Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) (28024 Views)

100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / How I Finally Made My First Money Online From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 02, 2015
iamphill:

Hello kindly do something about this. This account has being banned for over 5months now. For what? You better put your Mods in order they are thrashing your good works
Stop SPAMMING!
Re: Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) by imohchard(m): 11:38am On Sep 02, 2015
so seun, i put up a comment on this thread letting you know the challenges we face placing ads on nairaland and suggesting some tips and the next thing you do is delete my comment.. because it didnt go well with you... INTERESTING
Re: Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) by PulseWeb: 11:53am On Sep 02, 2015
hmmm

Re: Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) by Kirinwa: 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
nairamaverick:
Seun, how did they get our email adresses?

Welcome to Nigeria, land of great possibilities!

Might be traced to a MODERATOR, my view.

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) by iamphill: 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
ArseneWenger:
Stop SPAMMING!

Not every rant deserves a response
Re: Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
iamphill:

Not every rant deserves a response
same reason You will remain banned,You no get sense.
Cheers.
Re: Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) by iamphill: 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
ArseneWenger:
same reason You will remain banned,You no get sense.
Cheers.

Grow up child. There is more to life than hiding behind a screen and spewing gibberish you don't need to comment on any of my post if you ain't got nothing meaningful to say stupid heifer go suck a D...k

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) by debbydee(f): 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
hmmmm. I deleted mine anyway i don't believe in get rich quick
Re: Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) by Kangol99(m): 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
SammieLowkey:
Seun, please answer the question on how they got our email addresses. Thanks.

Emails addresses are so easy to get nowadays expecially if you're the type that drop your email id everywhere on d thread for freebies.....

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) by asiwaju007(m): 5:38am On Sep 04, 2015
Fraudsters on d prowl, wise up guys if mugu fall guyman go chop na. lol
make una no fall o
Re: Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) by asiwaju007(m): 5:44am On Sep 04, 2015
RobinHez:
The big question!

"How did they get our emails?"

Hmmm...

There are loads of software that generates highly targeted emails addresses, it might not necessarily be a negligence on d part of NL.
Re: Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hmmm...we ain't save on here.
Re: Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 05, 2015
Please Mr Seun, I want to change my username to IBKONKO. The present username am using is too long and it comprises my full name. Please help me out
Re: Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) by seoxpert(m): 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
Confused.
Re: Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) by tonjeola(m): 5:54am On Sep 16, 2015
am a late comer, what was in the email? seun post was hidden, i can't find what content all about
Re: Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) by chimajii: 6:24am On Sep 16, 2015
So, I came to ds thread to read the content of it, only to find out that it has been removed/hidden. How about u close the entire thread? What purpose does this thread serve if ppu aren't able to read and be informed about d medium through wihich d purported scamming was done? Instead of trying to hide post for certain reasons that favours ur personal gains. lipsrsealed
Re: Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) by fubei: 11:01am On Sep 18, 2015
Buying from aliexpress is very risky. 1. You pay for item you did not see. Some days ago I bought a car stereo from aliexpress. It was shipped but I discovered it is fake. I could not do anything b/c the cost of returning it is more than the cost of the item
Re: Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) by fubei: 11:03am On Sep 18, 2015
I advice people to think well b/4 pacing orders on aliexpress. This b/c there is equal bargaining power on they site
Re: Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) by Swiftboy(m): 6:40am On Sep 30, 2015
Seun:
The following email was sent to some Nairaland members. Please note the following:

1. The email was sent by sam@porro.com.hk and not from us or our servers. They merely used the NL address as their email name.
2. The scammers who sent the email are neither associated with Nairaland, nor associated with Standard Life which is a UK bank.
3. The goal of the email is to promote a high yield investment program.
4. Nairaland is vigorously opposed to any form of multi-level marketing or high yield investment program and so we would never send such.
5. Your first response to this email should be to mark it as a spam mail so it can be recognized by your email provider's spam blocker.

If you are affiliated with law enforcement, please also help us to shut down the scammers' email addresses (sam@porro.com.hk and standardlife-nigeria@consultant.com) and phone number (08166369173) for this evil act.

its just a shame that while there are tons of ways to make legitimate income online,some jobless individuals are hell bent on rubbing strangers of their hard-earned cash. Thanks for the heads up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Overcome Spending Without Caution / What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit / 20 Facts About Dangote’s Refinery And Petrochemical Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.