Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde (59374 Views)

Taiwo Awoniyi And Taiwo Jesudun White Wedding Photos / Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker / Liverpool Signs Nigeria's Taiwo Awoniyi (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde by cabaliciouscabal: 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
Wonderful Family! I Pray For God Continual Protection Over Them.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde by misspicy(f): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
Kids grow so fast this days
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde by Bonapart(m): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde by hensben(m): 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
Okay
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde by arimahoseloka(m): 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
“There is no one ugly, deep, dark, powerful or evil enough to stop God from loving you. Nothing anyone can ever do to you can sever your connection to God. Nothing you could ever do can dam the unstoppable love of God for you. His love for you is undeniable, unrelenting and unconditional. You may ignore God, ridicule Him and reject Him but His love for you will remain constant and unchanging.” – TB Joshua

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde by CSTR2: 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
The twin worwor sha.
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde by mondbest(m): 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
some people on this thread are just making me to laugh. Anyway op if u get her phone number give me i like communicate with her
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde by LexingtonSteele(m): 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
Is that Steve Harvey in the middle? Or could it be that man with the mustache, red colored, 22 button suit in Drake's video- 'worst behavior'?
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde by IceDude(m): 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
shobroy10:
I don't know about the guy but she's 28years of age. But wait they are twin ba hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm something Is meaty
Whats ur biz if she is 28yrs? Nor be 2day age falsification start, the guy dey hustle for he family. Leave am alone!
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde by steve308(m): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
abeg make una dey update us with better tins
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde by Jonwesley(m): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
misspicy:
Kids grow so fast this days

Point of order; "these days", you mean?
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde by AprokoMan: 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
i love the sister's boobs.........looks suckable
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde by IceDude(m): 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
pretydiva:
Handsome dude. Wat should we do wit his sist
U can gossip with her, dats what u gals are good at. U both have degrees in Amebology
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde by ghostwritter(m): 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
Emmyk:
She was my friend's ex undecided
but now she's gonna be my nEXt.
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde by wawaboy1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
Very soon she will change her belt
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
arimahoseloka:
“There is no one ugly, deep, dark, powerful or evil enough to stop God from loving you. Nothing anyone can ever do to you can sever your connection to God. Nothing you could ever do can dam the unstoppable love of God for you. His love for you is undeniable, unrelenting and unconditional. You may ignore God, ridicule Him and reject Him but His love for you will remain constant and unchanging.” – TB Joshua
Yh True words, I also watched it yesterday
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde by charlesbailey(m): 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mustack:
That's my school...
Give me her contact so i can hook her up.

Quoting OP:... She is an undergraduate at a pokytechnic in kwara State .....

Abeg the name of your school is... " a pokytechnic in kwara state"?

na wa oo
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde by Lordseyad(m): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
You mean Kehinde is 18yrs old?

ook o.. i deu watch u.
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde by Lastdon02(m): 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
shobroy10:
I don't know about the guy but she's 28years of age. But wait they are twin ba hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm something Is meaty

Haha bro don't say what you don't. Know please......
We went to shame secondary School ain't. Upto 28 22 or 23 sha
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde by jazinogold(m): 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
Emmyk:
she was also my ex girl friend, ex friend!
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde by MrCounselor: 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
levels don change, boy don fresh n big
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde by arabaribiti(m): 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
The sister sabi ball for bed no be small and she be nairalander I dey warn una now
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde by flyforall: 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
Show us Taiye Taiwo sister jor
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde by pretydiva(f): 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
IceDude:
U can gossip with her, dats what u gals are good at. U both have degrees in Amebology
ok
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde by misspicy(f): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
Jonwesley:

Thankssmiley The struggle for FP caused it cheesy
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde by misspicy(f): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
Jonwesley:

Thankssmiley The struggle for FP caused it cheesy
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mustack:
That's my school... Give me her contact so i can hook her up.
sorry dude she as finish her nd
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde by shut(f): 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
Oh I thought twas taiye taiwo's 43yr oltwin cheesy t
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde by toprealman: 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
Emmyk:
BECAUSE HER TWIN SIGNED FOR LIVERPOOL ABI?
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde by OduntanGabriel(m): 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
Yustash001:
She looks like Funke Akindele...
FUNKE akindele? it is well with ur soul
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde by datyrone(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
awoniyi is definitely not 18....he is in his twenties.football age things
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde by experimentist: 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
buskie13:
c as God don bless this guy family....I wish u Goodluck Awoniyi...can't wish u Buhari cos we know he ain't de best...Goodluck once again
stop wishing the innocent pretty girl failure pls! GEJ is a failure! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ / Pictures Of Nigeria's Stadiums / Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.