by Buhari, I'm sorry to say but he's just like all other politicians and our Messiah is yet to come. I've always boasted of how Buhari will declare his assets in the first one week of his presidency. Later on, I was made to understand the the CCB will have to verify his assets before he can publicly declare em. They said it took Yar'Adua a month to declare his. So, nothing will be declared before @ least a month. It's almost 100 days and Mr. President hasn't even given a thought to his campaign promise to publicly declare his assets. This is just one of many promises he has flouted these past 100 days. Abeg all of them(Buhari, Jonathan, PDP, APC) are the same. No better one among them

Welcome to post hypnosis reality, you are allowed to sue the APC and buhari if you can prove that indeed you were under hypnosis!! grin
Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by Pidggin(f): 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
dealnewsng:

We must learn to be patient

Patient Jonathan? cheesy cheesy grin grin tongue
Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by MizMyColi(f): 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
tongue

Na from clap them dey enter dance.
IsaacBuchi:
cheesy cheesy

You got me cracking off my ribs.

Why r u laughing? Is it the APC change? Of course their change is laughable grin

Or is it my presence in politics? I was just passing by and I poked nosed grin
Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by omotoyossi(m): 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Let.me.ask you this

The electricity wasn't working during Jonathan's tenure, what did Buhari do to make it start working ?? He bought a new transformer ??
The refineries wasn't working , who fixed it immediately Buhari became the president ??

Please, I beg you in the name of God Almighty, Answer this questions
ask a layman on d street!!as d normal man..."did d refineries work durin GEJ time..NO..did it work durin PMB time..YES...was there lite under GEJ..NO..was there lite durin PMB..YES"...be deceivin urself dere...who wan knw who do am..all i knw is tinz av been beta under pmb
Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by lomprico(m): 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
PassingShot:

2 billion naira for 2 days US trip is not wastage abi?
Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by thatiboboy: 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
handie:
why is Nigeria so unlucky. All those wonderful campaign promisession
Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by billyG(m): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hahahahahhahahha.

What a nonsense government that change chanters invade into Nigeria through an idiot.
Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by imsuboi(m): 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
Toks2008:

Can you freaking tell me what exactly is eating up Nigerians?

Any sane country will wait for at least one full year to ascertain the seriousness of purpose of a government that came into power to meet a supposed empty treasury and here we are crying and wailing.

GOD help Nigeria.

Shut that laterine you call a mouth!

Shut it!

Can't you see the handwriting on the wall?
Are you this blind & stvpid?

You & your kind are irritating!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) / PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman / Senator Rochas Okorocha: Illiteracy In The North Has Negative Impact On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.