Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy (30545 Views)

Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army / SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio / Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by ba7man(m): 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
hinwazaka:

What are the odds that a Vehicle registered to the US embassy would be involved in a collision with another vehicle, that was transporting the Senate minority leader, who happens to be an ex-govenor of an oil rich state that is in the grips of a political party that is presently, not in good terms with the US government.
Connect the dots and read between the lines. You will see, that which everyone has failed to realise.
You have a very adventurous mind.

I just thought that since it's Abuja, a lot of top officials on the road should be expected.
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by hinwazaka: 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
ba7man:

I just thought that since it's Abuja, a lot of top officials on the road should be expected.
Yes, and it should happen to Akpabio, of all people. Now, it so happens that Akpabio is a bad driver, while the "driver" of the US consulate's vehicle is Mr Bean.
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by hinwazaka: 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
ba7man:

Yes, and it should happen to Akpabio, of all people. Now, it so happens that Akpabio is a bad driver, while the "driver" of the US consulate's vehicle is Mr Bean.
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by kingreign(m): 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
RichDad1:

see lies. Why can't Nigerians be truthful foe once? They are already doctoring the facts? I'm sure the US embassy will not allow this to be swept under the carpet.
It baffles me... From the picture here, it shows the vehicle was involved in a T bone collision and not a Rear end collision. Its only a high speed T bone collision that will send a G wagon that's armoured (judging from The heavy duty skid plates, heavy duty suspension (in blue colour) to tip over and slide a bit then rest on its side.
That accident is not a rear end collision.

Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by Tonitelli: 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
kingreign:

It baffles me... From the picture here, it shows the vehicle was involved in a T bone collision and not a Rear end collision. Its only a high speed T bone collision that will send a G wagon that's armoured (judging from The heavy duty skid plates, heavy duty suspension (in blue colour) to tip over and slide a bit then rest on its side.
That accident is not a rear end collision.

thats what it must have been.A T bone collision.its bolingo junction and its a crossroad junction..the embassy's turnoff is just after the junction..akpabio must have been headed west to east(from central area to the airport), while the embassy vehicle was probably headed towards the embassy turning after the junction(south going north)..
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by Tonitelli: 11:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
ba7man:

dont mind the guy..i still maintain that he's deluded..the embassy is just around the corner from this junction...the road akpabio was on leads straight from central area/national assembly area to the city gate unto the airport and intersects the route to the embassy at bolingo hotel junction...
thats what u get from watching too many american movies...a hyperactive imagination...

or maybe he's been hired to handle online damage control for akpabio.....
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by fxseven(m): 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
CIA again. May God deliver Uncle Akpabio from powerful enemies. Amen.
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by temmy6996(m): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
Myself2:

H8ers

How will that better your situation ??

Well,keep dreaming as that will NEVER happen
ode oponu. Don't take life too seriously. Was just kidding n u had to put up that rubbish. Eeeeddddiiiioooootttt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Buhari Is Yet To Appoint Ministers – Presidency / Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators / Dangote , Sanusi , Bill Gates ,el-rufai And Others At Signing Of MOU - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.