Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) (28015 Views)

100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / How I Finally Made My First Money Online From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) by nex(m): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2015
Seun,

You should be the one to report this matter to the Law Enforcement Agencies, especially the EFCC. I know that MTN will have no difficulty fishing out the owner of that phone line, and their location.

Seun:
The following email was sent to some Nairaland members. Please note the following:

1. The email was sent by sam@porro.com.hk and not from us or our servers. They merely used the NL address as their email name.
2. The scammers who sent the email are neither associated with Nairaland, nor associated with Standard Life which is a UK bank.
3. The goal of the email is to promote a high yield investment program.
4. Nairaland is vigorously opposed to any form of multi-level marketing or high yield investment program and so we would never send such.
5. Your first response to this email should be to mark it as a spam mail so it can be recognized by your email provider's spam blocker.

If you are affiliated with law enforcement, please also help us to shut down the scammers' email addresses (sam@porro.com.hk and standardlife-nigeria@consultant.com) and phone number (08166369173) for this evil act.

Re: Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
FelixGodwin:
HELLO FELLOW 
I've gots something for all ,,, Thank me letter !! 
Do you know you can buy any Nigerian used car with 6 months guarantee and well inspected with a good mechanic b4 purchase ? Yes for real !!!!  So you have nothing to fear anymore buying a Nigerian used car .. For detail click on the link below 

https://www.nairaland.com/2507950/click-here-buy-nigerian-use

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's not all palls !! Check this out !!! Biggest cars for biggest Boss @ a very affordable price with also 6 months guarantee WOW YOU SAY !!!!! Yeah we are just getting started 

Click the link for more !!! 

https://www.nairaland.com/2473399/biggest-cars-biggest-boss

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you a Toyota Camry 2007 to 2010 lover ? This is for you !!!! 
Do you can also buy one from us at a cool price and also with 6 months guarantee ,,
YES FOR REAL !!!! 

https://www.nairaland.com/2486670/promo-tok-9ja-used-toyota 

If this is what you are looking for try this !!!

You are even spamming seuns thread, you get mind o!
Re: Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) by FelixGodwin: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

You are even spamming seuns thread, you get mind o!
I don't understand what you mean by spamming sir !!
Re: Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
FelixGodwin:

I don't understand what you mean by spamming sir !!

Excessive multiple posting. You are breaking a NL rule
Re: Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) by engrbrume(m): 2:42am On Oct 18, 2015
I urge the owners and moderators of Nairaland to do a little research and establish for themselves that there is a big difference between Ponzi schemes, HIYPs and Network Marketing or Multi-Level Marketing!It's a huge disservice to the millions of Network Marketers to call a perfectly legitimate business a scam! Just to help you a bit; Forever Living Products, Organo Gold, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Avon sell their products using the Network Marketing Model. Now are these all scams?
Re: Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) by excellentwork: 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
THANKS SO SO MUCH

Get Your Electric Lunch Box And Toothpaste Dispenser here, Visit Signature Below
Re: Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
Still wondering why their small brain will tell them they can catch mugu on nairaland... lol
Re: Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) by prideofscience: 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
TREAD CLOSED! grin grin
VERY SOON
Re: Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) by tonadelone: 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
Thanks nairaland.
Re: Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) by mathong: 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
falling to scam is individual responsibility not site it was advertised on but individual...

how can you believe such Return of Investment(ROI) without verifying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? / What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit / How To Overcome Spending Without Caution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.