Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court (36059 Views)

I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe / Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo / Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court by nellyelitz(m): 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
The return of a dictator...

We've all been scamed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court by Frankiss44(m): 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
jimharry21:
Very soon he will be reading from behind bars!

Gimme a like if you feel this poser is in dreamland grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
CyberWolf:
angry >>What's my business? Abokkii killing Abokkii..wetin concern me undecided
see ur life. Sha stupi-dity is not a crime, so continue
Re: Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court by obailala(m): 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
phyllosilicate:
the report said Unruffled.
Okay that's right, thanks
Re: Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court by CyberWolf: 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
KingEli:
see ur life. Sha stupi-dity is not a crime, so continue
Abeg swerve one side angry
Re: Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court by muh4lyf(m): 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
Everybody forming above the law in Nigeria.. OBJ forming above the law,TINUBU forming above the law,BABANGIDA forming above the,ATIKU forming above,AMAECHI forming above the law,FAYOSE forming above the law, infact all POLITICIANS forming above the law but ironically only the MASSES are below the damn... Damn my country is insane...

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court by freedom96: 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
dunkem21:
cool Unruffled wink..Unperturbed wink ..Relaxed kiss ..Ready .. shocked

JAMB: Answer and win N1500 MTN card ..

Which newspaper is he reading ...and what date

Modified ..lalasticlala, this news is stale and have been overtaken by events. https://www.nairaland.com/2568340/former-nsa-dasuki-granted-bail#37556790
He has nothing to fear as long as his abok! Brother remains the president grin
Re: Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court by freedom96: 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
boman2014:
I wan been insult am but the picture just got me laughing.

as if nothing concern am
It's nt easy to become a NSA.He must have seen tragedies hundred times greater than this.If na fayose,u go see fear

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court by omolami: 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
Buhari pursuing vendetta while 68 Innocent Nigerians are dying in Bornu
Re: Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court by omolami: 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
Buhari pursuing vendetta while 68 Innocent Nigerians are dying in Bornu. Comment
Re: Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court by rolchi(m): 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
I heard hez been granted bail

Yes oh! Granted Bail on SELF RECOGNITION as in "NO SHAKING, I DEY KAMPEY"

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court by tuk2ato(m): 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
I will be surprised if he is successfully prosecuted. The northern oligarchy wont allow it.
Re: Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court by 2kris(m): 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
Let tell our selfs the truth buhari aint gona do this nigger no shit.since he dnt have the balls to threten idris derby of chad
Re: Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court by Themandator: 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
When you know your opponent is a dullard ....you stay calm and let them advertise the fact of their folly
Re: Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court by toshmann(m): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
With all the noise about probe and fighting corruption, can somebody show me one person that has been tried, found guilty and locked up?

Governance isn't campaigning. angry
Re: Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court by toshmann(m): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
With all the nouse about probe and fighting corruption, can somebody show me one person that has been tried, found guilty and locked up?

Governance isn't campaigning. angry
Re: Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court by DedeNkem: 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
He knows nothing is going to happen to him.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court by Collins87: 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
Bail? If I hear!
Re: Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court by Iyke1998(m): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
dunkem21:
cool Unruffled wink..Unperturbed wink ..Relaxed kiss ..Ready .. shocked

JAMB: Answer and win N1500 MTN card ..

Which newspaper is he reading ...and what date

Modified ..lalasticlala, this news is stale and have been overtaken by events. https://www.nairaland.com/2568340/former-nsa-dasuki-granted-bail#37556790

The Nation
1/9/2015
Re: Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court by bigtt76(f): 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
Badt guy! grin

dgitrader:
Dog eat dog.

It's all politics, alero, jide, i know u are here,get back to work!
Re: Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court by Kazrem(m): 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
Omotayor123:
Shooo shocked Nigeria which Way See as he get liver.... The thing sure for him.
But No more... Not in Buhari season.
justice must prevail!!!
Has aminat58 gone to exile again? grin
Re: Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court by experimentist: 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
Who be the year judge we grant dis criminal bail? How much get pay you? Blind man!
Re: Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hey hey
Anu Ana agba egbe , o na ata nri.
Re: Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court by Dagoma: 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
justi4jesu:
Happy courting smiley

Yes, I think so.
Re: Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court by edymama: 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
this kind of people should be checked properly on their services to the national
Re: Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court by Omotayor123(f): 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
Kazrem:
Has aminat58 gone to exile again? grin
Na because of you na tongue
Re: Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court by Youngmolis: 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
whoever ave hand in boko haram issue must go to kirikiri
Re: Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court by Youngmolis: 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
muh4lyf:
Everybody forming above the law in Nigeria.. OBJ forming above the law,TINUBU forming above the law,BABANGIDA forming above the,ATIKU forming above,AMAECHI forming above the law,FAYOSE forming above the law, infact all POLITICIANS forming above the law but ironically only the MASSES are below the damn... Damn my country is insane...
correct guy
Re: Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court by Kazrem(m): 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
Omotayor123:
Na because of you na tongue
Why e go be because of me? I be agarawu23? grin
Re: Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court by HzRF(m): 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
AngryNigerian:
He's checking d Stock Market section...

I de laff

To check if money don sure
Lol
Re: Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court by HzRF(m): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
pleiades45:
he looks stressed and scared. the man never sleep since them done put case on am
Lol
U just decide to fool ursef

Keep it up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel Sunny-Goli Escapes Assassination As Gunmen Storm His Residence. Photos / Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / Court Stops Buhari, CBN, Others From Suspending Currency Swap Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.