Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

#stopthekillingsinplateau. Plateau Under Siege - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #stopthekillingsinplateau. Plateau Under Siege (1241 Views)

Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR / Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! / #stopthekillingsinplateau. Ethnic Cleansing PMB Are You There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#stopthekillingsinplateau. Plateau Under Siege by dachpee(m): 7:44am On Sep 01, 2015
As the youths of Plateau state came out enmass for a peaceful protest in Barkin Ladi and Riyom local government areas, where they match to the Plateau State House of Assembly and later they proceeded to the government house, the fulani marauders where busy carrying their nefarious act of killing innocent people. In Gashish village yesterday in Barkin Ladi local government 4 men where killed, please we are peace loving people in Plateau state, the government should treat us as Nigerians, they should come to our aid and give us equal treatment as those in the north east.

Thanks.

Dach Pee
From Jos

Re: #stopthekillingsinplateau. Plateau Under Siege by kossyablaze(m): 7:46am On Sep 01, 2015
Jesus!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #stopthekillingsinplateau. Plateau Under Siege by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:47am On Sep 01, 2015
Oh my gosh. Did dis jux make me hornyy. Fulani why?
Re: #stopthekillingsinplateau. Plateau Under Siege by Kraspo(m): 7:47am On Sep 01, 2015
OMG
Re: #stopthekillingsinplateau. Plateau Under Siege by xpac01(m): 7:52am On Sep 01, 2015
This is absurd really.
Re: #stopthekillingsinplateau. Plateau Under Siege by wisdomguy4u(m): 7:55am On Sep 01, 2015
I hear a lot of people accuse the ibos of being filled
with hate toward other tribe, of being the problem
of Nigeria. But, I have never heard of Ibos attacking
other tribes in their land or outside their land. The
ibo land is one of the most peaceful part of Nigeria,
they pay their taxes and rents where ever they finds
themselves, they relate well with their host. I see no
reason why ibos should be seen as a problem in
Nigeria.

The real problem are the fulanis , they look for
problem where ever they go, they attack their host
unprovoked, destroy farmlands and threaten any
community they enters with death. They move
around freely with guns. Nobody is talking about
this herdsmen bloodsucking demons, their leaders
are not condemning them, the press are silent
toward their evil action.

Every focus and energy are been channeled on the
ibos. The Ibos are hardworking pple who value life,
they are not a threat, the threat are the fulanis. The
fulanis are the real blood thirsty bigots . This set of
pple value cow more than a human life

12 Likes

Re: #stopthekillingsinplateau. Plateau Under Siege by Skymiyke(f): 7:56am On Sep 01, 2015
Let God arise and let our enemies b scattered!I weep for my precious state!RIP cry cry cry
Re: #stopthekillingsinplateau. Plateau Under Siege by Rotjijatau(m): 7:58am On Sep 01, 2015
My State...... We plateau need peace!!!
Re: #stopthekillingsinplateau. Plateau Under Siege by kettykings: 7:59am On Sep 01, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
Nigeria.

And the funniest thing is that the same people who vent their worrisome frustrations on the igbos are the same people who opted for a fulani man with out certificate to come and lead them in the name of change.

5 Likes

Re: #stopthekillingsinplateau. Plateau Under Siege by Lordave: 7:59am On Sep 01, 2015
When someone set himself ablaze in protest of the genocide and mass killings of the harmless Igbos in Northern Nigeria, your brother, Jack, was unconcerned and even hired more Fulani mercenaries to continue killing innocent Igbos.

Now his people are being killed for no just cause by the same people he hired to exterminate Igbos.

What goes around comes around.. my sympathies, anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #stopthekillingsinplateau. Plateau Under Siege by brize(m): 8:03am On Sep 01, 2015
When i heard its plateau i didnt border or feel sorry though i was down but when i remember that it happens in the almighty Gowon state who helped in halting(Biafra) what would have halted this killings then i just remembers karma

2 Likes

Re: #stopthekillingsinplateau. Plateau Under Siege by ishiamu(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2015
CUM4WHAT:

You need senses boy, hope the death of ya family member will make you Hot too #rubbish
Re: #stopthekillingsinplateau. Plateau Under Siege by CUM4WHAT(m): 8:15am On Sep 01, 2015
ishiamu:

You need senses boy, hope the death of ya family member will make you Hot too #rubbish
*silence*
Re: #stopthekillingsinplateau. Plateau Under Siege by jordy101(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2015
It still baffles me that up till now, that the middle belt Christians of Nigeria are still ignorant who their real enemies are( the Hausa fulanis).. And yet they still align with them. WAKE UP PLATEAU, BENUA, NASSARAWA, TARABA, KADUNA,. Its high time you folks take a change in your seeing the Hausa fulanis as one with you.; these Hausa fulanis are only bent on re colonizing you people and taking over your lands. WAKE UP.

3 Likes

Re: #stopthekillingsinplateau. Plateau Under Siege by hinwazaka: 8:29am On Sep 01, 2015
The people of Plateau should hold their horses and enjoy the dividends of the CHANGE democracy. The Lord Protector of the F.I.U.M( Fulani Islamist Usman Dan fodio Movement) is in charge, so what else do they expect. They allowed the APC rig the gubernatorial elections, with their eyes wide open, so they deserve every penny that comes with it. They should grab some pop corn and enjoy the macabrely movie.

2 Likes

Re: #stopthekillingsinplateau. Plateau Under Siege by Goke7: 8:38am On Sep 01, 2015
hinwazaka:
The people of Plateau should hold their horses and enjoy the dividends of the CHANGE democracy. The Lord Protector of the F.I.U.M( Fulani Islamist Usman Dan fodio Movement) is in charge, so what else do they expect. They allowed the APC rig the gubernatorial elections, with their eyes wide open, so they deserve every penny that comes with it. They should grab some pop corn and enjoy the macabrely movie.

stop the bias and get over your loss on march 28, the killings has always been there throughout the reign of pdp and your master GEJ or did it just start? If indeed you value human life, just read your post again and check if you truly made sense.
Re: #stopthekillingsinplateau. Plateau Under Siege by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 01, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
Nigeria.

That is why we see Nigeria as a zoo and Nigerians as monkeys and baboons grin This is because they don't reason very well. Igbos are busy going about their businesses while monkeys and baboons are busy pointing accusing fingers at the Igbos.
Fulani herdsmen have been killing innocent Nigerians and nobody is doing anything about it not even the government, is that proper

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #stopthekillingsinplateau. Plateau Under Siege by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 01, 2015
the worst thing is that this villagers are just helpless. and this killing will just continue.
something urgent has to be done...

Gowon needs to see how it taste like to take a life of your loved one in cold blood.
this was how the IGBOS were massacred in '19 under his watch.

1 Like

Re: #stopthekillingsinplateau. Plateau Under Siege by hinwazaka: 9:14am On Sep 01, 2015
Goke7:

stop the bias and get over your loss on march 28, the killings has always been there throughout the reign of pdp and your master GEJ or did it just start? If indeed you value human life, just read your post again and check if you truly made sense.
There was always cases of ethnicity motivated killings, given. But there were never this brazen or this consistent. What you lovers of instability and chaos called APC, fail to realise, is that the country is hanging by a thread, right now. The glue holding this country together has began to lose its adhesiveness, due to the mishmash nature of this government. Keep on deluding yourself on the grade of violence going on. Very soon, it may arrive at your doorstep.
Re: #stopthekillingsinplateau. Plateau Under Siege by PedroJP(m): 9:18am On Sep 01, 2015
Dez ones still dey beg govt to come help them from person wey hold dem for neck, wan choke dem. No fight back, dey there dey wait govt.

Wat ever happens to killing any fulani sighted to scare dem away from ur communities.

1 Like

Re: #stopthekillingsinplateau. Plateau Under Siege by AlomoReloaded: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
This homo foool!!!! Na thunder go seal that ur useless nyash!!!! Bastard!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: #stopthekillingsinplateau. Plateau Under Siege by CUM4WHAT(m): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2015
AlomoReloaded:

This homo foool!!!! Na thunder go seal that ur useless nyash!!!! Bastard!!!!! angry angry angry
and u too... Impotent goat
Re: #stopthekillingsinplateau. Plateau Under Siege by dealslip(f): 10:01am On Sep 01, 2015
I really feel sorry for this people. I had discussions with an indigene of Plateau state recently and they think Buhari is the best thing that ever happened to them. It is so sad that this people consider themselves Northerners when Ahmadu Bello called them willing hands. I have never heard of Fulani herdsmen killing people in Sokoto and other Fulani/Hausa dominated region but they just go out to look for trouble in places not indigenous to them and mostly Christian. Let us stop being politically correct, this people are out to extinct Christians and other regions not Fulani - Hausa. Benue, Taraba, Plateau and even recently Delta have had a fair share of the marauders sword. I do not see help coming to them anytime soon. Mr. Buhari, Allah Miyatti Director General will turn a blind eye to their predicament, they better defend themselves.
Re: #stopthekillingsinplateau. Plateau Under Siege by BishopMagic: 10:05am On Sep 01, 2015
BishopMagic:
[size=18pt]Ojukwu On Islamization And Arabization Of Black Africa[/size]

The Biafran struggle is, on another plane, a resistance to the Arab-Muslim expansionism which has menaced and ravaged the African continent for twelve centuries. As early as the first quarter of the seventh century, the Arabs, a people from the Near-East, evolved Islam not just as a religion but as a cover for their insatiable territorial ambitions. By the tenth century they had overrun and occupied, among other places, Egypt and North Africa. Had they stopped there, we would not today be faced with the wicked and unholy collusion we are fighting against. On the contrary, they cast their hungry and envious eyes across the Sahara on to the land of the Negroes.

Our Biafran ancestors remained immune from the Islamic contagion. From the middle years of the last century Christianity was established in our land. In this way we came to be a predominantly Christian people. We came to stand out as a non-Muslim island in a raging Islamic sea. Throughout the period of the ill-fated Nigerian experiment, the Muslims hoped to infiltrate Biafra by peaceful means and quiet propaganda, but failed. Then the late Ahmadu Bello, the Sarduana of Sokoto tried, by political and economic blackmail and terrorism, to convert Biafrans settled in Northern Nigeria to Islam. His hope was that these Biafrans on dispersion would then carry Islam to Biafra, and by so doing give the religion political control of the area. The crises which agitated the so-called independent Nigeria from 1962 gave these aggressive proselytisers the chance to try converting us by force.

It is now evident why the fanatic Arab-Muslim states like Algeria, Egypt and the Sudan have come out openly and massively to support and aid Nigeria in her present war of genocide against us. These states see militant Arabism as a powerful instrument for attaining power in the world.

Biafra is one of the few African states untainted by Islam. Therefore, to militant Arabism, Biafra is a stumbling block to their plan for controlling the whole continent. This control is fast becoming manifest in the Organisation of African Unity. On the question of the Middle East, the Sudanese crisis, in the war between Nigeria and Biafra, militant Arabism has succeeded in imposing its point of view through blackmail and bluster. It has threatened African leaders and governments with inciting their Muslim minorities to rebellion if the governments adopted an independent line on these questions. In this way an O.A.U that has not felt itself able to discuss the genocide in the Sudan and Biafra, an O.A.U. that has again and again advertised its ineptitude as a peace-maker, has rushed into open condemnation of Israel over the Middle East dispute. Indeed in recent times, by its performance, the O.A.U. might well be an Organisation of Arab Unity

-Emeka Ojukwu (1933 - 2011) was the only president of the short lived Republic of Biafra.

(1) (Reply)

Your Opinion: Ministerial Lists, Why Is There No Youth? / Obasanjo Absence At The Council Of State Meeting ยป A Message To Buhari / Biafra; The Igbo Giant - Pst. Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.