Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Kindly Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kindly Advice (720 Views)

h / Read This Hilarious Story and kindly advice her / Help!!! Kindly Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Advice by daresimon(m): 4:59am On Sep 01, 2015
A friend asked me to give advice on this issue and I realised there are brains right here in NL.
So please What advice would you give this woman?

My husband and I have been going through a rough patch and I ended up cheating on him for several months.

I came clean to my husband recently and told him everything. We want to seek counselling to work out the issues in our marriage; but the man i cheated with is now threatening to send nasty pictures of me to my husband.

What can she do?
Re: Kindly Advice by gabinogem(m): 5:09am On Sep 01, 2015
Record his conversation & send it to the police that he's a blackmailer...before informing the police, make sure ur husband is aware of it. The recording is strictly for evidence that he's a blackmailer.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice by christinie(f): 5:15am On Sep 01, 2015
The FTC poster has said it all.

But just out of curiosity: is he blackmailing her for money or for continuous relationship?

By the way good husband she got there.

The mumu blackmailer will soon turn out to be the hunted.

He go soon shee chonchin.

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month.....pipo / Should The Size Of The Engagement Ring Matter In Saying Yes Or No? / There Is Nothing Like Cheating In A Rlship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.